Iran, Turkey, Pakistan to bolster railway cooperation

Jun 30, 2012 Full story: Tehran Times 31

Iranian, Turkish and Pakistani railway authorities have called for boosting cooperation and increasing the number of trains on the Islamabad-Tehran-Ankara route, said the head of the Iranian Railways Company, Abdolali Saheb-Mohammadi. He made the remarks on the sidelines of the 11th meeting of heads of railway organizations of the Economic ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Star

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1 Jul 1, 2012
Pakistan and region need that and have heavy potential of trade and business...

Pakistan also energy hungry country and 6th biggest nation...If these regional neighbours do trade its going to beneficial for whole region...
a true mirpuri

London, UK

#2 Jul 1, 2012
good news!
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

#3 Jul 1, 2012
a true mirpuri wrote:
good news!
You're no mirpuri you're a ghulam to the punjabis. And will any of this benefit mirpuris at all? no, so why are you celebrating? Punjabis flooded our ancestral homeland to make way for a dam that powers their cities whilst we suffered load-shedding now that they get a taste of their own medicine they cry like bitches. It's lethargic mirpuris like you that i cant stand, its sell outs like you that would ignore the injustices inflicted on his own people but protest about things that happen half way across the world. Regardless of this, the turks and persians will soon realise doing business with napakistan is a bad idea after the punjabi elite start laundering the money and it goes missing. The same thing happened when the saudi and malays increased trade and now theyre even reluctant to give aid to napakistan as we saw during the floods. The iranians have the right idea they have started to build a wall on the baluch border of napakistan to stop pakistani criminals smuggling heroin into iran; such is the decadence of pakistan that its muslim neighbours cannot trust it!
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Star wrote:
Pakistan and region need that and have heavy potential of trade and business...
Pakistan also energy hungry country and 6th biggest nation...If these regional neighbours do trade its going to beneficial for whole region...
Dont worry punjabistani corruption and theft will scupper that and napakistan will lose its only proper ally- turkey
a true mirpuri

London, UK

#6 Jul 2, 2012
MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>
You're no mirpuri you're a ghulam to the punjabis. And will any of this benefit mirpuris at all? no, so why are you celebrating? Punjabis flooded our ancestral homeland to make way for a dam that powers their cities whilst we suffered load-shedding now that they get a taste of their own medicine they cry like bitches. It's lethargic mirpuris like you that i cant stand, its sell outs like you that would ignore the injustices inflicted on his own people but protest about things that happen half way across the world. Regardless of this, the turks and persians will soon realise doing business with napakistan is a bad idea after the punjabi elite start laundering the money and it goes missing. The same thing happened when the saudi and malays increased trade and now theyre even reluctant to give aid to napakistan as we saw during the floods. The iranians have the right idea they have started to build a wall on the baluch border of napakistan to stop pakistani criminals smuggling heroin into iran; such is the decadence of pakistan that its muslim neighbours cannot trust it!
hindu bitch please get yours fact right! mirpuries have no problems with Punjabis in fact mirpuries are themselves ethnic punjabies and speak a language which is a dialect of punjabi, and Mirpur used to part of Punjab, till Goverment put it in FATA area. if you filthy Dbag have chance to see Mirpuries in UK who are proud Pakistanis and always have Pakistani flags in their cars, shirts homes etc, shove that down in yours ass hindu pig.
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

#8 Jul 2, 2012
a true mirpuri wrote:
<quoted text>
hindu bitch please get yours fact right! mirpuries have no problems with Punjabis in fact mirpuries are themselves ethnic punjabies and speak a language which is a dialect of punjabi, and Mirpur used to part of Punjab, till Goverment put it in FATA area. if you filthy Dbag have chance to see Mirpuries in UK who are proud Pakistanis and always have Pakistani flags in their cars, shirts homes etc, shove that down in yours ass hindu pig.
I dont have a napakistan flag id sooner piss or shit on the flag of napakistan than have it in my car or in my home! Shove that up your ass you slave of punjabis
Star

Islamabad, Pakistan

#9 Jul 2, 2012
Why some peoples feel heart with Pakistan and Iran, Turkey bilatral relation???

Its for our own interst and region, not about any other...
OBSERVER

London, UK

#11 Jul 2, 2012
MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have a napakistan flag id sooner piss or shit on the flag of napakistan than have it in my car or in my home! Shove that up your ass you slave of punjabis
look at this mongoloid little bangali cockroach! wishing to be a Mirpuri.
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

#12 Jul 2, 2012
OBSERVER wrote:
<quoted text>
look at this mongoloid little bangali cockroach! wishing to be a Mirpuri.
Look at this ugly hairy half sikh punjabi wishing to be white!
OBSERVER

London, UK

#13 Jul 2, 2012
MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this ugly hairy half sikh punjabi wishing to be white!
ha ha ha mongoloid turd skin bitch! did I pretend to be a white like you are pretending to be a mirpuri? I am a sindhi and I love our Punjabi Pakistani brothers, now kill yours useless dark mongoloid ass bangali shit and cry over this.
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

#14 Jul 2, 2012
OBSERVER wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha mongoloid turd skin bitch! did I pretend to be a white like you are pretending to be a mirpuri? I am a sindhi and I love our Punjabi Pakistani brothers, now kill yours useless dark mongoloid ass bangali shit and cry over this.
Thats funny because I AM actually mirpuri and i like bengalis much more than those heera mandi frequenting punjabi scum and their coarse language. sadeh madeh twadeh assi tussii yehaaw
OBSERVER

London, UK

#15 Jul 2, 2012
MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny because I AM actually mirpuri and i like bengalis much more than those heera mandi frequenting punjabi scum and their coarse language. sadeh madeh twadeh assi tussii yehaaw
than talk to me in Mirpuri black outcast mongoloid bitch?
OBSERVER

London, UK

#16 Jul 2, 2012
MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are mirpuri than how come you don't know that Mirpuri are punjabi too? Mirpur is in Punjab region and they speak a dialect of Punjabi too. jealous hindu mongoloid Bangladeshi scum!
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

#17 Jul 2, 2012
OBSERVER wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are mirpuri than how come you don't know that Mirpuri are punjabi too? Mirpur is in Punjab region and they speak a dialect of Punjabi too. jealous hindu mongoloid Bangladeshi scum!
Listen sindhi from sukkur or wherever you're from punjabis do not accept we mirpuris and we do not accept them and until punjabi scum change their attitude i will continue to have this attitude. I do not believe in forging brotherhood with people who cant return the treatment.
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

#18 Jul 2, 2012
OBSERVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Mirpur is in azad kashmir NOT in punjab. Our language is related to majha scumjabi but they do not accept us as punjabi and i do not accept the as my brothers because they have no loyalty
OBSERVER

London, UK

#19 Jul 2, 2012
MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen sindhi from sukkur or wherever you're from punjabis do not accept we mirpuris and we do not accept them and until punjabi scum change their attitude i will continue to have this attitude. I do not believe in forging brotherhood with people who cant return the treatment.
s**thead! you couldn't speak mirpuri so stop pretending to one, mirpuris are punjabi too and have no problem with other punjabis, may be you concentrate on yours filth hindu Mongoloid bangladeshi race than obsessing over punjabis.I know you envy punjabis and wish you were one of them.
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

#20 Jul 2, 2012
OBSERVER wrote:
<quoted text>
s**thead! you couldn't speak mirpuri so stop pretending to one, mirpuris are punjabi too and have no problem with other punjabis, may be you concentrate on yours filth hindu Mongoloid bangladeshi race than obsessing over punjabis.I know you envy punjabis and wish you were one of them.
Punjabis have a problem with mirpuris and therefore i have a problem with them: punjabi qaum shaitan na awlaad un. Purra punjab angrez ne chamcheh banyeh sun. Is qaum pakistan na barbaad karyeh teh inshallah allah una ki tabah karsan. Pahar zindabad, punjab murdabad
OBSERVER

London, UK

#22 Jul 2, 2012
MIRPURI wrote:
<quoted text>
Punjabis have a problem with mirpuris and therefore i have a problem with them: punjabi qaum shaitan na awlaad un. Purra punjab angrez ne chamcheh banyeh sun. Is qaum pakistan na barbaad karyeh teh inshallah allah una ki tabah karsan. Pahar zindabad, punjab murdabad
bitch it is not mirpuri, and Mirpur is in northern Punjab too why yours thick skull can't understand that?
MIRPURI

Walsall, UK

#23 Jul 2, 2012
OBSERVER wrote:
<quoted text>
bitch it is not mirpuri, and Mirpur is in northern Punjab too why yours thick skull can't understand that?
Dickhead mirpur is in AZAD KASHMIR, i would know my parents are from there, yes it borders northern punjab and is culturally similar to the potwar region of napakistan (jhelum,gujar khan, taxila, parts of pindi).
Savior

Karachi, Pakistan

#24 Jul 3, 2012
Railway Carriage for transporting Excellent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarkisian Slams Turkey Over Accords With Armenia 17 min Dander 44
ANKARA: ISIL Destroys Landmark Armenian Church ... 23 min provocare 52
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 37 min Mkz6 420
Greek F-16s harrass Turkish warship, aircraft 1 hr FHGWS 1
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 1 hr Rasputin 3
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 2 hr Righteous 170
Who are Iraq's Sunni Arabs and What did we Do t... 2 hr ebonga besi 423

Turkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE