Macedonian History : The Bulgarian Origins of FYROM's Slavs

Oct 10, 2011 | Posted by: macedonian1 | Full story: history-of-macedonia.com

The town of Monastir, capital of the vilayet of Monsastir, lies just about half way between Bulgarian and Greek territory. North, the majority of Macedonians are Bulgar, south the majority are Hellenes.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of244
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Skop Detector

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Judged:

Unfortunatley FACTS about the modern history of the greater Macedonian region will never be recognised by the Skops due to the realisation of their Bulgarian roots.

The Balkan Wars centralised in the Macedonian region, but their is no account for a Macedonian Army made up of "Macedonians" - this is one question (of many) they cannot answer.

The losers from these wars were the Turks & Bulgarians, and they cry about this event of being ethnically cleansed of the region, which entails they are either Turks or Bulgarians. If they were Macedonian, they would have cliamed victory from these wars.

“Target: OZ-World. cCc”

Since: Aug 11

Warriorness - Honour- Genocide

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Skop Detector wrote:
Unfortunatley FACTS about the modern history of the greater Macedonian region will never be recognised by the Skops due to the realisation of their Bulgarian roots.
The Balkan Wars centralised in the Macedonian region, but their is no account for a Macedonian Army made up of "Macedonians" - this is one question (of many) they cannot answer.
The losers from these wars were the Turks & Bulgarians, and they cry about this event of being ethnically cleansed of the region, which entails they are either Turks or Bulgarians. If they were Macedonian, they would have cliamed victory from these wars.
Macedonia is not GREK. stop the propaganda
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Gratkorn, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Gift And a Curse88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ajde bre Fakedonski Serbophon Bulgarian, Titoistic YUGO pseudonation!

Your Skopian problem is not Greece!
Your Skopian problem is your titoistic Yugoslavian pseudomacedonian nationality. Your Skopian imitation of the Hellenism!

Your pseudomacedonian identity is supernumerary!Macedonians exist in Greece since 3000 years!
Note:

Alexander's words:"but I am myself a Greek by descent, and I would not willingly see Greece exchange freedom for slavery"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN wrote:
<quoted text> Ajde bre Fakedonski Serbophon Bulgarian, Titoistic YUGO pseudonation!
Your Skopian problem is your titoistic Yugoslavian pseudomacedonian nationality. Your Skopian imitation of the Hellenism!
Your pseudomacedonian identity is supernumerary!Macedonians exist in Greece since 3000 years!
Note:
Alexander's words:"but I am myself a Greek by descent, and I would not willingly see Greece exchange freedom for slavery"
Many greks wish that, but Macedonia is for the Macedonians not grek malakas

Since: Jan 11

Kavála, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

gia sou monkey...

macedonia is greek.. stop the bulshit
and you are bulgarian,

malaka ti si breeeeeeeeee

<quoted text>

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

PERSEAS-VERGINA wrote:
gia sou monkey...
macedonia is greek.. stop the bulshit
and you are bulgarian,
malaka ti si breeeeeeeeee
<quoted text>
im Turkish....Youre a gypsy grek. Macedonia is for Macedonians!

PUTANANANANANANANANA

“Love Life”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Macedonia is not GREK

But it is Greek/Hellenic!

Stop the propaganda

“"MAKEDONKA"”

Since: Jul 08

Bitola

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

In 864, Bulgaria accepted Eastern Orthodox Christianity.[19]

Bulgaria became a major European power in the ninth and the tenth centuries, while fighting with the Byzantine Empire for the control of the Balkans. This happened under the rule (852–889) of Boris I. During his reign, the Cyrillic alphabet originated in Preslav and Ohrid,[20] adapted from the Glagolitic alphabet invented by the monks Saints Cyril and Methodius.[21]

The Cyrillic alphabet became the basis for further cultural development. Centuries later, this alphabet, along with the Old Bulgarian language, fostered the intellectual written language (lingua franca) for Eastern Europe, known as Church Slavonic. The greatest territorial extension of the Bulgarian Empire — covering most of the Balkans — Following a decline in the mid-tenth century (worn out by wars with Croatia, by frequent Serbian rebellions sponsored by Byzantine gold, and by disastrous Magyar and Pecheneg invasions),[23] Bulgaria collapsed in the face of an assault of the Rus' in 969-971.[24]

The Byzantines then began campaigns to conquer Bulgaria. In 971, they seized the capital Preslav and captured Emperor Boris II.[25] Resistance continued under Tsar Samuil in the western Bulgarian lands for nearly half a century. The country managed to recover and defeated the Byzantines in several major battles taking the control of the most of the Balkans and in 991 invaded the Serbian state.[26] However, the Byzantines led by Basil II (Basil the Bulgar-Slayer) destroyed the Bulgarian state in 1018 after their victory at Kleidion.[27]
Basil II
Emperor of the Byzantine Empire

Reign nominally from 960 (as co-emperor), effectively 10 January 976 - 15 December 1025

Born 958
Died 15 December 1025

Predecessor John I Tzimiskes

Successor Constantine VIII

Dynasty Macedonian dynasty

Father Romanos II

Mother Theophano

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria
As you can see the Bulgarian adopted the Macedonian alphabet because it suited there existing language.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Truth delights wrote:
<quoted text>
Macedonia is not GREK
But it is Greek/Hellenic!
Stop the propaganda
I do not care what you think malaka, macedonia is not grek. to you maybe, but to me and rest of the world know your tricks now.

Propaganda not working, nope, not working, no, never, NO. nope. nope..........

NOT WORKING

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Rosetta stone wrote:
In 864, Bulgaria accepted Eastern Orthodox Christianity.[19]
Bulgaria became a major European power in the ninth and the tenth centuries, while fighting with the Byzantine Empire for the control of the Balkans. This happened under the rule (852–889) of Boris I. During his reign, the Cyrillic alphabet originated in Preslav and Ohrid,[20] adapted from the Glagolitic alphabet invented by the monks Saints Cyril and Methodius.[21]
The Cyrillic alphabet became the basis for further cultural development. Centuries later, this alphabet, along with the Old Bulgarian language, fostered the intellectual written language (lingua franca) for Eastern Europe, known as Church Slavonic. The greatest territorial extension of the Bulgarian Empire — covering most of the Balkans — Following a decline in the mid-tenth century (worn out by wars with Croatia, by frequent Serbian rebellions sponsored by Byzantine gold, and by disastrous Magyar and Pecheneg invasions),[23] Bulgaria collapsed in the face of an assault of the Rus' in 969-971.[24]
The Byzantines then began campaigns to conquer Bulgaria. In 971, they seized the capital Preslav and captured Emperor Boris II.[25] Resistance continued under Tsar Samuil in the western Bulgarian lands for nearly half a century. The country managed to recover and defeated the Byzantines in several major battles taking the control of the most of the Balkans and in 991 invaded the Serbian state.[26] However, the Byzantines led by Basil II (Basil the Bulgar-Slayer) destroyed the Bulgarian state in 1018 after their victory at Kleidion.[27]
Basil II
Emperor of the Byzantine Empire
Reign nominally from 960 (as co-emperor), effectively 10 January 976 - 15 December 1025
Born 958
Died 15 December 1025
Predecessor John I Tzimiskes
Successor Constantine VIII
Dynasty Macedonian dynasty
Father Romanos II
Mother Theophano
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria
As you can see the Bulgarian adopted the Macedonian alphabet because it suited there existing language.
yaaaa, we all know macedonia is not grek. the whole world knows.

try tellin these greks that.*chuckles*
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

New slap for the fake and lier nation......the FyroMonkeys!!!!!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/1dzeBKOsVbg
You must stop the propaganda......fake FyroMonkey!!!!!!!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
I do not care what you think malaka, macedonia is not grek. to you maybe, but to me and rest of the world know your tricks now.
Propaganda not working, nope, not working, no, never, NO. nope. nope..........
NOT WORKING
enjoy......rediculous FyroMonkey!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN wrote:
<quoted text> Ajde bre Fakedonski Serbophon Bulgarian, Titoistic YUGO pseudonation!
Note:
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
correct!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
<quoted text>
i post on cyprus and Turkey forums and my location is Aydin. all you greks this retarded

goin to repeat what i said before. MACEDONIA IS NOT GREK.

Opaaaa f*** off now.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
i post on cyprus and Turkey forums and my location is Aydin. all you greks this retarded
Opaaaa f*** off now.
http://youtu.be/VBmJRlr4aDQ
You are retarded for sure......
Greeks liberate Turkey

Heraklion, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
<quoted text>
Its this guy, Oguz Tolga.
He is known by all now.
His propaganda and behaviour ruined the Turkish forum, Israeli's and Armenians raid them daily....
Greeks liberate Turkey

Heraklion, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Opaaaa f*** off now.
Hello mr Tolga Oguz.
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Opaaaa f*** off now.
TURKOFILE SLAVOMONGOL==>MACEDONIA WAS!IS!AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE HELLENIC!SOON YOU WILL SURRENDER KWNSTANTINOUPOLIS AND AGIA SOPHIA!JUST LIKE YOU DID THESSALONIKI BELOW!

http://www.macedoniaontheweb.com/forum/genera...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Greeks liberate Turkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Its this guy, Oguz Tolga.
He is known by all now.
His propaganda and behaviour ruined the Turkish forum, Israeli's and Armenians raid them daily....
Tolga has been f***ing you armenians good hasnt he LOL

But then again, when havent Turks not been f***ing you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of244
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Turkey Forum right now

Search the Turkey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bagimsiz Trakya Cumhuriyeti Türkiye'den ayrilsi... (Oct '09) 39 min TArih 28
Independent: The Armenian genocide. 2 hr Enver Pasa 75
Turkey to Build Separate Prisons for Gay Criminals 2 hr Moral Truth 16
a Searching for casus belli: The assault on Tur... 12 hr Fact 3
Turkey 'seeking free trade deal with Iran' 13 hr Fact 3
MI6, the CIA and Turkey's rogue game in Syria 18 hr AMERICA SUCKS 12
Boston Jihad, 15 April 2013 Tue Enver Pasa 1
•••
•••