6 million Albanians in Turkey- What a happiness to be a Turk!!!

Posted in the Turkey Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#1 Apr 10, 2012
6 million Albanians in Turkey???? I wonder are there any real Turks in that salad called modern Turkey????Or they all are Kurds, islamised Greeks, Armenians and other ethnic grups of micro Asia?????
CRN

Ankara, Turkey

#2 Apr 10, 2012
ACDC wrote:
6 million Albanians in Turkey???? I wonder are there any real Turks in that salad called modern Turkey????Or they all are Kurds, islamised Greeks, Armenians and other ethnic grups of micro Asia?????
Tricky is not it? or Turkey.
benim ispatlarimdi

Winterthur, Switzerland

#3 Apr 10, 2012
ACDC wrote:
turks are bastard shqiptar cant say i m albanian he must say i m turk haha

we kurd say we are kurds and we fight.-.
Alp Ass Line

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Apr 10, 2012
ACDC wrote:
Yeah it seems the original Turk genes disappeared, probably because they could never stand themselves even. Even today Turks propose to women over the internet without even seeing them.
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Alp Ass Line wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it seems the original Turk genes disappeared, probably because they could never stand themselves even. Even today Turks propose to women over the internet without even seeing them.
I do not know how the Turks are proposing to women but i know for certain that Turks was a moggolian Tribe with asian characteristicts. They prevail by the violence islamisations and giving privilleges to those who disided to join the SULTAN FORCES!!After 2-3centruries Turkish army who conquered Constantinople, had a Sultan Mohamet B' with half Greek blood (his mother was named Helen) and most of their 200.000 trups were ex-islamised cristians of balcans and micro asia!!!It is very impresive that most of them have been born cristians!!!! There is a joke in Turkey whic talks about 72 and a half ethic grupes!! The German University of &#932;ubingen dicoverd 52 ethic grups with very clear ethic, traditioanl and glossological differneces between them. Turgut Ozal, the former President of Turkey counted those ethic grups to 25!!!!! So what should we talk about!! They new better than us what they are, thats why they are teaching that natianalistic fanatism and islamic faith, demanding Turkish flags and Cemal Ataturk even almost in the ....toilets and bedrooms them!!
CRN

Ankara, Turkey

#6 Apr 11, 2012
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know how the Turks are proposing to women but i know for certain that Turks was a moggolian Tribe with asian characteristicts. They prevail by the violence islamisations and giving privilleges to those who disided to join the SULTAN FORCES!!After 2-3centruries Turkish army who conquered Constantinople, had a Sultan Mohamet B' with half Greek blood (his mother was named Helen) and most of their 200.000 trups were ex-islamised cristians of balcans and micro asia!!!It is very impresive that most of them have been born cristians!!!! There is a joke in Turkey whic talks about 72 and a half ethic grupes!! The German University of &#932;ubingen dicoverd 52 ethic grups with very clear ethic, traditioanl and glossological differneces between them. Turgut Ozal, the former President of Turkey counted those ethic grups to 25!!!!! So what should we talk about!! They new better than us what they are, thats why they are teaching that natianalistic fanatism and islamic faith, demanding Turkish flags and Cemal Ataturk even almost in the ....toilets and bedrooms them!!
good ex-cause of killing them all.
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#8 Apr 11, 2012
CRN wrote:
<quoted text>
good ex-cause of killing them all.
excuse me?? Could you please expained that a little bit more??
CRN

Ankara, Turkey

#9 Apr 12, 2012
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>excuse me?? Could you please expained that a little bit more??
religion was nothing but being deciple of someone having magical powers!

uhh.

no hellenic society.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 12, 2012
Why are you so much interested in our origins? Most people do not claim to be pure race and we do not care.
OTTOMANBUBHA

Gostivar, Macedonia

#11 Apr 12, 2012
not even one albanian in turkey.the ppl thet were forced to leave their lands from balkan and setteled in anadolu were pure turks.today albanians live in kosovo,macedonia,greece and montenegro so stop spreading ignorence u lil muthafcking peasants.TURKIYE TURKLERINDIR
benim ispatlarimdi

Winterthur, Switzerland

#12 Apr 14, 2012
OTTOMANBUBHA wrote:
not even one albanian in turkey.the ppl thet were forced to leave their lands from balkan and setteled in anadolu were pure turks.today albanians live in kosovo,macedonia,greece and montenegro so stop spreading ignorence u lil muthafcking peasants.TURKIYE TURKLERINDIR
yarragimin ucu taci faran pic turko zigane cipsy mothafuckaa
OTTOMANBABA

Gostivar, Macedonia

#13 Apr 22, 2012
benim ispatlarimdi wrote:
<quoted text>
yarragimin ucu taci faran pic turko zigane cipsy mothafuckaa
sumugunu siktigimin orospucocugu,amina kodugumun yarragi,siktir lan kiro,agzi yalam olmus pic kurt seni turkiyeden siktir ettik simdi isvicrede kenefci olmussun
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#14 Apr 23, 2012
TRNavi wrote:
Why are you so much interested in our origins? Most people do not claim to be pure race and we do not care.
OH , no your Turkalbanians brothers are claiming that they are directly childs of Pelasgians, Illurians, Epirotians ....maybe even from Adam and Eva!!!You from the other hand are claiming that your .....history is ....5.000 at the Micro Asia (????). You are talking about the greatness of Turkey republic when that "republice" after the genosides of the cristians, for centuries trying to assimilate the muslims ethicities too!! Well im interesting to wach what it is going to happend with the millions of Kurds, Arabs, Alevi, Armenias, Laz, Greekpontians, Georgians, Kirkas, etc etc etc who are discovering more more, day by day that the "happiness to born a Turk" was not their fate but only a brutal, by force choise!!!
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#15 Apr 23, 2012
OTTOMANBUBHA wrote:
The pure Turks were Monggolians mister!!! You are the most bastard nation in the world!!! You "nation" is the result of the non-stop islamisations and thrue that and the Ottoman and Turkey propaganda, the Turkisation of ex-Cristians and other muslims tribes from balcans to Micro Asia. The Turks the same knows that!! There are many who admits that they are Turks but with roots by many different sides.Turko-armeni-laz-tserkes ians for example!!

Since: Mar 11

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#16 Apr 23, 2012
Turkbanians ..
luan

Albania

#17 Apr 23, 2012
I am Albanian and i have many cousin in Turkey ,they live together with turks without problems,but is a thing that they are being assimilated.are 3 or 4 milions albanians in turkey ,and turkey should alow albanian to learn their language ,like turks in Kosovo and Albania ,they have every right and keep their culture safe.Peace and justice with my brothers in religion,Natural Albania.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 23, 2012
luan wrote:
I am Albanian and i have many cousin in Turkey ,they live together with turks without problems,but is a thing that they are being assimilated.are 3 or 4 milions albanians in turkey ,and turkey should alow albanian to learn their language ,like turks in Kosovo and Albania ,they have every right and keep their culture safe.Peace and justice with my brothers in religion,Natural Albania.
There are albanians and bosniacs in Turkey which we see as brothers, no different from ourselves. They live everywhere in turkey. I don't think there is any restriction against their language learning.
KoecekTurkishHom oDance

Alling, Germany

#19 Feb 5, 2013
EVERY NATION SPERRMED ON THE TURKISH RACE. NOW THE ONLY TURKISH IN TURKEY IS THE LANGUAGE
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Alp Ass Line wrote:
<quoted text>
Even today Turks propose to women over the internet without even seeing them.
that is how we met with your momy.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#21 Feb 6, 2013
holly israel wrote:
Turkbanians ..
Do not forget bitchy!! There are Pure Turks believe in your smell religion.Read Arthur Kostler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkish protesters rough up US sailors in Istanbul 1 hr Asian Turkish Mongol 41
Turkish Hurriyet - We are inferiors (Feb '11) 1 hr Asian Turkish Mongol 86
Pro-Armenian forces in Turkey can't make people... 1 hr Yasa Mustafa Kema... 2
The race of Turks 3 hr BOZ-OK 23
Rattling sabers in the eastern Mediterranean 5 hr Rockstar 120
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria 6 hr Kar 13
Answers to questions about Biden's visit to Turkey 6 hr Beautiful Istanbul 2

Turkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE