#MyJihad in Turkey: Christian woman repeatedly stabbed, a crucifix carved onto her naked corpse

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: Atlas Shrugs 336

The implications of the cross being carved onto Marissa Kucuk's corpse are not explored in this Economist story: the Economist has never shown any willingness to discuss the jihad against non-Muslims. "Horrific attacks against Armenians," from the Economist , January 29 : MARISSA Kucuk was a little old Armenian lady who lived on her own in ... (more)

Full Story

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#149 Feb 12, 2013
The Alana Kalana Project wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look another walking garbage can.. It never fails - either your trashing the place or swallowing up all the chitty Turkish garbage your country's biggest cowards are leaving behind. Which will it be today?
u will never be cool enough to be black
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#150 Feb 12, 2013
In turkey, IT remnants and animals like OKUZ exist under state protection, hence the littering.

“Hankchetsek took antor nahadag”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#151 Feb 12, 2013
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
u will never be cool enough to be black
While you were off trying to be black I settled for just being smart enough to be intelligent instead.
Greek Islander

Philadelphia, PA

#152 Feb 13, 2013
OguzTolga wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are a Thief,lowest kind of Human race and and a parasite of the world,
How can you humiliate someone?
You are the most humiliated one in every Dictiobnary..
Greek=Thief..
Taht is the short answer...
It's always funny when I hear a Turk refering to others as theives.
A Turk has been throughout history a thief, a rapist and a murderer. Everything a Turk "owns" is stolen, even his DNA!

This is how the Turks are portrayed since the day they arrived from the depths of Central Asia

Medieval Hungarians potrayed the as a Turkish killer of children
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Die_Osmanen...

Turkish Murderer/rapist of Bulgarian women
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Konstantin_...

Turk being chased away by Russian soldier
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Russian_pos...

Turk - violator of Treaties
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63...

Bulgarian Soldiers arresting Turkish looters
http://wholesale-prints.net/MBB1912/MBB191277...

Turks looting and destroying Greek businesses in Constantinople (Istanbul) 1955
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Istanbul_Po...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Istanbul_Po...

Greek cemeteries in Turkish occupied northern Cyprus in which the graves have been vandalized, looted and destroyed by Turks searching for jewelry and gold teeth.
http://www.pappaspost.com/image/image_gallery...

http://www.kypros.org/Occupied_Cyprus/cyprus1...

http://www.kypros.org/Occupied_Cyprus/cyprus1...

Turks discribed by William Gladstone, 19th century British Prime Minister

"They [the Turks] were, upon the whole, from the black day when they first entered Europe, the one great anti-human specimen of humanity. Wherever they went, a broad line of blood marked the track behind them, and, as far as their dominion reached, civilization disappeared from view. They represented everywhere government by force, as opposed to government by law.

—William Gladstone, 1876
Dardanelli

Istanbul, Turkey

#153 Feb 13, 2013
Greek Islander wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always funny when I hear a Turk refering to others as theives.
A Turk has been throughout history a thief, a rapist and a murderer. Everything a Turk "owns" is stolen, even his DNA!
This is how the Turks are portrayed since the day they arrived from the depths of Central Asia
Medieval Hungarians potrayed the as a Turkish killer of children
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Die_Osmanen...
Turkish Murderer/rapist of Bulgarian women
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Konstantin_...
Turk being chased away by Russian soldier
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Russian_pos...
Turk - violator of Treaties
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63...
Bulgarian Soldiers arresting Turkish looters
http://wholesale-prints.net/MBB1912/MBB191277...
Turks looting and destroying Greek businesses in Constantinople (Istanbul) 1955
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Istanbul_Po...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Istanbul_Po...
Greek cemeteries in Turkish occupied northern Cyprus in which the graves have been vandalized, looted and destroyed by Turks searching for jewelry and gold teeth.
http://www.pappaspost.com/image/image_gallery...
http://www.kypros.org/Occupied_Cyprus/cyprus1...
http://www.kypros.org/Occupied_Cyprus/cyprus1...
Turks discribed by William Gladstone, 19th century British Prime Minister
"They [the Turks] were, upon the whole, from the black day when they first entered Europe, the one great anti-human specimen of humanity. Wherever they went, a broad line of blood marked the track behind them, and, as far as their dominion reached, civilization disappeared from view. They represented everywhere government by force, as opposed to government by law.
—William Gladstone, 1876
Yes as we all raped and f.ked your entire family since 1071 till 1821 and till 1915, like 750-850 years, you are all become Turkish but believing you idiots are greek , armenian etc.

:):):)
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#154 Feb 13, 2013
At last today I met a beautiful lady:
I said " Parev "hello,, thinking that she talks Armemian,,
She smiled and continued the conversation with her partner,,
After a Little talk she asked.."Are you an Armemian " I was surprised ,I said , "yes"
She said " I'm an Armenian Catholic too, and I want so much to learn the language,,I have a big and beautiful family ..they all talk the Kurdish language,besides the Arabic and Turkish language..
Her green eyes looked as she was searching something She could have lost for a period of time...and she wanted it back HER ORIGIN she's SURE ABOUT..and Her Armenian language ...
She was too calm, and an honest one...
yes, there are so many people from Armenian Origin... Lost in the wheels of time and they eagerly want to study the language even when time has passed..
provocare

Germany

#155 Feb 13, 2013
Mary Joe wrote:
At last today I met a beautiful lady:
I said " Parev "hello,, thinking that she talks Armemian,,
She smiled and continued the conversation with her partner,,
After a Little talk she asked.."Are you an Armemian " I was surprised ,I said , "yes"
She said " I'm an Armenian Catholic too, and I want so much to learn the language,,I have a big and beautiful family ..they all talk the Kurdish language,besides the Arabic and Turkish language..
Her green eyes looked as she was searching something She could have lost for a period of time...and she wanted it back HER ORIGIN she's SURE ABOUT..and Her Armenian language ...
She was too calm, and an honest one...
yes, there are so many people from Armenian Origin... Lost in the wheels of time and they eagerly want to study the language even when time has passed..
Dear one, with all due respect but who cares?
Tell that to the Marines! tztztztztz

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#156 Feb 13, 2013
provocare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear one, with all due respect but who cares?
Tell that to the Marines! tztztztztz
for real.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#157 Feb 13, 2013
The Alana Kalana Project wrote:
<quoted text>
While you were off trying to be black I settled for just being smart enough to be intelligent instead.
i wasnt trying to be black, u were chit head. I love afro-Americans yet im comfortable being who i am.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#158 Feb 14, 2013
Greek Islander wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always funny when I hear a Turk refering to others as theives.
A Turk has been throughout history a thief, a rapist and a murderer. Everything a Turk "owns" is stolen, even his DNA!
This is how the Turks are portrayed since the day they arrived from the depths of Central Asia
Medieval Hungarians potrayed the as a Turkish killer of children
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Die_Osmanen...
Turkish Murderer/rapist of Bulgarian women
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Konstantin_...
Turk being chased away by Russian soldier
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Russian_pos...
Turk - violator of Treaties
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63...
Bulgarian Soldiers arresting Turkish looters
http://wholesale-prints.net/MBB1912/MBB191277...
Turks looting and destroying Greek businesses in Constantinople (Istanbul) 1955
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Istanbul_Po...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Istanbul_Po...
Greek cemeteries in Turkish occupied northern Cyprus in which the graves have been vandalized, looted and destroyed by Turks searching for jewelry and gold teeth.
http://www.pappaspost.com/image/image_gallery...
http://www.kypros.org/Occupied_Cyprus/cyprus1...
http://www.kypros.org/Occupied_Cyprus/cyprus1...
Turks discribed by William Gladstone, 19th century British Prime Minister
"They [the Turks] were, upon the whole, from the black day when they first entered Europe, the one great anti-human specimen of humanity. Wherever they went, a broad line of blood marked the track behind them, and, as far as their dominion reached, civilization disappeared from view. They represented everywhere government by force, as opposed to government by law.
—William Gladstone, 1876
L
LOSERS CLUB MEMBERS are very angry to Turks?
Why?
Because they have a very very long Lost wars a to Turks.
They have never won any single war heheheh

They accuse Turks with""CONQUESTS ""

heheeheh

They are Mucus Brained..

Those were the Conquest days..Greeks were pathetic Gypsies they have even resist against the Turks even ones in last 700years..

hehehe

They Blame Turks but make proud of Alexander the Great Macedonian's Conquesta ..

heheeh

They are hypocrites ...

Alexan der The Macedonian killed everysingle man/woman/kid even animals in the conquered places..

Turks had 3 Major Empires in last 2000 years .

Now;

-There are 45 states alive in Balkans,Caucassus,and Middleeast only

-There are 200 races

-There are 150 nationalities alive

-There are 25 different and 40 dialects of languages alive

-There are more than 500.000 traditions alive

-There are at least 4 major religions+atheism and 15 sacts are alive
Look at the mirror..

Under Turkish Mandatory of 450 years;

-You haven't forgotten your language or converted Turkish

-You haven't converted your religion to Islam

-You haven't forgotten your nationality

-You haven't forgotten your traditions

If Turkish Emperors want to Turkifie and Islamize the people under their mandatory they could do it very easly..

Even in 1829,there were only 4.000 people in Athens after Turks

Even in Trabzon Pontos,there were only 4300 inhabitants
:))
Do you understand our JUSTICE?

That is why even anti-Turkis annti Islam ""Founders of USA"" put Süleyman the Magnificent's Relief on the wall of Capitol Hill/Congress for the symbol of Turkish JUSTICE
Greek Islander

Philadelphia, PA

#159 Feb 14, 2013
Dardanelli wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes as we all raped and f.ked your entire family since 1071 till 1821 and till 1915, like 750-850 years, you are all become Turkish but believing you idiots are greek , armenian etc.
:):):)
It seems modern Turks are proud that their great grandfathers raped their great grandmothers. Women in Turkey are considered farm animals. Even today Turkish fathers trade their daughters for cows.
http://www.habermonitor.com/en/haber/detay/bu...

As I told you before, modern Turks are the products of rape. Greek women who became pregnant as a result of rape either aborted by taking herbs, sold their illigitimate child to Turks or actually would baptize it and then kill it these facts are well documented. It would be impossible for a raped woman to keep a bastardized half Turkish child in a Greek village.

Let's not forget that entire Greek regions in Asia Minor, Crete and Cyprus converted to Islam in order to pay less taxes and to prevent the confiscation of their properties. These people continued speaking Greek but outwarldy praticed islam and were considered Turks by the Ottoman govt.

Greek Muslims

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Muslims

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretan_Turks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vallahades

Ottoman sultans born to Greek mothers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ottoman...

Turks have nothing of their own, everything they have is stolen, the homes they live in, their DNA and even their flag. They created nothing. The Ottoman Empire was simply a Dark Age.

Byzantine Banner Of Constantinople: look familiar?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Constantino...

http://www.livius.org/a/turkey/istanbul/byzan...

Ottoman mosque architecture is based on the Greek Orthodox Cathedral Of Ayia Sophia. Even today as a looted and empty shell it is still the most popular tourist attraction in Turkey.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Turkey-3019... (2216460729).jpg

smaller Ottoman copies of Ayia Sophia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sultan_Ahme...

Most "Turkish" cities still have the mispronounced form of their original Greek names.

Smyrni - Izmir
Panormos - Bandirma
Pergamos - Bandirma
Silivria - Silivri
Proussa - Bursa
Artaki - Erdek
Kalipolis - Gelibolu
Adramition - Edremit
Irakleia - Eregli
Kastamoni - Kastamonu
Kerasounta - Giresun
Tapezunta - Trabzon
Sevasteia - Sivas
Ikonio - Konya
Attalia - Antalya

Anatolia comes from the Greek word Anatoli which means East. Anatolia=Eastland

Istanbul comes from the Greek phrase "Is tin Poli" which means "At The City".
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#160 Feb 14, 2013
When Mustafa Kemal decided to turn his direction to the west, he literally adopted the western synonym for the Muslim; which was TURK.
Considering the Islamisation process of the Anatolia through a fake jihad inspired Genocide and deportations, it indeed fit perfectly to describe the new nation.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#163 Feb 14, 2013
Dander wrote:
When Mustafa Kemal decided to turn his direction to the west, he literally adopted the western synonym for the Muslim; which was TURK.
Considering the Islamisation process of the Anatolia through a fake jihad inspired Genocide and deportations, it indeed fit perfectly to describe the new nation.
so how did the fake jihad work? ur so deluded that u get lost in ur own propaganda, ur a tree stump
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#164 Feb 14, 2013
Jihad works on illiterate masses as the HOLY inspiration to kill the infidel in the name of Allah and Mohammed.
That is how Anatolia became 99.9% muslim., e.i TURK!
PS; in 1914, when jihad was declared, literacy rate amongst the Ottoman muslims was a mere few %( mainly in the big cities), while Christian population had at least a primary school even in their villages.

“Hankchetsek took antor nahadag”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#165 Feb 14, 2013
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
i wasnt trying to be black, u were chit head. I love afro-Americans yet im comfortable being who i am.
Your such a scumbag racist.
RC Cola

Geneve, Switzerland

#166 Feb 14, 2013
Dardanelli wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes as we all raped and f.ked your entire family since 1071 till 1821 and till 1915, like 750-850 years, you are all become Turkish but believing you idiots are greek , armenian etc.
:):):)
You're the idiot to believe that you are turkic with less than 3% of central asian blood. You raped us? lol, maybe you are the bastard end product of one of the kidnapped Christians!

You turks live in lies and you ended up believing in them! A bunch of FOOLS is all you turks are.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#167 Feb 15, 2013
The Alana Kalana Project wrote:
<quoted text>
Your such a scumbag racist.
no that would be u.
CRN

Ankara, Turkey

#168 Feb 15, 2013
Remains left from ancient Egypt, the Mayans and the Sumerians indicate that branches of science such as electricity, electrochemistry, electromagnetics, metallurgy, hydrogeology, medicine, chemistry and physics were used to a considerable extent.

Electricity was efficiently generated and widely utilized in ancient Egypt. The Baghdad battery and the first arc lights were used at that time. But was electrical generation limited to these in ancient Egypt?

A careful examination of Egyptian history immediately reveals the sophistication in perfect illumination. No soot has been found in the corridors of the pyramids or the tombs of the kings because these areas were lit using electricity. Relief carvings show that the Egyptians used hand-held torches powered by cable-free power sources.

The arc lamp used in the Lighthouse of Alexandria is further proof that electricity was used in ancient Egypt. The energy required to power the Lighthouse of Alexandria for 24 hours a day could only have been supplied by a regular electrical source.

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com.au/2012/1...

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#170 Feb 15, 2013
CRN wrote:
Remains left from ancient Egypt, the Mayans and the Sumerians indicate that branches of science such as electricity, electrochemistry, electromagnetics, metallurgy, hydrogeology, medicine, chemistry and physics were used to a considerable extent.
Electricity was efficiently generated and widely utilized in ancient Egypt. The Baghdad battery and the first arc lights were used at that time. But was electrical generation limited to these in ancient Egypt?
A careful examination of Egyptian history immediately reveals the sophistication in perfect illumination. No soot has been found in the corridors of the pyramids or the tombs of the kings because these areas were lit using electricity. Relief carvings show that the Egyptians used hand-held torches powered by cable-free power sources.
The arc lamp used in the Lighthouse of Alexandria is further proof that electricity was used in ancient Egypt. The energy required to power the Lighthouse of Alexandria for 24 hours a day could only have been supplied by a regular electrical source.
http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com.au/2012/1...
without a doubt what we have been taught about Egypt is full of lies, i cant believe they built the pyramids with primitive tools, its total bull
RC Cola

Geneve, Switzerland

#171 Feb 16, 2013
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
without a doubt what we have been taught about Egypt is full of lies, i cant believe they built the pyramids with primitive tools, its total bull
Maybe it's total bull for primitive turks that never invented anything and only live through the plunder and destruction of local civilizations!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey challenges Obama on murders 8 min Chuck 2
Turkey blocks website of its first atheist asso... 56 min thetruth 3
Carson City Council To Consider Ataturk Statue ... 4 hr THE TURK 2
Kurdish rebel leader in Turkey calls for disarm... 4 hr memoil 1
New market study, "EastPharma Ltd. (EAST) - Fin... 4 hr marias 1
2015 Global Top 100: Wow! What a year for acqui... 4 hr abraham 1
Turkish girls are all BITCHES (Apr '12) Tue Fool for Love 31
More from around the web