Video of Greek army creates controver...

Video of Greek army creates controversy in region

There are 892 comments on the SETimes news story from Aug 28, 2014, titled Video of Greek army creates controversy in region. In it, SETimes news reports that:

Greece's ambassador to Macedonia said actions on the video are not consistent with the views of the Greek government or its citizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

First Prev
of 45
Next Last

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#1 Aug 31, 2014
this is what happens now that Enver Hoxha is dead......greeks taking pride in their gypsy army...of course they have every right ...would you want that army or sali , ilir ,nishani and edi instead?!..and josfinatopallja.....
Ottoman

Satellite Provider

#2 Aug 31, 2014
Gay people came from Greece and migrated to France .
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Aug 31, 2014
Greeks are your Gods and will always beat you at everything..it's just what we do….Turks are Losers

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#4 Aug 31, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
Greeks are your Gods and will always beat you at everything..it's just what we do….Turks are Losers
when people mention Greeks or Greece i'm reminded of how ali pashe tepelena and turks ruled them, how north Cyprus is Turkish, how bankruptcy nearly caused all Greeks to commit suicide, lesbos island,and islands being sold to Qatari sheiks so that they can built mosques on them, and geek skies being pissed down from above by Turkish jets emptying their bowels, and of course feta cheese, goat and sheep flavor...

greeks take pride in bullying Monkeydonia but when it comes to the real guys, they are the typical coward gyspys we all know they are....
Ottoman

Satellite Provider

#5 Aug 31, 2014
Themistocles wrote:
Its interesting that we Turks think nothing of Greeks but Greeks sure think a lot about Turks why is that ?
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Aug 31, 2014
It's just what we do..and we're good at it..The Glory of Greeks..try google
Show Time

Turkey

#7 Aug 31, 2014
Talking , shouting and making noise is free. action takes bolls.

Since: May 10

Tiranë, Albania

#9 Sep 2, 2014
greek army??

you mean these???????
http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/1ds-12/changing-...
Kop

London, UK

#10 Sep 2, 2014
albz wrote:
greek army??
you mean these???????
http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/1ds-12/changing-...
they dressed in albanian clothes
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Sep 2, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>they dressed in albanian clothes
Its the ancient and rich gayreek culture of stealing everything in sight to populate their non existent history race culture and tradition
Kop

London, UK

#12 Sep 2, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the ancient and rich gayreek culture of stealing everything in sight to populate their non existent history race culture and tradition
the difference between swiss and greece is that, Switzerland knows there is no swiss race
Mkz6

Bronx, NY

#13 Sep 2, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text> the difference between swiss and greece is that, Switzerland knows there is no swiss race
e just go back to school. And learn history..did you Finnish high school ?dint they teach you about. Ancient Hellenes Greeks is f Latin .is a Turkish race ? Do you want me to teach you . Turkish history from 600 AD. To today ?turkish race is a mixture of many races on the way to Anatolia from. Mongolia .greeks always lived. In Greece .dont tell me that crop I had lots of history I'm not a souvlaki. Greek I finished high school there .I know more than you will learn in the rest. Of your life .i try to be civil here but don't spill crop to me I know history. Of that areavery well .greeks are mixed. Too who is not? Did you see. The German or. Dutch,or Belgium or France or or. Or ?the were. Black. Players. Are Germans. Black?so cut the crop. Greeks are Greeks. Turks are Turks .end of the story. Sorry people these stupid. Replies are. For the garbage .wait for. Respond a. Smart one.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Sep 2, 2014
Mkz6 wrote:
<quoted text>
e just go back to school. And learn history..did you Finnish high school ?dint they teach you about. Ancient Hellenes Greeks is f Latin .is a Turkish race ? Do you want me to teach you . Turkish history from 600 AD. To today ?turkish race is a mixture of many races on the way to Anatolia from. Mongolia .greeks always lived. In Greece .dont tell me that crop I had lots of history I'm not a souvlaki. Greek I finished high school there .I know more than you will learn in the rest. Of your life .i try to be civil here but don't spill crop to me I know history. Of that areavery well .greeks are mixed. Too who is not? Did you see. The German or. Dutch,or Belgium or France or or. Or ?the were. Black. Players. Are Germans. Black?so cut the crop. Greeks are Greeks. Turks are Turks .end of the story. Sorry people these stupid. Replies are. For the garbage .wait for. Respond a. Smart one.
since you went to school tell us. What race specifically is Gayreek what tribe? And Greek the world and its meaning origin where does it come from? Greeks are Greeks Turks are Turks, No From 1360-1800 Turks killed the greeks in massive numbers and had massive settlements. Up to 1970 Greece has been sending turks back to Ankara. I suppose the turks dropped there from the sky. Now when you say Hellens? Do you mean the Argive Hellens, the Phonecian one? because Acheans Ionians Dorians were Albanians race Barbarians from up North. No Greeks are Gays with monkey Aids a race of mongrolized quadroons 3+ race who pretend and delute themselves with lies and false european fed propaganda and beliefs.
wow

Pickering, Canada

#15 Sep 2, 2014
Greeks are talk only. Look what republic of Macedonia is doing to them. A small and divided country is screwing with them big time. It's funny to see even Macedonia having great relations with Turkey. I guess they too know Turks are the cure for Greek disease.
Nevermind

Istanbul, Turkey

#16 Sep 2, 2014
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
since you went to school tell us. What race specifically is Gayreek what tribe? And Greek the world and its meaning origin where does it come from? Greeks are Greeks Turks are Turks, No From 1360-1800 Turks killed the greeks in massive numbers and had massive settlements. Up to 1970 Greece has been sending turks back to Ankara. I suppose the turks dropped there from the sky. Now when you say Hellens? Do you mean the Argive Hellens, the Phonecian one? because Acheans Ionians Dorians were Albanians race Barbarians from up North. No Greeks are Gays with monkey Aids a race of mongrolized quadroons 3+ race who pretend and delute themselves with lies and false european fed propaganda and beliefs.
We did not kill Greeks , they died of their own natural causes , ie stupidity.

Since: May 10

Tiranë, Albania

#17 Sep 2, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>they dressed in albanian clothes
I know.... i know.

Pretty much like us, but greeks don't weare any Plis over their heads wich represents Liberation and combine the uniform "fustanella".
Thats why they are fakes cause they have nothing in commom with our traditional clothes.

Greeks have just 1 copy from us whille we have over 20 to 50 traditional costumes all around Albania wich represents each and every one of us by Areas.

Albanian traditional costumes were weared by
Suliots,(greece)
Arvanites,(greece)
Arberesh,(Italy)
Tosks,(Epirus)

We Also have our own poliphonical group of voice wich they sing Ancient illyrian songs and make music by their own sound.
http://gazetatelegraf.com/wp-content/uploads/...
gimmy

Turkey

#18 Sep 2, 2014
albz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.... i know.
Pretty much like us, but greeks don't weare any Plis over their heads wich represents Liberation and combine the uniform "fustanella".
Thats why they are fakes cause they have nothing in commom with our traditional clothes.
Greeks have just 1 copy from us whille we have over 20 to 50 traditional costumes all around Albania wich represents each and every one of us by Areas.
Albanian traditional costumes were weared by
Suliots,(greece)
Arvanites,(greece)
Arberesh,(Italy)
Tosks,(Epirus)
We Also have our own poliphonical group of voice wich they sing Ancient illyrian songs and make music by their own sound.
http://gazetatelegraf.com/wp-content/uploads/...
Greeks are mixed race their forefathers blood line derive from Albania . Bulgaria , Slav . Ottoman Turk. Arabs. so it's ok for them to have some Albanian traditions .
greek

Clementon, NJ

#20 Sep 2, 2014
gimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Greeks are mixed race their forefathers blood line derive from Albania . Bulgaria , Slav . Ottoman Turk. Arabs. so it's ok for them to have some Albanian traditions .
Amazing to see how stupid these Turks are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_...
greek

Clementon, NJ

#21 Sep 2, 2014
Kop wrote:
<quoted text> the difference between swiss and greece is that, Switzerland knows there is no swiss race
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C olonies_in_antiquity#Greek_col onies
THERE IS NO TURKISH RACE TURKS ARE ALL MONGRELS
ilber ortayli

Rock Hill, SC

#22 Sep 2, 2014
When you look at the modern Grik state and what kind of a failure it is, you can easily figure out that modern Griks are nothing but parasites who leech on the legacy of people that lived more than 3000 years ago on the same land which they inhabit today. History has never seen a more pathetic nation than the Griks. Egoism, brainwashing, religious bigotry and hate. The fundamentals of the modern Grik identity.

Grik is not even an ethnicity. It is an artificial identity which was built on Orthodoxy in 19th century. That is why the official Grik claim is %98 ethnic "purity" due to Orthodoxy.

- To be Greek, there is only one requirement, getting baptized by a Greek priest in a Greek Orthodox church.
(Definition of Greek, The Greek constitution, 1827)

- Sir William Ramsay wrote another reality about the Anatolian Greek identity. Anatolian Greek identity is a concept based on religion. It is not directly a nation. Greeks managed to come together because of the Orthodox church. There is not a Greek identity in terms of a nation in Anatolia.

- There is no ethnic Greek nation left today.
(Friedrich Engels)

- Modern Greek identity is based on an unshakable conviction that the Greek State is ethnically homogenous. This belief, has entailed repeated and official denial of the existence of minorities which are not of "pure" Hellenic origin. The obsession with Greek racial identity involves the distortion of the history of thousands of years when there was no such thing as a Greek nation state.
(Simon Mcllwaine)

How much more pathetic can fake Griks get?

--- The word Greek/Yunan in Turkish, was the name which was given to the provinces of Persian Empire in Western Anatolia under the rule of King Darius/Xerxes. These regions were never "Greek" in a classical meaning in terms of population and ethnicity. Grecs formed colonies in Morea and Aegean shores as 3 tribes such as Dorians, Ionians and Elions. Their numbers were only around 30.000 at highest.

When Alexander took the throne, the first thing he did was to attack today's Central Greece/Thessaly. He conquered all of the Hellenic city states except Sparta and the entire region fell into Macedonian rule.

The region of first war which Alexander had after he entered to Anatolia over Thrace was Granikos. Alexander's rival Darius/Xerxes) had 20.000 Greek mercenary soldiers in his army. After Alexander won the war, he systematicaly killed all of these Greek mercenaries.

The second war took place in Karia, the Greek soldiers under the command of Persia became the target of Macedonians again like before. The biggest massacre of Greek population took place during Issos War in Kilikia. All of the Greek mercenaries were killed.

In this sense, no Greeks left in the region called Greece today after Alexander's era. The main target of Alexander were Greeks during the wars in Anatolian shores. In this case, what we call as the Hellenistic period in Anatolia is nothing but the usage of ancient Greek language. Besides that, its an era which had nothing to do with Hellenism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That Time for Turkish Civil War 8 hr Rockstar 4
Poll Victory, Victorious, Victors, Victories... (Jul '12) 8 hr Kosovo is Serbia ... 118
What Are Christians So Hateful & Judgmental? 10 hr Chuck 3
KURDISH lMMORTAL HEROES==>>DESTROY THE TURKISH ... 20 hr Rockstar 2
News U.S. seeks to soothe Turkey ties, press fight a... Sat Go Blue Forever 2
turks shamelessly suck russian ck Aug 25 Rockstar 7
British are out of stew of EU failure. Aug 25 Rockstar 6
More from around the web