Dutch lesbians raising Turkish boy go...

Dutch lesbians raising Turkish boy go into hiding

There are 63 comments on the khou.com story from Mar 15, 2013, titled Dutch lesbians raising Turkish boy go into hiding. In it, khou.com reports that:

A Dutch lesbian couple have gone into hiding with their foster son after the boy's biological parents said on television in Turkey that they object to the pair taking care of their child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at khou.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65 Mar 18, 2013
uskudarli wrote:
<quoted text>I do not have any problem with decent Greek people(I have Greek friends),however I am fed up with Armanians,Greeks in Turkish forum barking day and night with all kind of lies,bad wishes against Turks out of jeolousy and pain in their back.
Maybe Armenians act that way because the Turks butchered thousands of them and still deny it ever happened?
Guillermo Amor

Caracas, Venezuela

#66 Mar 20, 2013
Onur wrote:
<quoted text>
What on earth are you talking about?
How absolutely condescending and rude of you to generalize a country like that.
People in Turkey do NOT marry their own family members. Who on earth taught you that rubbish? Turkey is a developed and modern country much like any country in Europe.
They don't? You're kidding me?

It's not what research tells. There's no way to deny this. If you do, then you're just a liar. Plain and simple.

Or is only brother-sister marriage regarded as incest in Turkey?

And where would one meet one's spouse in a sectarian, very suppressing environment as just about 95% of Turkey? In a muslim disco? Or at the skating ring? At the beach maybe..?

Don't make me laugh.

If Turkey was just a fraction European, it wouldn't have the problems it has now. And its subjects wouldn't make so much trouble on that continent and Turks wouldn't be resented over there.

Yoo too, Sir, good luck with your nubile niece.

And no more lies.

Reuil, France

#67 Mar 23, 2013
to Guillermo mon Amor

The way you criticize Turks and islam in general shows how intolerant and close minded you are about other cultures and you don't even realize it. Your own behaviour and the way you think is obviously not tolerant.
Homophobia exists everywhere, even in western europe , the region you claim being more 'developped and tolerant' hahaha how funny! Didn't you hear about anti gay demonstrations in France, for example?.. Anyway, please stop demonizing turks. It's not as conservative as you think, it's actually getting more and more opened about homosexuality.. the gay pride takes places every year in istanbul since a few years. Anyway, Im not saying that what those parents are doing is right but there is no need to demonize them and turks in general, every turk isnt like this and trust me a lot of them are more civilized than you are!!! MOreover I'm not sure you'd say the same things if they were christian/european.. whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Dolmas-Greek or turkish? (Feb '10) 1 hr Rockstar 131
so turkish 5 hr mr large 1
News The Latest: Turkey trades fire with Syrian Kurd... 7 hr RUSSKI GO HOME 9
News U2 singer Bono tells Congress comedy can help i... (Apr '16) Sun Flirts3953 6
Where the Best Wee-d/Meds--Hash/Coke is found i... Sun Carey 1
usa warns americans, turkey imploding Sat Rockstar 2
More from around the web