Turkish army

NATO !?!?!?

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
James

Merrylands, Australia

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Turkey is a country that cant be messed with. It is the strongest Muslim country and it is highly developed in both society (Buildings, Roads,Houses)
and in Military Technology. Turkey has over 1 Million soldiers, 70,000 War machines , over 4000 tanks , 2000 aircrafts. It is the second largest and strongest country in NATO and is the 4th strongest power in the world and has a history of winning every war they have been in.It is one of 5 largest Navies and Airforce and it is the only muslim country that has no terrorist and if you think they do you are wrong, they are Kurdish terrorist, the PKK and well Syria has a bad history and is currently under civil war , May God Help Syria

“i still have a hope ”

Since: Jan 12

Amman, Jordan

#2 Jun 21, 2012
James wrote:
Turkey is a country that cant be messed with. It is the strongest Muslim country and it is highly developed in both society (Buildings, Roads,Houses)
and in Military Technology. Turkey has over 1 Million soldiers, 70,000 War machines , over 4000 tanks , 2000 aircrafts. It is the second largest and strongest country in NATO and is the 4th strongest power in the world and has a history of winning every war they have been in.It is one of 5 largest Navies and Airforce and it is the only muslim country that has no terrorist and if you think they do you are wrong, they are Kurdish terrorist, the PKK and well Syria has a bad history and is currently under civil war , May God Help Syria
do turks build there weopon in turkey?
or they buy it from the west?
CRN

Ankara, Turkey

#3 Jun 21, 2012
The experiments of Lee and Yang, who discovered that chirality, or "handedness," characterizes nuclear particle reactions, suggests this possibility. Young points out that "handedness" requires bilateral symmetry. Heisenberg's principle states that we are uncertain of the position and the momentum of the nuclear particle. Young states that this principle applies to the animal as well. Thus both nuclear particles and animals possess one degree of constraint and two degrees of freedom.

The first kingdom, which Young refers to as light (or action), and the seventh kingdom, of which humanity is a part, theoretically possess complete asymmetry and complete freedom. A photon released at a certain point could be anywhere within a radius of 186,000 miles a second later. Furthermore, since observation annihilates a photon, it cannot be predicted. Although light has no rest mass, when it is annihilated it can create electrons and protons which do have mass. It has no charge, yet the particles it creates do. In fact, for a pulse of light, time does not exist. Clocks stop at the speed of light. Thus mass, energy, and time are born when the photon condenses into a particle. This is the first step in the process that engenders the universe.
http://www.williamjames.com/Theory/REFLEXIV.h...
be realistic

San Jose, CA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
Turkey has a way stronger army
http://www.globalfirepower.com/

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 26, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
<quoted text>
Our military industry improving every year.
We can build most of the weapons we use. We can build our own ships.
F-16's are produced in turkey but we are still dependant to USA for some of its components. We will completely produce our tanks, helicopters. We produced ANKA a substitute for israel made Herons which are under test.
I hope we will not be dependant to any country soon with respect to weapons.
mak2000

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7 Jun 27, 2012
TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text>
F-16's are produced in turkey but we are still dependant to USA for some of its components. We will completely produce our tanks, helicopters. We produced ANKA a substitute for israel made Herons which are under test.
When you will produce your own judgement of identifying real friends and foes????
Triple C

Glen Carbon, IL

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Turkey is part of NATO ie America's client state so this Turkey VS Syria forum is pointless.

The only conflict Turkey could have that the US not get involved in/could give two shitz for is the Kurdish Rebellion so Turkey VS Kurds would be a good forum question.
BOZ-OK

Dubai, UAE

#9 Jun 27, 2012
dido

Netherlands

#10 Jun 28, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
<quoted text>
70% of the weapons is produced by the Turks in Turkey
also with the Tanks and so on

“i still have a hope ”

Amman, Jordan

#11 Jun 28, 2012
TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have alot of expert in weopons industry?
saidi arabia lately planned to establish weopons factory
but there was a lack of expert
so they ask sweden for help to start weopon industry in ksa and to
get experiense in this field but alot of pressure been done on sweden not to do that
in arab countries building and devoloping weopens is a red line
iraq crossed that line if you know and you see what happened to iraq
they destroy it military power and all iraqi weopon experts had been assasinated in this war

“i still have a hope ”

Amman, Jordan

#12 Jun 28, 2012
dido wrote:
<quoted text>
70% of the weapons is produced by the Turks in Turkey
also with the Tanks and so on
realy 70% are you sure?

“i still have a hope ”

Amman, Jordan

#13 Jun 28, 2012
mert

Istanbul, Turkey

#14 Jun 28, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
<quoted text>
depends on what you mean by "weopon" but yes partly they are being made in nation.
mert

Istanbul, Turkey

#15 Jun 28, 2012
mak2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you will produce your own judgement of identifying real friends and foes????
IFF's are being produced for some of the inventory of TSK, however; its cannot be put on some inventory because of agreements made while they were being bought. So even if you produce you cant use it in some inventory.
thanks for your observation.
mak2000

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#16 Jun 28, 2012
mert wrote:
<quoted text>
IFF's are being produced for some of the inventory of TSK, however; its cannot be put on some inventory because of agreements made while they were being bought. So even if you produce you cant use it in some inventory.
thanks for your observation.
Thanks for your honest answer revealing the inherent lacking of Turkish forces!!

My question however was related to your threat perception. Is Syria, really your enemy? If you attack Syria, who is going to be benefited you think? Are you not invited to fight someone's war? What will Turkey gain by attacking Syria? This is unbelievable and unthinkable looking at the type of rhetoric coming out of Ankara!!!

I had been to Syria on vacation, I know how peaceful people they are and what they feel about Turkey!! I lived in western Europe also, and I know exactly where Turkey stands in their mind.

Why not giving peace a chance for God's sake??? Your government is playing with fire, behaving so irresponsibly and risking enormous agony of mankind!!! How can the government of such a powerful nation can be driven by total madness!!! Why don't they understand the traps laid for them!!!

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#17 Jun 28, 2012
I don't think Turkey will be in war with Syria...i don't want this.
i beleive, only a maximum of %5-10 of Turks would support a war with Syria.
if 50% or %60 of Turks support declaring war on Syria,Tayyip won't hesitate to start a total war...

“i still have a hope ”

Amman, Jordan

#18 Jun 29, 2012
mert wrote:
<quoted text>
depends on what you mean by "weopon" but yes partly they are being made in nation.
i meant not just weopons
every thing connected with military forces
david

Brussels, Belgium

#19 Jun 29, 2012
yep , I'am Armenian and yes Turkey has a very big army.

If war against Syria , syria ( without help of Russia or China ) will loos.

But if China or Russia comes in , turkey will be dead soon ...:s
mak2000

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#20 Jun 29, 2012
david wrote:
But if China or Russia comes in , turkey will be dead soon ...:s
This is a possibility!!!! Turkey must take every step very carefully!!!
Bronzilla

Heraklion, Greece

#21 Jun 29, 2012
This is the numbers of the Syrian army:

10,885 Armoured Fighting Vehicles:
4,950 Main battle tanks (including 1,150 in storage)
1,125 Amphibious Armoured Scout Cars
2,950 Infantry fighting vehicles
1,860 Armoured personnel carriers
4,815+ Towed Artillery Pieces:
1,010+ Mortars
2,130+ Gun/Howitzers (400 in storage)
1,675+ Anti-aircraft guns (300+ in storage)
1,136 Self Propelled Artillery Pieces:
485 Self-propelled howitzers
650 Self-propelled anti-aircraft guns (240 in storage)
6,890+ Anti Tank Guided Weapon Launchers (4,290 in storage)
500+ Multiple Launch Rocket Systems
102+ Surface to Surface/Ship Missile Launchers:
86+ Tactical ballistic missile launchers
16+ Anti-ship missile launchers
4,235+ Surface to Air Missile Launchers:
4,000+ MANPADS
235 Self-propelled air-defence systems

+ 1700 T-72, and about 300 T-80
+ 500 combat aircraft including about 100 Mig-26, the rest are Mig-23, Mig-25, Mig-21

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spotlight: Turkey hardens resolve to crush PKK ... 40 min Osman 1
usa tells erdogan to fck himself 1 hr mr large 1
HAGIA SOPHlA==>>WILL ONCE AGAIN BECOME A CHRIST... 1 hr ORTHODOXY RULES 1
turkomongols==>>the byzantine empire is alive! 1 hr ORTHODOXY RULES 1
GRECORUSSlAN MILITARY FRONT==>>WILL DESTROY TUR... 15 hr TURKS RSAVAGES 1
zarab offering up thieving akp members 23 hr mr large 2
News Turkey Not Recognizing Cyprus Is Inconceivable,... May 23 DaniEl 12
More from around the web