Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!! Tonga / Samoa / Fiji!!

Posted in the Tonga Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to all my tokos, usoz, kaivitis and all my fellow Islanders. A day to be grateful and thankful for our families and everything God has blessed us with!!

Big Shout OUT n OFA ATU to Tonga, Samoa, Fiji, and all our brothers and sisters from Pasefika!!

Let's fight after thanksgiving, LOL!!
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all my tokos, usoz, kaivitis and all my fellow Islanders. A day to be grateful and thankful for our families and everything God has blessed us with!!
Big Shout OUT n OFA ATU to Tonga, Samoa, Fiji, and all our brothers and sisters from Pasefika!!
damn you beat me to it, i was just about to post the same thing... Happy thanksgiving to all my Polys and Fijians...
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Have a good one all of youse in America.

The Southern Hemisphere will continue working making the world go round. lol.(as always) lol.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

hardly wrote:
Have a good one all of youse in America.
The Southern Hemisphere will continue working making the world go round. lol.(as always) lol.
Agree!!!Whatz thanks giving?!LOL...

nah yeah.. 1love Amelika.. remember the needy!!
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!!!Whatz thanks giving?!LOL...
nah yeah.. 1love Amelika.. remember the needy!!
oh forgot its only here in USA..basically a day of thanks, you get together with family eat a bunch of food, including turkey, be thankful...drink beer and thats it..nothing special..but its a big holiday here, second only to christmas..
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

truly when it comes to food we all know how to settle down and brake bread. happy thanksgiving to all and to all those who arent with their families. thank God for all the blessings in disguise. one love ofa atu. talofa to my uces.

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Same here from American Samoa. Happy "Taking" and Thanx for taking. lol All Pacific Islanders, God bless.

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
oh forgot its only here in USA..basically a day of thanks, you get together with family eat a bunch of food, including turkey, be thankful...drink beer and thats it..nothing special..but its a big holiday here, second only to christmas..
fanx poki lol.. i alwayz hear about it but never really knew the purpose behind??Is it like labour day,only this time it's Family day?Which part do uz eat 1st... Turkey bum??LOL.Nah algud.. enjoy ya fellaz day!!!
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

manoa wrote:
Same here from American Samoa. Happy "Taking" and Thanx for taking. lol All Pacific Islanders, God bless.
LMAO.. typical Islanderz.. come with nothing,yet take everything lol

Take some leftover for the homeless people my brotherz and sisterz,Eat to live...not live to Eat.LMAO

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

^Turd in the making. lol
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

manoa wrote:
^Turd in the making. lol
For your thanksgiving...did you choke?Kasele!!!
Keli

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Happy thanks giving to y'all Americanos :)
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
what's on today's menu ?....try a chihuahua macaroni with your dads cheese lol......hey becareful , don't go stuffing down loads of ga'o ok fatty hahaha ...

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
For your thanksgiving...did you choke?Kasele!!!
Child,stop it. Behave or mum will spnk you. ok moepi. coward....Also, you can have it for thanxgiving since your familiar with the taste. I will not waste my time with sh.t like you. Take this as my only reply.
stopit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

manoa wrote:
<quoted text>Child,stop it. Behave or mum will spnk you. ok moepi. coward....Also, you can have it for thanxgiving since your familiar with the taste. I will not waste my time with sh.t like you. Take this as my only reply.
It was a joke with my original post,but you wanted me to make Lu-ta'e so Eat it!!!Tui ha'o motesi,fu'u ngalia ko koe kae mohemimi!!!
tompinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

thanks mana
tiptop

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

smells turkey here
can i have some pls lol

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Poly KING wrote:

Koeha ae 'uhinga ae Thanksgiving?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Tonga Forum right now

Search the Tonga Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 4 min Dana Robertson 7,840
Fakanofo a Kalaniuvalu koe His Serene Highness ... 19 min kasi 8
Ha'amoa false hoods. (Jan '11) 20 min SEARIDER 104
'Give up Lau' 2 hr Lemu 170
Tonga surrenders Minerva to Powerful Fiji 3 hr Lemu 7
Tongan Translation (May '09) 7 hr jestr 426
Why are Tongans so clannish??? 9 hr Tongalole 11
•••
•••