Is JDA an Armenian terrorist, an Arme...

Is JDA an Armenian terrorist, an Armenian crook or what?

Created by rat in araRAT on Sep 16, 2009

467 votes

Click on an option to vote

An Armenian terrorist

An Armenian crook

An Armenian government agent

Disloyal to America

Paid to slander others

An Armenian coward

An Armenian anarchist

An a..hole

A liar

All of the above

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Chris

Irvine, CA

#1 Sep 16, 2009
I know JDA well. He is a low life crook and a liar, but never a thief. At least I have not heard about him stealing.... He is a nice guy.
greekfaggots

Kayseri, Turkey

#2 Sep 16, 2009
All of the above!

The armans have a problem with their self-mythology in which, bizarrely, they present them as historys eternal victims. This is why they are so reluctant to admit what they also have done to the Turks.

Since: Jun 07

Yerevan/Los Angeles

#3 Sep 16, 2009
greekfaggots wrote:
All of the above!
The armans have a problem with their self-mythology in which, bizarrely, they present them as historys eternal victims. This is why they are so reluctant to admit what they also have done to the Turks.
we never present us as the victims get that straight please, we present us as the SURVIVORS.
Chris

Irvine, CA

#5 Sep 16, 2009
Turkey Does Not Need Armenia To Prosper; But Armenia Desperately Needs Turkey To Survive

ARF Eastern Region USA Central Committee response to Turkey-Armenia protocols is typical of Armenian (Dashnak) propaganda and rhetoric: cold, calculating, selective, deceptive, incorrect, and insincere. Armenian history is full of distortions like this.

The irrefutable facts of the matter as I see it are quite different, plain and simple:

1) Turkey does not need Armenia to prosper; but Armenia desperately needs Turkey to survive.

2) Armenia was going bankrupt when Turkey gave it a “kiss of life” with the protocols..

3) Azerbaijan will be insulted with this rapprochement when Armenia still militarily occupies Karabakh and seven regions surrounding it, all Azeri soil.

4) This move rewards Armenia for aggression, terrorism, and massacres.

5) There are still about a million Azeri refugees exiled from their home at gunpoint by Armenian thugs whom this move does not address.

6) Armenia refuse to recognize its neighbors’ sovereignty, in itself a cause for war according to international law. Armenia covets Javakheti region from Georgia, eastern Anatolia from Turkey, and Karabakh with surroundings from Azerbaijan. Compare that with the fact that America started a transatlantic war for much less than that in 1991 when Saddam’s Iraq invaded Kuwait, neither countries being neighbors of America or having anything in common. Compare also that America bombed Yugoslavia back to the stone age in 1998 when the Serbs had resorted to brutal aggression, senseless mayhem, and hateful ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and Kosovo. Armenia committed all of those heinous crimes and more in Azerbaijan in 1992-1994 and got American…uh…. aid! If this is not double standards, hypocrisy, bias, bigotry, and racial and/or religious discrimination, in full view, I don’t know what is.

7) Armenia still promotes a bogus claim of genocide, ignoring the complicity of the Armenian revolutionaries in propaganda, agitation, terror, raids, revolts, treason, territorial demands, civil war, Turkish dead and suffering at the hands of Armenians, and more, in that order, from 1877 Turkish-Russian war to 1920 Alexandretta (Gumru) agreement. Keeping archives sealed will not save Armenians from facing their past hate crimes before, during, and after the alleged genocide.
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#6 Sep 16, 2009
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#8 Sep 17, 2009
He is also an a..hole
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#9 Sep 17, 2009
JDA = Jerk Deceiving Americans
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#11 Sep 18, 2009
JDA is a cowardly punk.

Heh...heh...heh...
Jda

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2009
Ergun,

it's odd that a swollen dumpy guy afraid to live any closer to turkey than orange county
california should call anyone names. You've demonstrated beyond dispute that you are afraid to box and are disloyal to the united states, which has treated you and your family well.

Let's hope your son doesn't have to fight enemies the Turkish lobby and it's friends helped enrich and arm. Lord knows there is no enemy of the united states you would ever face.
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#13 Sep 18, 2009
JDA is getting his own medicine...

Heh...heh...heh...
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#14 Sep 18, 2009
Have you had enough yet, punk?
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#15 Sep 18, 2009
Have you had enough yet, punk?

Heh...heh...heh...
eRGUN DE LA dOUCHEBAG

San Francisco, CA

#16 Sep 18, 2009
what is it I'm supposed to be getting, exactly?
I like the "heh heh heh" part, very cool, mad laffs from Mr. overcomb - hey, I think your scalp is visible on google earth!
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#18 Sep 18, 2009
Jda is a cowardly punk!

Heh...heh...heh...
Jda

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2009
imodium Kirlikovali
San Francisco, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#11 hr ago

"There’s a new issue of The American Conservative going to press today, and it includes a story that will make more than a few congressmen and foreign lobbyists intensely uncomfortable: an in-depth interview between Phil Giraldi and FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds. She tells us exactly how Turkish intelligence have penetrated national secrets, suborned government officials, and blackmailed Congress. It’s going to be explosive."
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#20 Sep 19, 2009
JDA is a cowardly punk !

Slithers like a snake and stings (always in the back) like a scorpion,,,

Heh..heh...heh...
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#21 Sep 19, 2009
He is also a crook Armenian who will sell his mother for the right price...

Dishonorably discharged from humanity...

Heh..heh...heh...
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#22 Sep 19, 2009
Did I say a cowardly punk?

Heh..heh...heh...
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#23 Sep 19, 2009
... and a crook?

Heh..heh...heh...
rat in araRAT

Irvine, CA

#26 Sep 19, 2009
JDA is hiding...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zarab offering up thieving akp members 3 hr turk humper 1
News Turkey Not Recognizing Cyprus Is Inconceivable,... Mon DaniEl 12
pontians&kurds==>>unite & destroy turkomongol i... May 22 TURKS RSAVAGES 1
HEROIC KURDS==>>DESTROY the TURKOMONGOL SAVAGES! May 21 RUSSIA RULES 1
AFTER CRlMEA==>>KWNSTANTINOUPOLIS WIL BE the NE... May 21 RUSSIA RULES 1
THE GREEKS ARE THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE of CRIMEA!... May 21 RUSSIA RULES 1
News Bereket: Authentic, Rare Turkish Fare In Bridge... May 21 been there done that 3
More from around the web