|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
Valla 1500 kilometreligi yeni denedik daha... Bayaa da iyiydi... Sen hangi devirde yasiyorsun bilmem... Bence biraz gezin internette de ulkenle gurur duy...:) Bu arada bunlar bilinenler, roketsancilar daha neler hazirliyorlar bilmiyoruz ama bildigim 2014 de 2500 kmlik denenecek...
Valla sen hangi ülkede yasiyorsun,bende bilmek isterim..
Askerligini yaptin mi ,askerligini?
Orada ne gördün?
Sen söylüyorsun,herkesin 50 sene önce denedigini biz daha yeni deniyoruz..
Hatirlarsan denize düsen uçagimizdaki pilotlari USA çikarmisti.
Askeri politikalarimiz yanlis..
Ne aldu F30 muydu neydi..Uçak alacaktik?
Dünyanin parasini kaptirdik yahudiye..
Sanki düsman silah endüstrisini güçlendirmek için çaba gösteriyoruz..
Arkadasim bende Türkiyede yasiyorum,o yüzden kendini kandirmak istiyorsan kandir...Beni kandiramazsin.Atma Recep din kardesiyiz derler ya..
Tekrar söylüyorum...Basimiza Türk yöneticiler getirmedigimiz sürece kasitli olarak askeri açidan geri birakilacagiz..
Ayy

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Turkey isnt Stupid enough to even Start a War with Syria, no Matter how strong Turkey is, Syria isnt a Weak country and will Inflict Heavy Damage upon Turkey. No one wins a war, its just who gets damaged Less. Both Turkey and Syria are not powers to be Messed with. But turkey cant start a war with syria. If russia cuts its Economic Ties with turkey, POOF, 150 billion dollars per year of profit to Turket just dissapear. The Syrians are Very "Dirty" and they will make Turkey Regret whatever it does. May God Have mercy On Hafez al Assads Soul. When is he when we need him? When he was Alive, no one would even think of Touching Syria, his name sent Chills down the Spine of Islamist Extremists in Syria. Now they claim they want "freedom" and "Democracy" , yet they want to Run the Country with "Islamic Sharia Law". The Syrian Situation is Far from a Revolution. Conspiracy is the Perfect Term. It is true that many syrians were abused and needed Rights, but Bashar al assad was ready to Fix his mistakes, he Ammended the Constitution and made a New Syrian National Assembly. People in Syria get Bread and Gas and Petrol and many things for Much cheaper than any Country. A Family of 5 needs 5,000$ to Survive Properly in Lebanon, the country that the syrian opposition Looks up to and claims as a country of Freedom and bla bla bla ( while we dont and we are being ripped off), a Family of 5 in Syria need 1600$ to Survive properly. They have a good Army, good roads, 24\7 electricity. lebanon has no army, electricity 13 hours a Day, and shittiest Roads ever. What does "Freedom" and "free speech" do for us when 55% of the Population is under the Line of Poverty. The Syrians used to Open their Borders for Palestinians and Iraqis and Lebanese, now the syrians have no pride and live in tents anf dont eat unless the World Health Organization sends some Food. They did this to themselves. Lets see how this Situation will Wrap Up.
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Carlingford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

BOZOK before you even p[ut your rocket or missile in the air , we have already smashed all your stations .. when syria fucs turkey , our chance will come , to regain our mountain and sea,,.. we are going to break your dream of a BTC pipeline .. and if not ... we will blow the BTC , in azerbajian .. just please hurry and finish it .

Since: Sep 12

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
BOZOK before you even p[ut your rocket or missile in the air , we have already smashed all your stations .. when syria fucs turkey , our chance will come , to regain our mountain and sea,,.. we are going to break your dream of a BTC pipeline .. and if not ... we will blow the BTC , in azerbajian .. just please hurry and finish it .
The reality is that Armenian army's strenght is far behind even tinny Ethiopia and Nepal...

http://www.globalfirepower.com/

Your total military budget is only 400 million $ for 2012 (this is extremely increased budged comparing to the past years though), obvious that even couple of Turkish businessmen could have a stronger private army than Armenian army, if they collected money amongst themselves...

Your airforces consists of 15 Su-25 ground attack planes, 1 MiG-25 jet fighter, 16 Mil Mi-24 helicopter gunships, 6 L-39 trainer and attack aircraft, 16 Yak-52 trainer aircraft, 3 Il-76 cargo planes, 18 Mil Mi-8 transport helicopters, and 10 Mil Mi-2 light utiliy helicopters. There are additional 18 MiG-29 fighter jets of the Russian 102nd Military Base at Gyumri stationed.

So, summary of the above, including 18 Russian air crafts, you guys have total 59 air crafts and 44 helicopters, even the cargo, training, transport and light utility aircrafts and helicopters are included... And you are dumb enough to have such wet dreams against the 6th stronger army globally having 1940 aircrafts and 874 helicopters...

Well... I would agree with your first prime minister Hovhannes Katchaznouni one more time... As he said;

"We overestimated the ability of the Armenian people, its political and military power, and overestimated the extent and importance of the services our people rendered to the Russians. And by overestimating our very modest worth and merit we were naturally exaggerating our hopes and expectations."

SEEMINGLY NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN, YOU GUYS ARE STILL THE SAME DUMB CRIMINALS HAVING ABSURT WET DREAMS THAT YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE TO ACCOMPLISH... YOU ARE THE MOST SELF DESTRUCTIVE PEOPLE ON EARTH AND TOO BAD FOR OTHERS, YOU KEEP ACCUSING OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN SELF DESTRUCTION AND CRY RIVERS LIKE WET PUPPIES UNDER THE RAIN, EACH TIME WHEN YOUR ARSES GET KICKED...

AND OH YEAH, THAT IS FOR SURE, YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE OCCUPIED AZERBAYCAN TERRITORY, JUST WAIT UNTIL AZERBAYCAN SEALS THE DEAL WITH RUSSIA... YOU KNOW IT WELL AND THAT IS THE REASON YOU KEEP WHINING...
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Carlingford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

HAHAHHHA .. okay let them seal the deal with russia .. thats excellent.. do you think russia is going to upset 4 million armenians in his nation ????are you stupid BOZ-OK? now going back to the talk .. thats what you know we got .. armenia has not evn revealed itself yet ... if we are like eithiopia , why doesnt azergayjan attack buddy ...??? maybe you need to open your eyes a bit more .

Since: Sep 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
HAHAHHHA .. okay let them seal the deal with russia .. thats excellent.. do you think russia is going to upset 4 million armenians in his nation ????are you stupid BOZ-OK? now going back to the talk .. thats what you know we got .. armenia has not evn revealed itself yet ... if we are like eithiopia , why doesnt azergayjan attack buddy ...??? maybe you need to open your eyes a bit more .
Do you mean upseting 2 millions of cheap labours and prostitutes? I don't think Russia would care about those losers as long as suitable price is paid...

You guys are living in a dense illusion and again overestimate your low worth which tends to end with another disappointment soon...

Further, total Armenian population in Russia is estimated around 2 millions, not 4 millions as you exaggerate...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Rus...

And too bad for you, the merit of the Armenian population in Russia is just neglectable due to the fact that they are either forced cheap labors or prostitutes...

"Armenia is a source country for women subjected to trafficking in persons, specifically forced prostitution; a source and destination country for women in forced labor; and a source country for men in forced labor. Women from Armenia are subjected to sex trafficking in the United Arab Emirates and Turkey.

Armenian men and women are subjected to forced labor in Russia while Armenian women are subjected to forced labor in Turkey. Armenian boys are subjected to conditions of forced labor and Armenian women and girls are subjected to forced prostitution within the country."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_traffickin...

Armenia has not revealed itself yet? lol... You have exposed your azzes totally but you are far from realising it yet...:)))
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Carlingford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

to be honest with you BOZ-OK yes there are cases of armenian women doing that .. after all who doesnt do it ???? are turkish girls clean ??? man i fukd a turkis girl a while ago ... she had a mad ass on her , but her box was thrashed , so i cant imagine telling you that , that girl didnt do it for moey , but pleasure ..especially when i told her i was armenian , she wanted it more ... i recall her saying , stick your big Armenian cok in my turkish pussy .. after i was finished i blew in her face and just imagined for a second that i did it on your flag ..

as for the wikipedia ... well you got me there ... such a trsuted site , and always up to date .. HAHHHA

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
to be honest with you BOZ-OK yes there are cases of armenian women doing that .. after all who doesnt do it ???? are turkish girls clean ??? man i fukd a turkis girl a while ago ... she had a mad ass on her , but her box was thrashed , so i cant imagine telling you that , that girl didnt do it for moey , but pleasure ..especially when i told her i was armenian , she wanted it more ... i recall her saying , stick your big Armenian cok in my turkish pussy .. after i was finished i blew in her face and just imagined for a second that i did it on your flag ..
as for the wikipedia ... well you got me there ... such a trsuted site , and always up to date .. HAHHHA
lier
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Carlingford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

YOU LOVE IT BOZOO ,, next time we do 3some.. but with girls wearing head scarfs .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
YOU LOVE IT BOZOO ,, next time we do 3some.. but with girls wearing head scarfs .
excement
ur funny but a bad lier.

you aint doing shyt stupidassdumbo
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Carlingford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

listen .. ill even do u a favour . ill give u ass-hole position so u can take her from the back .. ill thrash her from the front where she loves the armenian sujuk down her throat .. stupid turkish girl .. she weeps for more . thats what turkish girls love ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
listen .. ill even do u a favour . ill give u ass-hole position so u can take her from the back .. ill thrash her from the front where she loves the armenian sujuk down her throat .. stupid turkish girl .. she weeps for more . thats what turkish girls love ..
actually hagob my great great grandady pounded your great great grandma and she welcomed it ,
and she excreted your parents etc out !!now we have you

i knwow its hard to except the slapin they being an armo betrayer ! but think of it as a plus that you have turk blood in you

be proud of your turkic roooootzzz

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

is this r joke? turks r bggrs u thnk thy can evn face a 1 syrin soldrie.. turks r the bigst cowrds who use armnians i mean lyk the whle army is armnians becuz thrie to scred to evn fight themslf evry1 knows tht.. also turks bend 20 d/ks for 1 wepon

syria 74 nerly took isrel lyk whns the last tme turks evn won a war?
Matt

Ringwood North, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

You need citations if you're going to make such ridiculous statements. Turkey is indeed stronger than Syria, but it isn't a strong NATO member, and certainly not strong in comparison to other global powers. US, china, France, UK, Russia, Japan, Israel, Germany, India and Brazil are the strongest powers, followed by Australia, other EU members, South Africa etc.
Turkey is strong due to it's NATO membership, as it is able to utilise existing US/UK weapons technology. Syria does not have this advantage, but this does not make turkey a regional power, and it is certainly one of the weaker states in Europe, and isn't even the strongest if beig compared with the Middle East, as Israel holds this title. Unless a country has blue water naval capabilities, considerable airforce, and a strike range of anywhere in the world with it's navy, it cannot be considered powerful. The above weapons are like tooth picks compared to weapons such as MIRVs possessed by china, the United States, United Kingdom and France
Jargon

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

I'am Indonesian. Assad is going down. Moslem country should built indigenous weapons. Coz christian and jewish cannot be trust. Can U imagine if we have same equipment ?
Dander

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Jargon wrote:
I'am Indonesian. Assad is going down. Moslem country should built indigenous weapons. Coz christian and jewish cannot be trust. Can U imagine if we have same equipment ?
That is the spirit!
Allahu ekber!
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Sham Walid wrote:
is this r joke? turks r bggrs u thnk thy can evn face a 1 syrin soldrie.. turks r the bigst cowrds who use armnians i mean lyk the whle army is armnians becuz thrie to scred to evn fight themslf evry1 knows tht.. also turks bend 20 d/ks for 1 wepon
nearly took Israel ..... at the end you didn’t take it and lost the war, isn't it?

the Turks kicked the last time 1974 one of their enemies’ buddd, they took Cyprus and won the war...... same year …. Turks won …. The Syrians lost (their first and only war ever!)

btw .... what was that in 1999 ... when the Turks massed their troops along the Syrian border and your Hafiz El-Assad shit in his pants and had to kick out the PKK leader Ocalan?????

and you are still asking?

cheers,

PS: http://www.jerrypournelle.com/reports/jerryp/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Sham Walid wrote:
listenup falafal .

you keep dreaming as if that was the case you wouldn't be in the mess your in and going deeper ,so stfu as you lot are the bitch not us
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Carlingford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
nearly took Israel ..... at the end you didn’t take it and lost the war, isn't it?
the Turks kicked the last time 1974 one of their enemies’ buddd, they took Cyprus and won the war...... same year …. Turks won …. The Syrians lost (their first and only war ever!)
btw .... what was that in 1999 ... when the Turks massed their troops along the Syrian border and your Hafiz El-Assad shit in his pants and had to kick out the PKK leader Ocalan?????
and you are still asking?
cheers,
PS: http://www.jerrypournelle.com/reports/jerryp/...
1974 ????? cyprus ? you got to be kidding you bloody moron .. that wasnt a war .. that was a bloody invasion .. no country in the world has accepted what you have done . and no country will accept northern cyprus ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

ASALA ANKARA 1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
1974 ????? cyprus ? you got to be kidding you bloody moron .. that wasnt a war .. that was a bloody invasion .. no country in the world has accepted what you have done . and no country will accept northern cyprus ..
wrong it was a peace operation your just being led to believe otherwise

greek eoka terrorists were butchering and killing any that didn't believe in enosis greeks and turk Cypriots
the three garentors turkiye greece and the brits were supposed to act together had they the only country willing to act inn the end was turkiye alone , greeks didnt like the fact the garentor came and pushed the terrorists and the greeks to one side and turks on the other .

turkiye over powered and ended the bloodbaths and overpowered any resistance and now our actions are somehow not legal
lolololol

the world new the world watched from the sides at the spectacle and and excepted the actions of our army !!

so next time you here about cyprus ask questing !!why did turkiye come and ask them turkiye came and were more than capable of cleaningup the island and doing what greek ambition attempted but why didnt the army cleanup the island and stop when the greeks were on the south and the resistance squashed .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of135
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••