erdogan close to kissing netanyahu's ass

erdogan close to kissing netanyahu's ass

Posted in the Turkey Forum

mr large

Mansfield, MA

#1 Jan 15, 2012
gee i read quietly turkish airforce is making contacts with israeli air force, marmara law suits dropped, and turkish general counsel in toronto just published interveiw that turkey wants close relationship with israel and no comment that israel must say sorry and pay compensation for 9 dead. yes i think erdodick has figured out you cocksuckers aren't so tough. like i always thought honor in turkey means money and nothing else
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#2 Jan 15, 2012
what is the matter too many body blows, malaki recently tells you to go fuck your self, no cut in gas from e med, french about to make it a criminal offense to say no armenian genocide, algerians tell you to stop using thier history for your benefit and ask who gave the akp permission to speak on their behalf, cyprus about to take eu presidency, kurds demanding kurdistan and alevis pissed off, syrian not playing niceand let's not leave out growing inflation and weaking econimy. oh yea erdocock will be on his knees soon
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#4 Jan 16, 2012
hey did you read turks sent 800 agents from travel industry to israel begging israeli's to come back to turkey and forego cyprus and greece. wow what manly men the turks are . i thought you looooosers said no more contacts with israel until apology,compensation and freedom of movement for all future flotillas. you fucking blowhards
Sahakian

Malden, MA

#5 Jan 16, 2012
Last time Turkey threaten France over Armenian Genocide declaring massive military ,commerce boycott didn't materialize.In fact it grew even more.
In less then a year Turkey will buy more from France then any other country in EU.
I have come to understand Turkish diplomacy is that of a screaming child but everyone knows kids don't scream too long.

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Sahakian wrote:
Last time Turkey threaten France over Armenian Genocide declaring massive military ,commerce boycott didn't materialize.In fact it grew even more.
In less then a year Turkey will buy more from France then any other country in EU.
I have come to understand Turkish diplomacy is that of a screaming child but everyone knows kids don't scream too long.
How could we kill 1,500,000 sons of the btchs although they were only 700 000 in the theater of war ?
the total population of armenian sons of the bthes in 1914 " within the whole empire" was 1.2 million.
Sahakian

Malden, MA

#7 Jan 16, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
How could we kill 1,500,000 sons of the btchs although they were only 700 000 in the theater of war ?
the total population of armenian sons of the bthes in 1914 " within the whole empire" was 1.2 million.
SOB are idiots like you hence you are not worthy of proper response!

Since: Nov 11

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Jan 16, 2012
french don't know what they want!!

first they crumble under the pressure to except and criminalize anyone that refuses and voices there opinion , then they reject to criminalization of citizen for disagreeing with the Armenians!!and now they except again!!

can you really trust this!!!
sariyerli neco

Wroclaw, Poland

#10 Jan 17, 2012
Sahakian wrote:
I garee what you see sahkian

we Turks like to make storm in a tea cup, what happened swiss boycot by the way?!?!

when swiss discraced National sosyalist Dogu Perincek for denying Armenian Genocide Turkey was saying we will boycot that boycot this? it turned out that it was just blackmailing BS.

Turkey like to speak big to do little as it in Swiss, France and Isreal example. all these kind of politics to do with internal popularity to be re-elected as well as strenght its relationship with muslim world.
provocare

Germany

#11 Jan 17, 2012
sariyerli neco wrote:
<quoted text>
I garee what you see sahkian
we Turks like to make storm in a tea cup, what happened swiss boycot by the way?!?!
when swiss discraced National sosyalist Dogu Perincek for denying Armenian Genocide Turkey was saying we will boycot that boycot this? it turned out that it was just blackmailing BS.
Turkey like to speak big to do little as it in Swiss, France and Isreal example. all these kind of politics to do with internal popularity to be re-elected as well as strenght its relationship with muslim world.
we turk ??? You're a armenian from Turkey !

Sorry, but since when are armenians turks and may speak in the name of turks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey duped the US, and ISIS reaps rewards 3 hr Filipsamovich 32
News Lawyer: Turkey arrested journalist to deter for... 11 hr Jimmy 2
News Turkey's G20 presidency becomes casualty of pol... 16 hr SpaceBlues 1
News Kurd Oppostion Offers Base In Fight Against IS Mon Rockstar 3
News Games Turkey plays Mon Chuck 5
News Israel to receive first Turkish visit since Mar... Mon Chuck 2
SHAMELESS TURKOMONGOLs! Mon BYZANTINE 1
More from around the web