why do turkish women suck so badly?

why do turkish women suck so badly?

Posted in the Turkey Forum

Anonymous

Manassas, VA

#1 May 5, 2011
(note that this for non Muslim turks only) I'm a 15 year old white/peurto rican boy and I have never been to turkey nor have I ever met a Turkish woman but I have a feeling that most Turkish women are short, fat, ugly, gold diggers, loves only black guys (I also have a feeling that most of them like only older guys and that's a problem for me Cus I like girls older than me and around my age 16-18), big time bitches and they smoke and drink to much. But I don't know if this is true but if you think (or if you know for a fact) that I'm wrong than please comment.
willskeebop

Astoria, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
They look good when they're young...very good... but as they age they look like what's left of shit warmed over for the 7th time. That's the good part...the bad part is they're always very greedy very money hungry. And Jedi mind tricks do not ta work ka onna them...only monnneyyy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turkish army runs away Sat mr large 1
News VIDEO: Strange shoot-out in Turkey's Bursa spar... Jan 20 Holy Guacamole 1
News Turkish President releases Christmas message Jan 20 TURKS RSAVAGES 11
UNITED ORTHODOX COUNTRIES==>>WILL DECAPlTATE TU... Jan 20 TURKS RSAVAGES 1
turkish army pisses pants in al bab Jan 17 Mkz6 2
Why Turkish men fall so easily in love with Bri... (Mar '10) Jan 17 Mean Spirits 102
How Turk were Sumerians? (Nov '08) Jan 17 Mkz6 60
More from around the web