Kings of the seas

Nov 25, 2012 Full story: Fiji Times 3,399

CAPTAIN William Bligh was among the first to document the speed of the drua when he and his crew of 18 were cast adrift by mutineers of the HMS Bounty in 1789.

Full Story
ROR is a Turd

Suva, Fiji

#310 Jan 11, 2013
Revolver of Reason wrote:
LOL @ being proud of your canoe dwelling ancestors that happened upon a few rocky outcrops in the pacific ocean.
Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. What did these journeys contribute to the advancement of the human species?
NOTHING!
so you reckon inventing machines and creating industries is advancement? you idiots are killing the earth. have a great life pea brain!
ROR is a Turd

Suva, Fiji

#311 Jan 11, 2013
Revolver of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be so hard on yourself son
i see that the aussies have been gangbanging you in the aussie forum - hahahahaha! pity you have to turn to the fiji forum to vent yourself. People, please excuse this sorry jackass, and lets hope he fcuks off and dies sumware!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#312 Jan 11, 2013
ROR is a Turd wrote:
<quoted text>i see that the aussies have been gangbanging you in the aussie forum - hahahahaha! pity you have to turn to the fiji forum to vent yourself. People, please excuse this sorry jackass, and lets hope he fcuks off and dies sumware!
He's been taking the BIG ONE here too ! He's such a mental midget !
Uiha

Mountain View, CA

#313 Jan 12, 2013
Revolver of Reason wrote:
Ive even got you fighting amongst yourselves.
Who came first the Tongan or Samoan?
*Grabs popcorn*
allah got u nigguhs by the balls to fight the world now u the cow worshipper want to battle on the internet ,we can tell by your demeaner that u r a very lonely n selfish n greedy ,coward n looser,just by the way u speak ,allah got u so twisted u think u better then everyone else but in reality u eat cow shiet to empower u because of your belief that the cow is the lifegiver,quit eatin the cow dung fool

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#314 Jan 12, 2013
Revolver of Reason wrote:
Ive even got you fighting amongst yourselves.

Who came first the Tongan or Samoan?

*Grabs popcorn*
Not likely ! Actually , I'm enjoying watching Uiha Beat you down ! He's making a FOOL of you !! Ha ha ha !
Revolver of Reason

Ryde, Australia

#315 Jan 12, 2013
Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>allah got u nigguhs by the balls to fight the world now u the cow worshipper want to battle on the internet ,we can tell by your demeaner that u r a very lonely n selfish n greedy ,coward n looser,just by the way u speak ,allah got u so twisted u think u better then everyone else but in reality u eat cow shiet to empower u because of your belief that the cow is the lifegiver,quit eatin the cow dung fool
LOL

I gave you the answer and you missed it you primative no written language, sans scientific system primative minded bafoon.

LOL peace out, Im off to chat with fully evolved folk.

May Allah give you a thousand cows to worship so you dont continue having to suck the white man's Jesus dick.

LOSERS

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#317 Jan 12, 2013
Revolver of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

I gave you the answer and you missed it you primative no written language, sans scientific system primative minded bafoon.

LOL peace out, Im off to chat with fully evolved folk.

May Allah give you a thousand cows to worship so you dont continue having to suck the white man's Jesus dick.

LOSERS
We accept your surrender .
Revolver of Reason

Ryde, Australia

#318 Jan 12, 2013
LOL you will NEVER defeat me, I do shits that are smarter than all of you combined.

Shouldnt you be at Church discussing Noah's Ark?

HAHAHAH
Uiha

Mountain View, CA

#320 Jan 13, 2013
Revolver of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I gave you the answer and you missed it you primative no written language, sans scientific system primative minded bafoon.
LOL peace out, Im off to chat with fully evolved folk.
May Allah give you a thousand cows to worship so you dont continue having to suck the white man's Jesus dick.
LOSERS
the only cuksuker was allah sukin off them little boys n allah is a sand monkee born in desert n raised by an uncle who raped him at the age of 9 for 5 years,bottom line u all believe in allah the child molestor who was molested himself ,n by the way u talk ,u sound like u a cuksuker,n if allah stood before u ,u would suck him and swallow ,for the blessings of seventy virgin boys awaiting u in paradise,pathetic cuksuker,u n allah hehehehehehehehehehe n the cow he rode in on hehehehehehee,u cow dung lover
Revolver of Reason

Sydney, Australia

#322 Jan 17, 2013
http://www.news.com.au/world/five-questions-w...

Ill just leave this right here.
Uiha

Los Altos, CA

#323 Jan 17, 2013
Revolver of Reason wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/world/five-questions-w...
Ill just leave this right here.
listen muhamud take your cuksukin allah with u

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#325 Jan 17, 2013
Revolver of Reason wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/world/five-questions-w...
Ill just leave this right here.
indians are smelly, ugly and purple. Can't get more hideous then that. Oh, and they worship a purple god named shiva with eight smelly arms. That's alot of deodorant. Oops, Indians don't bathe let alone use deodorant.. LOL
Revolver of Reason

Ryde, Australia

#326 Jan 19, 2013
LOL

God- "But why cant I have a flood, Ive always wanted a flood"

Polyking thats an awesome post bro.I look forward to further intellectual heavy weight type posts from you brotha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#327 Jan 19, 2013
Revolver of Reason wrote:
LOL
God- "But why cant I have a flood, Ive always wanted a flood"
Polyking thats an awesome post bro.I look forward to further intellectual heavy weight type posts from you brotha
OK... my dravidian brotha from another leper motha! lmao hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#328 Jan 19, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>indians are smelly, ugly and purple. Can't get more hideous then that. Oh, and they worship a purple god named shiva with eight smelly arms. That's alot of deodorant. Oops, Indians don't bathe let alone use deodorant.. LOL
\

Careful, You might offend pingpong's daddy..lol
Revolver of Reason

Ryde, Australia

#329 Jan 19, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>OK... my dravidian brotha from another leper motha! lmao hahaha
Are you infering that your mother is a leper?

Sorry about that Sole.
Uiha

Los Altos, CA

#330 Jan 19, 2013
Revolver of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you infering that your mother is a leper?
Sorry about that Sole.
allah is a cuksukin leper hehehehehehe
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#331 Jan 19, 2013
Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>allah is a cuksukin leper hehehehehehe
Uiha my commoner friend, let me help you out. Theres a difference between Indians and Arabs. Indians are Hindus not all of them, Arabs are Muslims, not all of them. Muslims worship their god who is Allah. Hindus worship like a million different gods and they hold cows sacred..lol
Uiha

Los Altos, CA

#332 Jan 20, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Uiha my commoner friend, let me help you out. Theres a difference between Indians and Arabs. Indians are Hindus not all of them, Arabs are Muslims, not all of them. Muslims worship their god who is Allah. Hindus worship like a million different gods and they hold cows sacred..lol
revolver is not hindu he is pakistani muslim terrorist,the worst kind the ones that kill n rape boys for allah the cuksuker
Revolver of Reason

Sydney, Australia

#333 Jan 20, 2013
Can someone explain how Noah's ark was even possible? and if it was due to god's magical powers why did he chose that retarded route?

*Grabs popcorn*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Translation for jealous husbands and wives 9 min linzb2 25
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 15 min Dana Robertson 18,831
Why were tongans slaves of the samoan People? 1 hr Portiaa 7
Why are Samoans scared of Tongans? (Aug '13) 3 hr Zorri 54
Siosefa Samita - Molomona vs Sisu Kalaisi - toh... (Dec '09) 3 hr Zorri 6,215
TU'I MANU'A (A False History of Polynesia) - by... (Jun '11) 3 hr Pulu 8,979
TONGAN ROYAL PASSES AWAY TODAY 3 Oct 2014 8 hr boruone77 7

Tonga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE