Greek Cyprus sets terms for lifting E...

Greek Cyprus sets terms for lifting EU block

There are 40 comments on the Trend story from Nov 2, 2013, titled Greek Cyprus sets terms for lifting EU block. In it, Trend reports that:

A senior Greek Cypriot diplomat has laid out the conditions to remove the blockages on chapters to Turkey, which include the implementation of the Additional Protocol and the transfer of the closed city of Varosha to the United Nations, Hurriyet Daily News reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trend.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AZARI

London, UK

#1 Nov 3, 2013
WHO ? NEVER HEARD ABOUT THEM. WHO ARE THEY WERE THEY FROM. ARE THEY NEW ALIEN FROM ANOTHER PLANET
Yunan gavuru

Thessaloníki, Greece

#2 Nov 3, 2013
AZARI wrote:
WHO ? NEVER HEARD ABOUT THEM. WHO ARE THEY WERE THEY FROM. ARE THEY NEW ALIEN FROM ANOTHER PLANET
little turD
are you sure that you are a turD?
"The concept of the Turkish nation is new. This is a concept that was introduced after 1923, a new nation created by the Muslim nations and tribes in the East and rallied to form the Turkish nation."
Birgul Ayman Guler
WHY YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?
Because...
"……The correct way of putting it, therefore, would rather be to say that turdish historians should not be allowed to write turdish history alone. I believe it is about time somebody put an end to it….."

Edhem Eldem
Bogazici University
Biz, bir bir vurulmakla bitmeyiz
Unuttuysaniz soyleyelim
bir bir gideriz, on geliriz
Ne mutlu turk degilim diyene!
TRNC

London, UK

#3 Nov 3, 2013
AZARI wrote:
their little mosquitoes. they trying to scare elephant.. who wants to be in the bankrupt club anyway.. yes you are right .... who are day they're just the beggers off the planets f***
just

Collierville, TN

#4 Nov 4, 2013
,,,,just keep them out till turkey returns every city they stole from cyprus plus interest,,,,,,,,,,,,
Ottoman

Europe

#5 Nov 4, 2013
just wrote:
,,,,just keep them out till turkey returns every city they stole from cyprus plus interest,,,,,,,,,,
Hey we Turks can play this game all day with the EU b*tch Lol! Turkey is not in need of the EU the Eu is in need of Turkey but we will never want to join the EU Lol!
TRNC

London, UK

#6 Nov 4, 2013
just wrote:
,,,,just keep them out till turkey returns every city they stole from cyprus plus interest,,,,,,,,,,
same goes to you too ...u lot stole so many turkish village form fiftys till 74 ...110 turkish village been destroyed. They're not even on the cyprus map anymore. lots people been made homeless.. they lost everything.. Greek communities should pay compansation .. plus interest to turks ..what u left is sam MANDIRAGI( destroyed farmhouse)
Yunan gavuru

Athens, Greece

#7 Nov 4, 2013
TRNC wrote:
<quoted text> same goes to you too ...u lot
ANOTHER MALAKAS WHO THINKS THAT HE'S A turD-)
YOU ARE AN ISLAMIZED NOTHING, BECAUSE...
"The concept of the Turkish nation is new. This is a concept that was introduced after 1923, a new nation created by the Muslim nations and tribes in the East and rallied to form the Turkish nation."
Birgul Ayman Guler
SO, YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR ROOTS AND YOU MUST SHOW TO THE WORLD HOW MUCH PROUD turD YOU ARE-)
BUT STILL U R AN ISLAMIZED NOTHING
TRNC

London, UK

#8 Nov 4, 2013
Yunan gavuru wrote:
<quoted text>
ANOTHER MALAKAS WHO THINKS THAT HE'S A turD-)
YOU ARE AN ISLAMIZED NOTHING, BECAUSE...
Birgul Ayman Guler
SO, YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR ROOTS AND YOU MUST SHOW TO THE WORLD HOW MUCH PROUD turD YOU ARE-)
BUT STILL U R AN ISLAMIZED NOTHING
don't you think it is time to change to broken record...slavic malaga . you not makin sense whatsoever idiot
Yunan gavuru

Athens, Greece

#9 Nov 5, 2013
TRNC wrote:
<quoted text> don't you think it is time to change to broken record...slavic malaga . you not makin sense whatsoever idiot
any proof of what you say?
ooops, sorry
after all you are a turD=Islamized turkified tribes of Anatolia
want more bananas for your azz, malaka?
TRNC

London, UK

#10 Nov 6, 2013
Yunan gavuru wrote:
<quoted text>
any proof of what you say?
ooops, sorry
after all you are a turD=Islamized turkified tribes of Anatolia
want more bananas for your azz, malaka?
you can't afford to buy banana.. if you can I'm sure you have it slavic monkey
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Nov 6, 2013
Cyprus will be a nation again regardless of Turkey's agenda, ask the EU.
I rest my case.
TRNC

London, UK

#12 Nov 6, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
Cyprus will be a nation again regardless of Turkey's agenda, ask the EU.
I rest my case.
deam can be hurtful but free anyway... What I know news was 2 weeks a go . cypriot greek community leader ask eu to deal with cyprus prob.. and they refuse .we cant do that . but we can help with advise they say. ha ha ha australian carnivorous as usual you want somebody else to do your dirty job... play again sam
Stupid geyreek

UK

#13 Nov 6, 2013
Trnc way bother with this losers
Got nothing new to offer. If Thayer want anything
Let them,come and get it ,
TRNC

Manchester, UK

#14 Nov 6, 2013
Stupid geyreek wrote:
agree we still waiting 24 7 they can try anytime
Red Shoe On A Tree

Athens, Greece

#15 Nov 6, 2013
Stupid geyreek wrote:
honestly my friend, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward
Stupid geyreek

UK

#16 Nov 6, 2013
Red Shoe On A Tree wrote:
<quoted text>
honestly my friend, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward
You got something to say just say it .
INTERNATIONAL LAWS

Memphis, TN

#17 Nov 6, 2013
Stupid geyreek wrote:
<quoted text>
You got something to say just say it .
.......you dont listen ........and still want to get into the EU with your own undemocratic terms while illegally occupying part of another country yous ethnically cleansed.......hilarious hypocrites TO SAY THE LEAST,,,,,,,,,
Ottoman

Europe

#18 Nov 6, 2013
INTERNATIONAL LAWS wrote:
<quoted text>.......you dont listen ........and still want to get into the EU with your own undemocratic terms while illegally occupying part of another country yous ethnically cleansed.......hilarious hypocrites TO SAY THE LEAST,,,,,,,,,
Its funny the EU talks about land occupied by Turkey when the Eu and America support the occupation of Palestinian land by Apartheid Israel .
lolWITottoman

Collierville, TN

#19 Nov 8, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny the EU talks about land occupied by Turkey when the Eu and America support the occupation of Palestinian land by Apartheid Israel .
,,,,,,,thats why israel and turkey are arguing with each other and pointing the finger at each other,,,,,,,,,dont worry if the EU and America did not support turkey they would of booted turkey out of cyprus by now easily like EU israel and america supported the invasion of cyprus by NATOturkey in 1974 to break up communist arab leaning non aligned cyprus ----the talk is theatrics in the mean time still cyprus has international laws on its side but the NATO police and their 1974 fiasco in cyprus are above the law.........
Kantara2009

Turkey

#20 Nov 8, 2013
lolWITottoman wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,,thats why israel and turkey are arguing with each other and pointing the finger at each other,,,,,,,,,dont worry if the EU and America did not support turkey they would of booted turkey out of cyprus by now easily like EU israel and america supported the invasion of cyprus by NATOturkey in 1974 to break up communist arab leaning non aligned cyprus ----the talk is theatrics in the mean time still cyprus has international laws on its side but the NATO police and their 1974 fiasco in cyprus are above the law.........
Perhaps ,but I'm sure we could name many other places in the world not but last least East Prussia,or even What was Spanish Sahara

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turkish army pisses pants in al bab 10 hr Mkz6 2
Why Turkish men fall so easily in love with Bri... (Mar '10) 13 hr Mean Spirits 102
How Turk were Sumerians? (Nov '08) 15 hr Mkz6 60
turks tell erdogan you buy liras 17 hr mr large 1
kurds show cowardly turks how to fight 18 hr mr large 1
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Jan 14 bedava sat 58
Why do Turkish women love Arab men? (Oct '11) Jan 12 Koko 68
More from around the web