Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheit o le mimi. Why you wanna make me out to be a fatty gangsta. Lol
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm rocking a beyonce frame. Don't hate girl, don't hate! Hahaha
whatever ronaiah you best stop a$$ fishing in here you messing with peoples lives.....hihihi...lmao
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Crazytempest wrote:
Tongan women seem to LOVE Samoan men !
They're only human uso, can't blame them if they got good taste???

They deserve to be loved properly and fully, like other females from around the world. God bless them all I say and let them proceed.....to be loved (o hell yeah) lol. lol. lol.
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

raider4life wrote:
<quoted text>whatever ronaiah you best stop a$$ fishing in here you messing with peoples lives.....hihihi...lmao
Lmao hey that only happens in Hawaii lol. No ass fishing on here, I'm already hooked usi uce.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a guy mate, that was telling me about his sex life with his Gf with a flat tire in her midriff. He told me he had to lift the girls magava up so he can pamu her p'say. He said by the time he finished lifting her magava his dick was always limp. I told him just use the backdoor bro, he said he was too scared her dinner my squirt out. I said that's a whole lot of sheit bro. Lol
lol.. id rather just fufu if thats the case..lol

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. id rather just fufu if thats the case..lol
don't explain yo life...ahahahaha...hihihihi
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. id rather just fufu if thats the case..lol
Yes well that's one option, but the smart option would be to get her to susu you. Lol
Indecent

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Tongan women have ape like features....so not the business
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Indecent wrote:
...like their Kolila sisterz from samoa lol.
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Indecent wrote:
That's not a nice thing to say about my uce raider. Lol
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>...like their Kolila sisterz from samoa lol.
Are you sure feleni?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

sick of rejecting toga woman, i feel bad cause they really want some love and attention
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Sasa wrote:
sick of rejecting toga woman, i feel bad cause they really want some love and attention
tui manure feels rejected n in need of attention in his empire the outhouse hehehehe,powerless ,tengaless,n u simo's abandoned him n speak of him no more,bunch of cowards n loosers

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a nice thing to say about my uce raider. Lol
you making me feel like a celebrity....hihihi...thank you my #1 fan with the BEYONUCE frame....lmao
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Like i said, its the big samoan sosisi that tongan girls are after, a big change from the 3 inch vienna sausage that tongan men provide...lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>I know, it's getting annoying , but what can we do haha
Sasa , what can we do or what should we do ? NOTHING . Why deny a Tongan woman of True Bliss ?
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sasa , what can we do or what should we do ? NOTHING . Why deny a Tongan woman of True Bliss ?
sasa da fufu head is a he she , n u another she he, pathetic cowards n perverts
Taahine_Tonga

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
I reckon it's all the tae bongo and rejected peeps in here who speaks bad about the two cultures merging! Tbh you are all blesphemeing talking about God, you all should be ashamed. God created us in His image and we are all beautiful, it's a shame you people don't have any light in your hearts! Im a Tongan girl and I dated Samoan guys, here's why??? They asked me out? I said yes! Why? Cos they are genuine guys, so down to earth! Lol now in my culture there's only the ones who were born in NZ nd Wat not who are Serious and down to earth "quoting" only some! Lol other then that they are all liars... But not to worry cos at the same time I dated both cultures. I still loved my Tongan men because they knew great sport, but on the other hand yeaaah Sa guys were genuine! And tbh you all gotta grow up cos its not about Tengas! And pleeeeeease! Tongan looking like gorillas? Yeaaaah right! Stop talking about yourself! The truth is, you Tongan women haters are the ones who got rejected by them cos you have em lafa's! Lol and those Sa girls wishing they were Tongan cos of our coolness beauty no wonder your men chase after us Tongan girls cos we got swagg! Yeeeh dawgg! And our men says yes to you when you begg cos your easy to say yes to bedtime legs up! Lol us Tongan girls know how to respect ourselves and an advice my neighbor , Yal should do the same! I believe everyone here are expressing the hate and the rejection they've once experienced... Ngaaaw how sad... Ah well I hope you all get better soon ;-). Please no hard feelings!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Taahine_Tonga wrote:
<quoted text>I reckon it's all the tae bongo and rejected peeps in here who speaks bad about the two cultures merging! Tbh you are all blesphemeing talking about God, you all should be ashamed. God created us in His image and we are all beautiful, it's a shame you people don't have any light in your hearts! Im a Tongan girl and I dated Samoan guys, here's why??? They asked me out? I said yes! Why? Cos they are genuine guys, so down to earth! Lol now in my culture there's only the ones who were born in NZ nd Wat not who are Serious and down to earth "quoting" only some! Lol other then that they are all liars... But not to worry cos at the same time I dated both cultures. I still loved my Tongan men because they knew great sport, but on the other hand yeaaah Sa guys were genuine! And tbh you all gotta grow up cos its not about Tengas! And pleeeeeease! Tongan looking like gorillas? Yeaaaah right! Stop talking about yourself! The truth is, you Tongan women haters are the ones who got rejected by them cos you have em lafa's! Lol and those Sa girls wishing they were Tongan cos of our coolness beauty no wonder your men chase after us Tongan girls cos we got swagg! Yeeeh dawgg! And our men says yes to you when you begg cos your easy to say yes to bedtime legs up! Lol us Tongan girls know how to respect ourselves and an advice my neighbor , Yal should do the same! I believe everyone here are expressing the hate and the rejection they've once experienced... Ngaaaw how sad... Ah well I hope you all get better soon ;-). Please no hard feelings!
True ! Tongan women are Hot !!
REALITY CHECK

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Taahine_Tonga wrote:
<quoted text>I reckon it's all the tae bongo and rejected peeps in here who speaks bad about the two cultures merging! Tbh you are all blesphemeing talking about God, you all should be ashamed. God created us in His image and we are all beautiful, it's a shame you people don't have any light in your hearts! Im a Tongan girl and I dated Samoan guys, here's why??? They asked me out? I said yes! Why? Cos they are genuine guys, so down to earth! Lol now in my culture there's only the ones who were born in NZ nd Wat not who are Serious and down to earth "quoting" only some! Lol other then that they are all liars... But not to worry cos at the same time I dated both cultures. I still loved my Tongan men because they knew great sport, but on the other hand yeaaah Sa guys were genuine! And tbh you all gotta grow up cos its not about Tengas! And pleeeeeease! Tongan looking like gorillas? Yeaaaah right! Stop talking about yourself! The truth is, you Tongan women haters are the ones who got rejected by them cos you have em lafa's! Lol and those Sa girls wishing they were Tongan cos of our coolness beauty no wonder your men chase after us Tongan girls cos we got swagg! Yeeeh dawgg! And our men says yes to you when you begg cos your easy to say yes to bedtime legs up! Lol us Tongan girls know how to respect ourselves and an advice my neighbor , Yal should do the same! I believe everyone here are expressing the hate and the rejection they've once experienced... Ngaaaw how sad... Ah well I hope you all get better soon ;-). Please no hard feelings!
Well your talking a whole lot of ta'e so you must be a reject yourself.

Walking around here with your eyes closed. Kick back in to reality girl. I and a lot of my Samoan girls wouldn't waste a minute of our lives on Tongan guys, to me they're not even worth a glimpse.

Do you ever ask yourself why do your best looking Tongan guys go out with Samoan girls. That's right, because we reign supreme on your arse in everything. Physical appearance, mental capacity, it's a waste of your conjured up lies trying to compare yourself to us on here because at the end of the day, in the real world.. we WIN! You can bet on that.

Kolomotu'a

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

REALITY CHECK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your talking a whole lot of ta'e so you must be a reject yourself.
Walking around here with your eyes closed. Kick back in to reality girl. I and a lot of my Samoan girls wouldn't waste a minute of our lives on Tongan guys, to me they're not even worth a glimpse.
Do you ever ask yourself why do your best looking Tongan guys go out with Samoan girls. That's right, because we reign supreme on your arse in everything. Physical appearance, mental capacity, it's a waste of your conjured up lies trying to compare yourself to us on here because at the end of the day, in the real world.. we WIN! You can bet on that.
Please calm down ladies, all of us Tongan men feel their image is being abused by both sides lols...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of390
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••