2,740 votes

Click on an option to vote

armans

greeks

both

Turkish Teacher

Australia

#2560 May 29, 2012
Turkish people, also known as the "Turks" (Turkish: singular: Türk, plural: Türkler), are a nation and ethnic group primarily living in Turkey, and in the former lands of the Ottoman Empire where Turkish minorities had been established.
SuperUrfali

UK

#2561 May 29, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>YES BATU
Turkey needs you!
it is time you show the bastards who the real Turk is!
NO to NATO
NO to EU
Turkey for TURKS!
WE SUPPORT YOU!
You are a moron. Can't you find Any forums where retards like you are welcome.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#2562 May 29, 2012
SuperUrfali wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron. Can't you find Any forums where retards like you are welcome.
Aren't you welcome to turkey. you fkhead?
why are you still hiding in a Christian country?
SuperUrfali

UK

#2563 May 30, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you welcome to turkey. you fkhead?
why are you still hiding in a Christian country?
I'm not hiding anywhere like you have to you dirty rat!!! I spend my time UN both turkey and england due to my businesses require me to! In sure one day u will wake up and realise that you have to work to enjoy some sort of life. Instead of concentrating your whole existance on writing crap on forums regarding turkey.... Which has nothing to do with vile traitors like you.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#2564 May 30, 2012
SuperUrfali wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not hiding anywhere like you have to you dirty rat!!! I spend my time UN both turkey and england due to my businesses require me to! In sure one day u will wake up and realise that you have to work to enjoy some sort of life. Instead of concentrating your whole existance on writing crap on forums regarding turkey.... Which has nothing to do with vile traitors like you.
you fkhead fake kebab merchant!
your english suggests you go to turkey only for a holiday.
I only write about denialist IT remnant nature of some turks.
If you take offence, then it is your problem.
I am sure you have issues with Dignified Turks like Hasan Cemal as well since we keep disturbing your criminal subconscious.
SuperUrfali

East Grinstead, UK

#2565 May 31, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>you fkhead fake kebab merchant!
your english suggests you go to turkey only for a holiday.
I only write about denialist IT remnant nature of some turks.
If you take offence, then it is your problem.
I am sure you have issues with Dignified Turks like Hasan Cemal as well since we keep disturbing your criminal subconscious.
I have a problem with retards like you, who have nothing else other than to bitch and moan all your life,
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#2566 May 31, 2012
SuperUrfali wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a problem with retards like you, who have nothing else other than to bitch and moan all your life,
poor coward IT remnant!
you seem to be a supersensitive one for an Urfali.
BOZ-OK

Dubai, UAE

#2567 May 31, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...Lol... Look who is referring to Hasan Cemal who is Cemal Pasha's grandson... There is a Turkish proverb; "God has no stick"...:))))
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#2568 May 31, 2012
BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...Lol... Look who is referring to Hasan Cemal who is Cemal Pasha's grandson... There is a Turkish proverb; "God has no stick"...:))))
Has Coward B-OK got any problems with Dignified Turks like Hasan Cemal?
If you have, then you deserve to be treated as B-OK.
BOZ-OK

Dubai, UAE

#2569 May 31, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Coward B-OK got any problems with Dignified Turks like Hasan Cemal?
If you have, then you deserve to be treated as B-OK.
No.. But you should have "a little problem" with Cemal family, especially with Cemal Pasha...:)))

As for Hasan Cemal, i enjoy to follow his career... A man who has full of pardons in all his professional life... lol...

Another proverb; Boza maker is the witness of Shira maker"... lol...
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#2570 May 31, 2012
BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
No.. But you should have "a little problem" with Cemal family, especially with Cemal Pasha...:)))
As for Hasan Cemal, i enjoy to follow his career... A man who has full of pardons in all his professional life... lol...
Another proverb; Boza maker is the witness of Shira maker"... lol...
I only have disgust towards those who can not even stand Dignified Turks for apologising for the crimes committed by their grandfathers.
But you seem to be more for the CRIMINAL CEMAL PASA than Hasan Cemal can take credit for.
BOZ-OK

Dubai, UAE

#2571 Jun 1, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have disgust towards those who can not even stand Dignified Turks for apologising for the crimes committed by their grandfathers.
But you seem to be more for the CRIMINAL CEMAL PASA than Hasan Cemal can take credit for.
My grand father did not committ any crime you idiot... If you have such a concern, go an appeal the international court for your case in stead of crying around or establishing terror organisations like ASALA...
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#2572 Jun 1, 2012
BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
My grand father did not committ any crime you idiot... If you have such a concern, go an appeal the international court for your case in stead of crying around or establishing terror organisations like ASALA...
You can not think straight.
You support Criminal grandfathers of those who accept that they commited a crime.
By doing so you encourage more criminal behaviour.
BOZ-OK

Dubai, UAE

#2573 Jun 1, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not think straight.
You support Criminal grandfathers of those who accept that they commited a crime.
By doing so you encourage more criminal behaviour.
I am not supporting any crime you moron, all what i am suggesting you is that follow the wisest and legal way, go and appeal the international court for your smoke screen genocide claims, in stead of making terror...

But you guys don't have the guts to do that because we all know what will be the result in a fair court... So, you have only one option, terror, acting victimized to gain the mercy of the international community and a lie fabricating propaganda machine...

You guys are so much traumatized that can not face the bare truth... Your moron grandfathers should reason for a moment regarding the consequences of such a delusion (called "establishing a great armenia in a land where you were a minority") before trusting the international powers who used you as a tool to dissolve the Ottoman empire...
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#2574 Jun 1, 2012
BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not supporting any crime you moron, all what i am suggesting you is that follow the wisest and legal way, go and appeal the international court for your smoke screen genocide claims, in stead of making terror...
But you guys don't have the guts to do that because we all know what will be the result in a fair court... So, you have only one option, terror, acting victimized to gain the mercy of the international community and a lie fabricating propaganda machine...
You guys are so much traumatized that can not face the bare truth... Your moron grandfathers should reason for a moment regarding the consequences of such a delusion (called "establishing a great armenia in a land where you were a minority") before trusting the international powers who used you as a tool to dissolve the Ottoman empire...
Hey BOZ-UK
You IT turks started a war and declared a FAKE JIHAD to fk the OTTOMAN up, do not look for other culprits.
Arabs fkd you harder than anyone else, yet today you are a dog on their doorstep.
You IT remnants are such cowards that you can not even sign the ROME STATUTE recognizing ICJ jurisdiction.
That means you are afraid of justice and chose to stay away from it.
BOZ-OK

Dubai, UAE

#2575 Jun 1, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BOZ-UK
You IT turks started a war and declared a FAKE JIHAD to fk the OTTOMAN up, do not look for other culprits.
Arabs fkd you harder than anyone else, yet today you are a dog on their doorstep.
You IT remnants are such cowards that you can not even sign the ROME STATUTE recognizing ICJ jurisdiction.
That means you are afraid of justice and chose to stay away from it.
lol... You are really a Dumb, aren't you?

Turkey is "original member" of ICJ (International Court of Justice) since its establishment...:)))

Have a look at the official web site of ICJ;

http://www.icj-cij.org/jurisdiction/index.php...

Don't hesitate, just go and appeal but i am sure you are not capable to stand in front of a fair international court...:)

Keep up fabricating lies... ;)
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#2576 Jun 1, 2012
BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... You are really a Dumb, aren't you?
Turkey is "original member" of ICJ (International Court of Justice) since its establishment...:)))
Have a look at the official web site of ICJ;
http://www.icj-cij.org/jurisdiction/index.php...
Don't hesitate, just go and appeal but i am sure you are not capable to stand in front of a fair international court...:)
Keep up fabricating lies... ;)
Bozuk
turkey is not a signatory to ICC ROME statute
because she knows the consequences of signing up.
http://www.theglobetimes.com/
SuperUrfali

East Grinstead, UK

#2577 Jun 1, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>poor coward IT remnant!
you seem to be a supersensitive one for an Urfali.
You talk about being scared in a Christian country and a kebab merchant, and yet I'm certain you wouldn't say a fcking word if you weren't on the other side of the world. There's a saying.... "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#2578 Jun 1, 2012
SuperUrfali wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about being scared in a Christian country and a kebab merchant, and yet I'm certain you wouldn't say a fcking word if you weren't on the other side of the world. There's a saying.... "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"
You super idiot
what happens if I was not on the other side?
we all know what you IT remnants are capable of.
ALI

Melbourne, Australia

#2579 Jun 13, 2012
ULAN DANDER
YOU REALLY ARE A DANGALAK & A HALF :s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News German politicians suggest taxing Muslims to fi... 38 min Native _ Texan 7
GREECE==>>WILL ARM ALL GREEK lSLES WITH S300 MI... 20 hr CYPRUS ISGREEK 1
CYPRUS LIKE MINOR ASIA==>>IS of GREEK ORIGIN! 20 hr CYPRUS ISGREEK 1
News Turkey Not Recognizing Cyprus Is Inconceivable,... Wed Democracy 7
GREECE ==>>WlLL USE RUSSIAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS AGA... Wed TURKS RSAVAGES 1
GUTLESS MONGOLS!===>>SOON HELL WlLL BREAK LOOSE! Tue TURKS RSAVAGES 1
erdogan lowers demands on israel May 3 mr smith 2
More from around the web