Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 29, 2009
 
WHAT IS IT ABOUT DOG MEAT?
Indecent

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 10, 2011
 
kilekila

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 10, 2011
 
dog meat + pig meat + chick meat = animals

dinosaur meat + goat meat + buffalo = animals

donkey meat + gorilla meat + deer meat = animals

tungaiku meat + mu'a meat + fo'ihuhu meat = lunch meat.hahahahaha
komo

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 10, 2011
 
lafazz + rock wiper - king Ufa = fa'a Samoa or Samoan way

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kilekila wrote:
dog meat + pig meat + chick meat = animals
dinosaur meat + goat meat + buffalo = animals
donkey meat + gorilla meat + deer meat = animals
tungaiku meat + mu'a meat + fo'ihuhu meat = lunch meat.hahahahaha
dog meat + horse meat = tongan paradise

samoans + fijians= tongan people
mingimingi

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 10, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
dog meat + horse meat = tongan paradise
samoans + fijians= tongan people
So what !!!!! horse meat and dog meat are very tasty and healthy.

KING UFA taste Tongan meat is very nice,,,don't eat pusi elo is not good for your mouth.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 10, 2011
 
mingimingi wrote:
<quoted text>
So what !!!!! horse meat and dog meat are very tasty and healthy.
KING UFA taste Tongan meat is very nice,,,don't eat pusi elo is not good for your mouth.
if its so healthy, why so many obese tongans....lemu
mingimingi

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 10, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
if its so healthy, why so many obese tongans....lemu
Think your mind why are the people in the world obese ,don't used your lemu for your think.
LtbR

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 10, 2011
 
mingimingi wrote:
<quoted text>
So what !!!!! horse meat and dog meat are very tasty and healthy.
KING UFA taste Tongan meat is very nice,,,don't eat pusi elo is not good for your mouth.
Are you serious??? WTF! horse meat and dog meat are tasty and healthy!!! Savage with a elo pusi, in a civilized world (ie. NZ, Australia, USA, Europe, etc, etc) Horses and dogs are considered pets. Not food. But being from Tonga I suppose anything (& anyONE) is considered food to youse! yes? thought so.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I love my horses..there's a picture of my two missing horses. I wil kill the tongan that stole my horses.
Lalo IFI

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 10, 2011
 
Aikalo685 wrote:
I love my horses..there's a picture of my two missing horses. I wil kill the tongan that stole my horses.
I heard your horses were already sentence to death by the Supreme Court. They found out, u make love with her (horsey),

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 10, 2011
 
Lalo IFI wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard your horses were already sentence to death by the Supreme Court. They found out, u make love with her (horsey),
LMAO..tamasii, that made no sense, stop making a fool of yourself..
Lalo IFI

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 10, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..tamasii, that made no sense, stop making a fool of yourself..
Yes sorry sorry

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 10, 2011
 
Lalo IFI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sorry sorry
Ita too late to apologize!!!! We all know your not that bright. It's o.k. Fobs tends to over do it sometime. You just got to learn from your mistake and let it be.....lol
Lalo IFI

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 11, 2011
 
Fuktonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Ita too late to apologize!!!! We all know your not that bright. It's o.k. Fobs tends to over do it sometime. You just got to learn from your mistake and let it be.....lol
Hey we never met yet Fobs, just leave me? I & King Ufa are good friends now, we are both Old Fobs.
mingimingi

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 11, 2011
 
LtbR wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious??? WTF! horse meat and dog meat are tasty and healthy!!! Savage with a elo pusi, in a civilized world (ie. NZ, Australia, USA, Europe, etc, etc) Horses and dogs are considered pets. Not food. But being from Tonga I suppose anything (& anyONE) is considered food to youse! yes? thought so.
you Lemu + KING UFA
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 15, 2012
 
So is dog meat really that good? Just curious
fathorse

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 21, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
So is dog meat really that good? Just curious
yea is gud but me i lika da hoosi betta
Kuli

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 21, 2012
 
TONGAN VS DOG BUT SAMOAN GAVE BIRTH TO A PIG facts only please... Tell me guys did the samoan lady actually f*** the priest pig or what?
:):):):)

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 21, 2012
 
Kuli wrote:
TONGAN VS DOG BUT SAMOAN GAVE BIRTH TO A PIG facts only please... Tell me guys did the samoan lady actually f*** the priest pig or what?
Lol.. what a silly question. It's painfully obvious your an imbecile!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Tonga Forum right now

Search the Tonga Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 8 min Dana Robertson 10,596
Nelson Mandela ki Afelika ..Akilisi Pohiva ki T... (Dec '13) 1 hr lia 232
Uhinga oku Pilinisi ai 'eiki nopele Fotofili?? 1 hr lia 9
Tui Manu'a Empire Of Samoa (Original Rulers Of ... (Nov '11) 1 hr IncreaseThePeace312 952
Salote Maumautaimi Koe Fokisi (Jan '12) 3 hr Just Saying 489
Tongan Royal Princess ends origin argument over... (Jan '13) 4 hr Biggamatai 245
NBC news verifies Tongan Empire was legit. No s... 4 hr IncreaseThePeace312 134
•••
•••