Crazytempest wrote:
Tongan women seem to LOVE Samoan men !
sunga virgins yearn for the Tongan To'as n they noble sperm

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 3, 2012
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>sunga virgins yearn for the Tongan To'as n they noble sperm
Noble sperm ? Ha !! Now go wash your mop and clean the ladies bathroom , the tampon bucket is full ! Ha Ha Ha ! I went to university and have a great career ! In Canada it's about who YOU are , not who your dead relatives were . Cheers my Brotha.!
stopit

Australia

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
I don't know bout USA and Canada??But Australia and New Zealand....samoan women chasing Tongan Tenga..LMAOOO..even samoan married women chasing after Tongan Manhood.smh.. teenagerz have to lie the father of their baby is a samoan.LOL.. don't worry,Tongan women are angry about it too...ahahahaaaaaa lmao..

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know bout USA and Canada??But Australia and New Zealand....samoan women chasing Tongan Tenga..LMAOOO..even samoan married women chasing after Tongan Manhood.smh.. teenagerz have to lie the father of their baby is a samoan.LOL.. don't worry,Tongan women are angry about it too...ahahahaaaaaa lmao..
Are you sure that it wasn't a Fa'afafine hooking up with your Tongan men ? We know that Tongan men seem to not complain after they've been fooled and they really enjoy the cooking skills of the Fa'afafine in the morning too !

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
of course they know we got bigger diks! LOL

Location hidden

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>of course they know we got bigger diks! LOL
No, I think it's more about what Tongan men want . The only big dik a Tongan man has ever held would be only if their boyfriend was hung .Cheehooo!!
stopit

Australia

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that it wasn't a Fa'afafine hooking up with your Tongan men ? We know that Tongan men seem to not complain after they've been fooled and they really enjoy the cooking skills of the Fa'afafine in the morning too !
It takez a fafa to know a fafaz skilzz.hahaha...homo.. cry all you like,just like the samoanz down here!!!Getting to a point where a samoan girl can't take a shieet without her bro or cuzzy sniffing her Muli.hahahaha.. thatz right,stick to the kitchen matai fafa..Let real men do the work.LOL.
stopit

Australia

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text> of course they know we got bigger diks! LOL
Your Ballbagz bigger than your Tenga!!LMAOOO!!

Location hidden

#10 Dec 3, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Ballbagz bigger than your Tenga!!LMAOOO!!
Dont be mad your morbidly obese thighs swallowed your poki hahaa

Location hidden

#11 Dec 3, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>It takez a fafa to know a fafaz skilzz.hahaha...homo.. cry all you like,just like the samoanz down here!!!Getting to a point where a samoan girl can't take a shieet without her bro or cuzzy sniffing her Muli.hahahaha.. thatz right,stick to the kitchen matai fafa..Let real men do the work.LOL.
Sounds like you're family . LOL !
Sasa

Australia

#12 Dec 3, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
It takez a fafa to know a fafaz skilzz.hahaha...homo.. cry all you like,just like the samoanz down here!!!Getting to a point where a samoan girl can't take a shieet without her bro or cuzzy sniffing her Muli.hahahaha.. thatz right,stick to the kitchen matai fafa..Let real men do the work.LOL.
toga girls love me ..... My inlaws toga female friends always flirt with me , and i always catch some of them staring at me daydreaming , i even had one serious one say she will divorce her husband of 2 years ....but i said im no player no more , just happily married ....she was very sad and told her friends she wanna go home ....i think i broke her heart
stopit

Australia

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're family . LOL !
Nope!!Samoan familiez..getting insecured.LOL.
and your people knowz it,now go growl your kidz,warn your families to stay away from Tonganz.hahahaha...
stopit

Australia

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be mad your morbidly obese thighs swallowed your poki hahaa
hahaha..You're braggin bout your Tenga online,yet your pubic hairs is longer than Peanut.ahahahaaa.. lmao sorry mate,the word on the street izz..samoan pali chasing Tongan Tenga..hahahaha..
stopit

Australia

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> toga girls love me ..... My inlaws toga female friends always flirt with me , and i always catch some of them staring at me daydreaming , i even had one serious one say she will divorce her husband of 2 years ....but i said im no player no more , just happily married ....she was very sad and told her friends she wanna go home ....i think i broke her heart
ahahahaaaa.. keepdreaming.com ....LMAO.LOL.

and when you snap out of it????Go to

samoafufu.com lmao... ia malo sasapolo!!!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Dec 3, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahaaaa.. keepdreaming.com ....LMAO.LOL.
and when you snap out of it????Go to
samoafufu.com lmao... ia malo sasapolo!!!
not my fault , so now when they come over i get the silent treatment ...wtf!!......cause i use to date a lot woman i knew how to put smiles back on their faces if they felt depressed , and cause she was toga, i put a bucket of kfc , pork ribs and a a kilo of creamy mayonnaise on the side, and she started to smile ....so cute

Location hidden

#17 Dec 3, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha..You're braggin bout your Tenga online,yet your pubic hairs is longer than Peanut.ahahahaaa.. lmao sorry mate,the word on the street izz..samoan pali chasing Tongan Tenga..hahahaha..
seems to me u tonga always brag about how yall have big dicks when really theyre as small as your fat sausage fingers hahaa! And just cuz u eat Solofanua poki masima dosent mean youll inherit the same size dick! Lmao Word on the street, Ta'ahines doing anything to get some samoan poki!
stopit

Australia

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
seems to me u tonga always brag about how yall have big dicks when really theyre as small as your fat sausage fingers hahaa! And just cuz u eat Solofanua poki masima dosent mean youll inherit the same size dick! Lmao Word on the street, Ta'ahines doing anything to get some samoan poki!
seemz to me you're a dreamer!!Dumb homo,you da1 that said uz have big Tenga....nooot!!hahaha wake up fafa,i told you,your pubic hairz longer than your poki.. samoan girlz laughing on the side.. coz they looove riding da horse...you keep stretching your chinky foreskin at least your skin might tickle a clit,we know your marble nut won't make it pass the cheekz.ROFLMAOOOO..just kai Pali already.LMAO.
Sasas

Melbourne, Australia

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Other day was doing a mimi and as usual holding my heavy poki with my two hands and next to me was a toga , he was angry cause my mimi made to much splash noise on the urinal and said said angrily....shhhh shet usi , i looked over saw his thumb covering his dot poki, i said " dox where your poki at ?.....he had tears streaming down on his susu and onto his gut and said...." why mah man , y u gotta rub in our face for , snot fair man".....i said , why don't u sit in toilet and mimi like a lady then....lol

Location hidden

#20 Dec 3, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>seemz to me you're a dreamer!!Dumb homo,you da1 that said uz have big Tenga....nooot!!hahaha wake up fafa,i told you,your pubic hairz longer than your poki.. samoan girlz laughing on the side.. coz they looove riding da horse...you keep stretching your chinky foreskin at least your skin might tickle a clit,we know your marble nut won't make it pass the cheekz.ROFLMAOOOO..just kai Pali already.LMAO.
Does ur boyfriend know that you like Samoan girls ? But he need not worry , they laugh at you . The only big thing that you own is your imagination ! Ha ha ha !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr Dana Robertson 27,861
Who has better Sports Men and Women out of Tong... (Dec '11) 2 hr BOLODONGA 4,647
Tongan democracy activist becomes first commone... 6 hr uiha 8
The Tongan colonies in fisi,established 1200ad (Mar '14) 8 hr uiha 888
"Polynesians are all Samoan" 8 hr uiha 12
Is it just me or are all Tongan/Micronesian/Sam... (Nov '12) 11 hr frr 66
Ancient Tonga was glorous Fri tongangodz 16
More from around the web