el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#528 Feb 15, 2012
Meski wrote:
<quoted text>
How are u my friend
I am going to ask u about turkis men dating are they allowed to date,married and have a baby with a cristian girl?
if u can can u please send your replay on my email address too
meskeremy@yahoo.com
Many Turks get marry with christians so religion is not barier for us.

Since: Jun 11

Kiev, Ukraine

#529 Feb 15, 2012
Caramel Complexion wrote:
Where I live in London there are many Turkish people & generally speaking I find Turkish people to be very friendly & polite, indeed most of my friends are Turks.However, I'm attracted to Turkish girls greatly, I find them attractive & exotic looking,plus I've seen many Turkish girls with Black guys but being that I am very respectful of Turkish customs & traditions I haven't pursued a relationship with Turkish girl yet because I'm unaware if it's accepted among Turks to have interracial relationships, do Turkish people accept non Turks within their community?All opinions would be appreciated.
Pay attention, you may find yourself circumcised one day.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#530 Feb 15, 2012
Zanzibar wrote:
<quoted text>
please we should not generalize our bitter experiences lol
bibi

Lagos, Nigeria

#531 Feb 19, 2012
turkish men are very jealous
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#532 Feb 19, 2012
bibi wrote:
turkish men are very jealous
it is a good for woman to get owned by a man but i do not support extreme level of jealousy.

jlondo

London, UK

#533 Feb 22, 2012
hey
jlondo

London, UK

#534 Feb 22, 2012
el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
please we should not generalize our bitter experiences lol

i want to meet you
el salvador

Balikesir, Turkey

#536 Feb 23, 2012
jlondo wrote:
<quoted text>
i want to meet you
whenever you want but if you straight woman!!!
nikki guler

Brisbane, Australia

#538 Mar 24, 2012
i am an aussie woman 40 yrs old and i married a 26 yr old turkish man. we are muslim and married in the mosque. his parents dont know yet but we worry about their reaction. we live in australia. we are very much in love, and if the imam at our mosque was willing to marry us then i think we should be accepted by all.
sariyerli neco

Poland

#540 Mar 24, 2012
Zanzibar wrote:
<quoted text>
if the Turk turn out to be religious then the girl has to convert to islam, suprisingly you never hear vise verse
sariyerli neco

Poland

#541 Mar 24, 2012
nikki guler wrote:
i am an aussie woman 40 yrs old and i married a 26 yr old turkish man. we are muslim and married in the mosque. his parents dont know yet but we worry about their reaction. we live in australia. we are very much in love, and if the imam at our mosque was willing to marry us then i think we should be accepted by all.
hmm, intersting? were yoiu the same person were saying that there are too many foraigners? and talking nasty thing about Greek people?

we are muslim? you mean you converted from other religion to Islam after you met your muslim boy friend?

you are legally not protected as married women in terms of australian law.

I don't think Australian law recognize imam marriege.

I find that bizare that always women who got married with a muslim (religious) has to convert to Islam why on earth no vise verse is it because muslim religion has kind of superiority complex or the gir religion is not as important as her muslim boy freind/ husbund?

somebody has give logical explanation please!

Since: Jun 11

Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine

#542 Mar 24, 2012
sariyerli neco wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm, intersting? were yoiu the same person were saying that there are too many foraigners? and talking nasty thing about Greek people?
we are muslim? you mean you converted from other religion to Islam after you met your muslim boy friend?
I find that bizare that always women who got married with a muslim (religious) has to convert to Islam why on earth no vise verse is it because muslim religion has kind of superiority complex or the gir religion is not as important as her muslim boy freind/ husbund?
Monotheistic religions suck
LAN

Ankara, Turkey

#543 Mar 26, 2012
sariyerli neco wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody has keep illogical complanation disease!
jlondo

London, UK

#544 Apr 23, 2012
hey"Caramel Complexion imturkish girland i want tomeet to u lool
CRN

Ankara, Turkey

#545 Apr 23, 2012
have a look at "tulip period"
lolita

Cali, Colombia

#546 Jul 7, 2012
turkish men are very jealouse U.u, they even control your way of dressing
Can

Folsom, CA

#547 Dec 5, 2012
Kristina Knutson wrote:
@ Oguz...can I trust you???
What happened to Kristina did you move here already?:)
Let us know about your experience :)
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#548 Dec 9, 2012
Do Turkish People Have Interracial Marriages?

Turkish People Have Inter-BRED Marriages!

Since: Dec 12

Folsom, CA

#549 Dec 10, 2012
Yea we have some. But generally it doesn't work
Kllmesftly

Columbia, SC

#550 Dec 27, 2012
Jessie,
Thanks for your reply. I searched this site because I had an interesting situation in Instanbul. I am also an African American woman and when I visited Istanbul, Bursa, Canakkle (?) and Kusidasi, I was met with much admiration. I was confused by one Turkish gentleman ...I hoped to get to know him, deeply. It did not work out that way. Unfortunately.
Jessie wrote:
I am happy that I am a woman because it was easier for me to marry my Turkish husb

and (I am black American). His mom didn't care much since my brother-in-law did married a Turkish woman. Right now all she is worrying about is having grandkids.
However, I have seen many Africans in Turkey dating Turkish girls but never met a Turkish girl married to a African/Black man. Now I have met one Turkish girl married to a white French man but I think it is easier for Turkish girls to marry white men than it is for them to marry Black men. Their families are more accepting of this.
I think it might be because if the Turkish girl has a baby with a white man, her baby would have similar features to both parents (pointed nose, wavy/curly hair, light skin, etc.) whereas with a Black man, the baby might come out with dark or mid-brown skin color and kinky hair with not so pointy nose, etc.
Since women are more with their babies than men, some might look at the Turkish girl and think she had an affair or something esp if she isn't with her husband.
With me if I had a baby for my Turkish husband most would just look at me and think my baby is just light skin. If the baby happens to be with its father, most would think he married a foreign woman.
Sexist but it happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Turks in Ottoman Empire! No Turks today! (Mar '11) 17 hr fruckyou 452
GUTLESS ISLAMlC TURKOMONGOLS! 18 hr Rockstar 2
News Akinci set for crucial Ankara visit Mon Mkz6 2
Fk Greeks, Armos and Kurds. Mon Rockstar 4
greek&israellte war planes==>>will soon destroy... Mon BYZANTINE 1
TURKEY& ISLAM ==>>WlLL BE DESTROYED Mon BYZANTINE 1
Azerbaijan, Turkey, Georgia strengthen military... Mon Jim 1
More from around the web