Merkel Scolds Erdogan over Genocide Denial

Feb 7, 2014 Full story: Horizon 149

German Chancellor Angela Merkel scolded Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan over Turkey's continued denial of the Armenian Genocide and urged the Turkish leader to "face its history," reported the Turkish-language version of Hurriyet on Thursday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Marine

Erevan, Armenia

#1 Feb 8, 2014
My respect to Mrs.Merkel

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
talat pasha

Hungary

#2 Feb 8, 2014
lol germans lecturing others about genocide.
they were burning people in ovens just 70 years ago.
miserable armenians built their identity on a lie.
now they have nothing else to be proud of and talk about
except the genocide fairy tale.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mary joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#3 Feb 8, 2014
GO FORWARD CHACELLOR ANGELA ...what you're asking is completely at time...
Never be afraid of those denialist criminal refugees who are continuing to replace SETTLERS on historical and geographical land of Armenia..
WE ARE WITH YOU ..WE STILL WILL BE ...
HOW LONG THOSE CRIMINAL TURKS WILL DENY THEIR CRIME ..
HOW LONG ARMENIAN LANDS WILL BE UNDER THE DIRECT CONTROL OF REFUGEE TURKS..
HOW MANY KINGS HAVE TO FALL WITH THOSE TURKO , SELJUK , MONGOL UNEXPECTED GUESTS...
HOW LONG OCCUPIED ARMENIAN LANDS WILL HOLD THOSE KIND OF INBREEDING MIXTURES...
YES, TIME TO SAY WHAT HAS TO BE SAID...

AND ON COMING ELECTIONS NOBODY WILL WANT A DENIALIST TURK TO COME AND SIT ON AN ARMENIAN " ( emperors chair) "...

Yeah Turks you have to get lost ...no Armenian wants unexpected guests to come and get settled on their Armenian homeland for thousands of years...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BRC

Ankara, Turkey

#4 Feb 8, 2014
Mary joe wrote:
GO FORWARD CHACELLOR ANGELA ...what you're asking is completely at time...
Never be afraid of those denialist criminal refugees who are continuing to replace SETTLERS on historical and geographical land of Armenia..
WE ARE WITH YOU ..WE STILL WILL BE ...
HOW LONG THOSE CRIMINAL TURKS WILL DENY THEIR CRIME ..
HOW LONG ARMENIAN LANDS WILL BE UNDER THE DIRECT CONTROL OF REFUGEE TURKS..
HOW MANY KINGS HAVE TO FALL WITH THOSE TURKO , SELJUK , MONGOL UNEXPECTED GUESTS...
HOW LONG OCCUPIED ARMENIAN LANDS WILL HOLD THOSE KIND OF INBREEDING MIXTURES...
YES, TIME TO SAY WHAT HAS TO BE SAID...
AND ON COMING ELECTIONS NOBODY WILL WANT A DENIALIST TURK TO COME AND SIT ON AN ARMENIAN " ( emperors chair) "...
Yeah Turks you have to get lost ...no Armenian wants unexpected guests to come and get settled on their Armenian homeland for thousands of years...
Unbelievable how far the madness can go.

I think you armos are crazy trying to be historians and politicians talking your rubbish…. And your pages of comments on every Turkiye related comments just prove my point – what a rascist agressive and unreasonable bunch you are. And You have got to be kidding your propaganda about your so-called AG! But the TRUTH = It was a CIVIL war if you people have the buttss SUE Turkiye to the International court for WAR crimes!.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Turk Archive

Sydney, Australia

#5 Feb 8, 2014
BRC wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable how far the madness can go.
I think you armos are crazy trying to be historians and politicians talking your rubbish…. And your pages of comments on every Turkiye related comments just prove my point – what a rascist agressive and unreasonable bunch you are. And You have got to be kidding your propaganda about your so-called AG! But the TRUTH = It was a CIVIL war if you people have the buttss SUE Turkiye to the International court for WAR crimes!.
damn infidels, there all the same,racist, aggressive and unreasonable.
unlike turkey,HeHeHeHe
don't take notice of talat pasha's comment,even we sentenced him to death,he can miss his insanity pills occasionally.

Since: Dec 11

Ankara, Turkey

#6 Feb 8, 2014
I think this zionist whore merkel is at her top satanic faceless stand.The German people were originally Turks and Alevi.That is why they were Al(Alevi) Mania.
They,after repeated genocide attempts changed the German people from Alevi Turks to Christian Deutch(Deus,Satanist).
Merkel and her likes also changed the Armenian people's language and identity.That is also a Genocide.
The only people who can not commit genocide are Turks because Turks are not Satanists but god UTU fearing people.
BRC

Ankara, Turkey

#7 Feb 8, 2014
Turk Archive wrote:
<quoted text>damn infidels, there all the same,racist, aggressive and unreasonable.
unlike turkey,HeHeHeHe
don't take notice of talat pasha's comment,even we sentenced him to death,he can miss his insanity pills occasionally.
I think you are very confused...LOL.hey truth hurts and arguing with biased,crazy and people who have a warped sense of their own importance in this world. you are all actually sick – The Topix forums should be proud to have you grekos / armos sitting on here spurting pages of crap, hate why dont you go get jobs no wonder your country is in turmoil you love to blame your problems on everyone else and create issues which detract from the problems in your own backyards sad sad grekos and armans....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Turk Archive

Sydney, Australia

#8 Feb 8, 2014
BRC wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are very confused...LOL.hey truth hurts and arguing with biased,crazy and people who have a warped sense of their own importance in this world. you are all actually sick – The Topix forums should be proud to have you grekos / armos sitting on here spurting pages of crap, hate why dont you go get jobs no wonder your country is in turmoil you love to blame your problems on everyone else and create issues which detract from the problems in your own backyards sad sad grekos and armans....
may alah forgive you for your insulting turkishness.
esheg oglu esheg.
turks never spurt hate or prejudice, just read comments from turks hayvan haref.
alah akbar
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#9 Feb 8, 2014
Hopefully IT remnant turks will not be as stupid as the Fake Jihadist Genocidal IT turks of 1914!!
They may not even be able to go back to taklamakan this time.
There is no third option for TR.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#10 Feb 9, 2014
Fake Jihadist Denialist IT remnant coward turks can not even condemn CAR for what is happening to muslim minority there because they did worse to Ottoman Christians under the blessing of a Jihad Fatwa and a guise of a So Called Relocation scheme in a war of aggression they started for no reason other than a turk/islam Imperial dream.

TR has no third option.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kop

UK

#11 Feb 10, 2014
turky is giant to merkel. turky is respect in europe. albania, kosovo, fyrom, bosnia is all turky and muslim.
GEORGIOS KASTRIOTIS

Athens, Greece

#12 Feb 10, 2014
Kop wrote:
turky is giant to merkel. turky is respect in europe. albania, kosovo, fyrom, bosnia is all turky and muslim.
right
express yourself freely islamized nothing
F4CK YOU MALAKA!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BRC

Ankara, Turkey

#13 Feb 11, 2014
Turk Archive wrote:
<quoted text>may alah forgive you for your insulting turkishness.
esheg oglu esheg.
turks never spurt hate or prejudice, just read comments from turks hayvan haref.
alah akbar
Allah will forgive me for setting you on your asss SIPA........LOL

Statelet of your (grekos/armans) mind is widely known as pseudo Historic Bullshit!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Turk Archive

Sydney, Australia

#14 Feb 11, 2014
BRC wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah will forgive me for setting you on your asss SIPA........LOL
Statelet of your (grekos/armans) mind is widely known as pseudo Historic Bullshit!!!!!
are you insulting my pet donkey zeynab now?
you infidels will never be forgiven by alah.
tututututu, toba

“Makedonia Vergina Sun”

Since: Jun 08

Thessaloniki

#15 Feb 15, 2014
talat pasha wrote:
lol germans lecturing others about genocide.
they were burning people in ovens just 70 years ago.
miserable armenians built their identity on a lie.
now they have nothing else to be proud of and talk about
except the genocide fairy tale.
At least the Germans had the balls to admit their ancestors crimes and apologize to the Jews. When will the Turks apologize for their ancestors' crimes to Armenians, Assyrians and Pontian Greeks? You will feel much better, it will take the guilt and the burden off you, we will even give you our shoulders to cry on as we pat your backs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BRC

Ankara, Turkey

#16 Feb 15, 2014
entatiki wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the Germans had the balls to admit their ancestors crimes and apologize to the Jews. When will the Turks apologize for their ancestors' crimes to Armenians, Assyrians and Pontian Greeks? You will feel much better, it will take the guilt and the burden off you, we will even give you our shoulders to cry on as we pat your backs.
NEVER!!!!!!!!

And for clarification Your argument is just as confused as your identitiy. More your and armos try to come up with a credible argument, the more you contradict yourself. Obviously you will have to develop your skills so you can put across a better argument next time.
Kop

Nottingham, UK

#17 Feb 15, 2014
merkel she make grease priministi papandreu like school boy in front of herself. now she make turky priministi erdogan look like old useless politik man. i like germany.
Mary joe

Lebanon

#18 Feb 15, 2014
BRC wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER!!!!!!!!
And for clarification Your argument is just as confused as your identitiy. More your and armos try to come up with a credible argument, the more you contradict yourself. Obviously you will have to develop your skills so you can put across a better argument next time.
You're arguing on things that are completely out of sense...
Did you know that you're loving TURKEY is filled with nomads from CENTRAL ASIA...??? Trying to find jobs in Turkey??? Or already got their jobs...
Can you please explain if there are other reasons those Turks happened to be found in Turkey...???
Actually all of us expected right the opposite , Turks might go back to their ancestral land and try to make everything suitable for Turks who are still living on their ancestral land AND NOT the opposite INVITE AND BRING THEM TO TURKEY ...a place they never ever belonged...

What is the reason...???
JOBS ???
Why don't you carry your luggage and go back to your ancestral land and start a project of how to bring those Turks back to their homeland ...or how to bring those mongolians back to their homeland of Mongolia...
Wouldn't that sound much good...
Or wouldn't those Turks living in central Asia feel much better seeing you around???
BRC

Ankara, Turkey

#19 Feb 15, 2014
Mary joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're arguing on things that are completely out of sense...
Did you know that you're loving TURKEY is filled with nomads from CENTRAL ASIA...??? Trying to find jobs in Turkey??? Or already got their jobs...
Can you please explain if there are other reasons those Turks happened to be found in Turkey...???
Actually all of us expected right the opposite , Turks might go back to their ancestral land and try to make everything suitable for Turks who are still living on their ancestral land AND NOT the opposite INVITE AND BRING THEM TO TURKEY ...a place they never ever belonged...
What is the reason...???
JOBS ???
Why don't you carry your luggage and go back to your ancestral land and start a project of how to bring those Turks back to their homeland ...or how to bring those mongolians back to their homeland of Mongolia...
Wouldn't that sound much good...
Or wouldn't those Turks living in central Asia feel much better seeing you around???
WTF who/what are you?
really whats your age and you'r mental age!!!!!!

You argue with hype and hysteria why is that???
Mary joe

Lebanon

#20 Feb 15, 2014
I'm an Armenian who's keeping my head high and my promise to the land of my Armenian ANCESTORS...

SURE .....IF MY ARMENIAN ANCESTORS WERE ALIVE THEY WOULD HAVE REJECTED THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE HAVING ARMENOPHOBIA FROM BEING AROUND...

And because of that you are living OVER ARMENIAN LANDS after THEIR SUFFERINGS AND DEATH...

SHAME ON YOU ....A BIG SHAME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is sex with animals so popular in Turkey? 18 min Kannibaal M 2
Turkish PM resolved to punish 'plots against na... 19 min Kannibaal M 1
Turkish women most ugly according to Cosmopolit... (Sep '12) 27 min tiredofhuman 71
Rumour has it mr. Erdogan had homosexual relati... 27 min Kannibaal M 1
A Turkish Fairy Tale 1 hr AriArmen 23
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 4 hr BOZ-OK 754
What do bottles symbolise for Armenian? 10 hr Rockstar 13
More from around the web