Since: Dec 12

Folsom, CA

#110 Dec 5, 2012
I think Mostly they ugly nation
Annie

Las Vegas, NV

#111 Dec 7, 2012
You know what!! Leave Armenians alone if it wasn't for Turks that ramped our women during the genocide we would all have been gorgeous and we still are!! Turks are ugly with their big ass noses and sweaty armpits!! We were fine until you Turks showed up and ruined our beauty you ugly Turks!!! If you didn't make fun of Armenian people I wouldn't have made fun of yours!!!!
Annie

Las Vegas, NV

#112 Dec 7, 2012
I meant raped
Annie

Las Vegas, NV

#115 Dec 7, 2012
Cano86 wrote:
your American nation is the most fat ass nation!!
Annie

Las Vegas, NV

#116 Dec 7, 2012
Fly wrote:
<quoted text>
What genocide, there is only betrayer, backstabber armenian dogs who murdered their Turkish neighbors in an organized way as part of a plan to conquer eastern part of Turkey together with russia while Turkish armies were fighting at 17 different other fronts. Do you understand ? Armenians are backstabber murderers of their neighbors, monsters, rabid animals ! How can you kill the people you lived side by side with for centuries ?
what!! Your Turkish asses raped our women and killed innocent children at night!! Do they have history books for you in Ukraine or are just stupid like hell??!!
Annie

Las Vegas, NV

#117 Dec 7, 2012
Fly wrote:
Armenians have big noses on their ugly faces so that they can be punished with their own terrible smell.
man I'm going to kill your fly ass!!!! You bastard your Turks gave us all this shit coming into our country and raping our women in their sleep name one Turk ass that is pretty like Kim kardasian you jerk name one bitch!!
Annie

Las Vegas, NV

#119 Dec 7, 2012
House Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a nose, you shortsighted fool.
picing on Armenians Hugh? Look in the Guinness world records haha!!!!!! In yo faces!!!
Annie

Las Vegas, NV

#120 Dec 7, 2012
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>man I'm going to kill your fly ass!!!! You bastard your Turks gave us all this shit coming into our country and raping our women in their sleep name one Turk ass that is pretty like Kim kardasian you jerk name one bitch!!
man also look in the Guinness world records it states that the oldest and biggest nose is owned by a Turk in you face!! Oh it's mostly a nose then haha!!
Annie

Las Vegas, NV

#121 Dec 7, 2012
Fly wrote:
<quoted text>
We can do better ! Open a Turkish Bath at Glendale and brush there skunk armos daily.
yeah go look in the guines world records and see that a Turk has the biggest nose in the world haha!! In your face! Oh never mind your face mostly a nose haha!!
Annie

Las Vegas, NV

#122 Dec 7, 2012
Cano86 wrote:
fix your grammar too!!

Since: Dec 12

Folsom, CA

#123 Dec 7, 2012
We could have biggest nose but not all our people have big Bose but Armenian people have big nose I mean 90 percent :) don't mess up with us cuz you can't :)
Annie

Las Vegas, NV

#124 Dec 10, 2012
Cano86 wrote:
We could have biggest nose but not all our people have big Bose but Armenian people have big nose I mean 90 percent :) don't mess up with us cuz you can't :)
what are you saying!!?? Make sense!!
Annie

Las Vegas, NV

#125 Dec 13, 2012
Cano86 wrote:
yeah I didn't say you guys had big noses dumbass I said your nation is fat!! Like 90 percent of you nation is afar but only 20 percent of Armenians so don't mess with us cause you can't! And plus your nation is also the dumbass nation too I could tell by the way you write haha!!
ASALA ANKARA 1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#126 Dec 14, 2012
Cano 86 you moron why dont you shutup .. you turks have big fat kebab noses .. Annie keep up the good work .if you want to post things about Armenians we are ready to laugh at your stupid nation .. look at turkeys human rights issues .. they think they are a perfect nation .. they have no neighbours left that like them .. all there neighbours hate your country because your nation is a backstabbing nation , that sells itself and its neighbours for a few pennies .. you are proud you have a strong Army .. but ill tell you something .. there wouldnt be a turkey left if you fight a war with Armenia today . no turk worldwide will be safe .. Orospu millet .. look at my name .. you remember Ankar in 82 .. you remember Orly .. you remember Santa barbara ??????? WAKE UP TO YOURSELF . THE 1.5 MILLION GENOCIDE COMMITTED AGAINST MY PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AND NEVER FORGOTTEN !!!
Sarah

Las Vegas, NV

#127 Dec 22, 2012
Mannus wrote:
<quoted text>
We have nothing against Armenians,just some of your folk here keep insulting us in our own board and spreading the hate..
What do you mean you have nothing against Armenians!!!?? Then why is there a whole section on Topix of why Armenians smell or why are they sooo damn ugly. What the hell are you talking about??!!
Sarah

Las Vegas, NV

#128 Dec 22, 2012
can it be so wrote:
them dirty filthy , extra smelly ugly ARMOS tried to have a REVOLUTION against whose whom they lived AMONGEST, the nice turks !
those good turks let the armos live in peace in there country freely and have good jobs and then the back stabbing armos plotted with russia to gain land against turky ..
dont be fooled by armo lies . ITS ARMOS started a killing revolution and they were expelled from turky for there actions !!
look up armo revolution and read the history ..
Man why are you such a dumbass!! The Turks took our land and our women during the genocide just to make their ugly asses look better in the next generations to come, they have done it to many countries you filthy piece of shit!! Go get a book and learn dumbass!!
Sarah

Las Vegas, NV

#129 Dec 22, 2012
House Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a nose, you shortsighted fool.
Umm... im pretty sure that is a nose!! But if you thought it wasnt a nose then it could've been a huge kabob too. I know it is a pretty big ass nose, not suprizing for Turks huh?
Sarah

Las Vegas, NV

#130 Dec 22, 2012
Ara the RAT is araRAT wrote:
Because they lie a lot.
They peddle a fake genocide.
Each time they lie, their noses get a little bigger, hence the nock "Pinocchians."
No wonder you put your name the Rat or the araRAt you know that it used to be ours?? Yeah and then your claiming that we faked the genocide?? How the hell did you get the ararat from our country then you dumbass!! You Rat!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#131 Jan 16, 2013
Ara the RAT is araRAT wrote:
Because they lie a lot.
They peddle a fake genocide.
Each time they lie, their noses get a little bigger, hence the nock "Pinocchians."
Wow, you are an idiot! Meh, common characteristics of Turkish people who don't know anything about history... Don't deny that you guys were thieves and LOSERS! You kill us, steal our land and items, and then you deny it...Wow, and people are supposed to believe that everything witnessed and documented was not a genocide? Screw you.
Girlllll

Las Vegas, NV

#132 Jan 19, 2013
cupcake wrote:
They ugly ppl period!!
Youre retarded and an ass period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Muslim Discovery of America 5 hr Rockstar 1
Why is sex with animals so popular in Turkey? 7 hr el salvador backed 15
Are Turks originally Arab Khaliphats ? 8 hr smith 1
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 8 hr Dander 771
Why do Turkish women love Arab men? (Oct '11) 8 hr Dander 58
Turkish PM resolved to punish 'plots against na... 9 hr Rockstar 15
ISLAM THE CANCER OF HUMANlTY 12 hr SCRAPtheEURO 9
More from around the web