Why are Samoans Fat, Ugly And Rude?

Posted in the Tonga Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jun 17, 2012
I was standing in line to go to the movies with my palangi bootycall and as we were holding hands and waiting for our turn, I see two fat SaHOMO dyke types waddling over w/ that manly gangster lean. Now the line was really long so we are all waiting patiently.

These two SaHOMO beasts walk over and cut in front of this older white couple to everyone else's disgust. Clearly, the white couple was disgusted but didn't want to have any confrontation.

They stood their in celebrating their petty victory and I walked over and told them to get FCK back of the line and have some respect. They looked at me and just walked off. Everyone clapped and the couple thanked me.

See, it's these lack of manners, ignorance, and ugliness that makes so many people out here hate these sweaty beasts.

They are ugly outside and inside, not to mention smell pretty badly.. you know that 'behind the ear' smell, but 100 x's that...
NESIAN

New Zealand

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Lol you should be an author Poly Queen, i'd pay good money to read your fiction stories LOL
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jun 17, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
Lol you should be an author Poly Queen, i'd pay good money to read your fiction stories LOL
Another time, I was at the grocery store. This Samoan lady was cussing out the cashier. As I tried to look the other way not to have contact with the SaHOMO beast, she jumped over and slapped cashier lady who was 3 times smaller than the beast.

Security was called over to subdue the situation. Boy, that SaHOMO fatazz suga was really strong. I'm talking, HE-MAN strong! As they sorted out the situation and got things to calm things down... it was later found out that, the SaHOMO lady thought she could buy a toothbrush with her food stamps. I couldn't believe it!!

As I walked away with my shopping cart full of healthy items that I purchased with my hard earned cash, I couldn't help it but to be thankful, that us Tongans are taught well, have respect, and of course look much better and much more successful in life!

Malo Tonga!!
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#4 Jun 17, 2012
so in your shopping cart was 3 bbq'd dogs and two hind legs of a horse, 5 tins of cornbeef, 1 pound of lard, 2 tins of coconut cream and 5 cans of tuna! Wow! se malo se Polly you healthy pogaua pepelo.
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jun 17, 2012
hardly wrote:
so in your shopping cart was 3 bbq'd dogs and two hind legs of a horse, 5 tins of cornbeef, 1 pound of lard, 2 tins of coconut cream and 5 cans of tuna! Wow! se malo se Polly you healthy pogaua pepelo.
are you fat, ugly and rude? Like the two fat SaHOMOz that cut in line? LOL
Sasa

Port Melbourne, Australia

#6 Jun 18, 2012
I was at the supermarket the other day and in the corner of my eye i could see what I thought was a big man smacking his kids, went closer and it was some big Tongan lady with claws whacking her kids, one of the workers was saying to the Tongan lady ...please sir you can't smack your kids here, everyone in the supermarket froze for they did not know what this tongan beast was capable of, she turned to him clinched her paws , fuming and her big googly eyes were ready to burst out and said....fug u stewpit manz ....I heard so I walked over and said Ey black neck monkey show some respect , she looked at me and then came forward but tripped up... She couldn't get up cause her flabs and neck and back fat had burst and made a big puddle, she was out of breath as she had half a loaf of bread in her mouth, she tried her hardest to get up but her weight was just to much...so I made citizens arrest and cops came took her away ...as she walked past me she said I keel u bastard .... The people in the supermarket cheered as they just saw the same Tongan beast who frequently went in the store and just ate off the shelves everytime she went there with out paying, embarrassing lol
Sasa

Port Melbourne, Australia

#7 Jun 18, 2012
Another time I was at my volleyball game and beside me was a Tongan team who were shouting and making a scene on the court , I turned an asked the tongan man what's wrong? He said the umpire took their fried chicken drum sticks off them and just play volley, I was embarrassed cause the tongans started to take there singlets off as a sign of protest and sang some tongan wiggles protest song and sat on the courts , I started to laugh cause I heard the umpire ring the cops and say there are woman on the courts showing their breast and we have kids here lol the cops came and as they were hurling those Tongan men in the van their man boobs were juggling up and down hahaha
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jun 18, 2012
Sasa wrote:
Another time I was at my volleyball game and beside me was a Tongan team who were shouting and making a scene on the court , I turned an asked the tongan man what's wrong? He said the umpire took their fried chicken drum sticks off them and just play volley, I was embarrassed cause the tongans started to take there singlets off as a sign of protest and sang some tongan wiggles protest song and sat on the courts , I started to laugh cause I heard the umpire ring the cops and say there are woman on the courts showing their breast and we have kids here lol the cops came and as they were hurling those Tongan men in the van their man boobs were juggling up and down hahaha
rotfl hahahaha
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#9 Jun 18, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>are you fat, ugly and rude? Like the two fat SaHOMOz that cut in line? LOL
no! i'm tall, tan and handsome, and you sisters can call me, AnyTime ;)

ps: so can your palagi girlfriend.
Sasa

Port Melbourne, Australia

#10 Jun 18, 2012
even embarrassing when Tongans go full up their petrol with $5 lol ,I feel sorry for them I just throw them a $20 note , an example was yesterday I was filling up my car and a Tongan family pulled up and I looked and he pressed $2 and I said hey you forgot the zero he looked at me and said , stop showing off man he looked at my pump and I had filled up my car which cost around $85 full....as he went to pay for his petrol in 5c coins the Tongan man had tears and snots streaming down onto his Ofu lotu's, I said wassup man ? he looked at me ...(so ugly close up)..and said , bleaze helb me I no more monies to fed my 9 gids an my ship wife... all though I was skeptical about this Tongan man as he might use the money I'll give him on kiwi lager and smokes and brothels , so i said to him with this $800 I'm about to give you do a shopping for your family and pay your rent , he was so happy he tried to hug me but I pulled away , his wife saw me hand $800 to her husband so she came out her van , ran towards me but halfway getting to me she collapsed and had a heart attack , I saw litres of na'o flowing from her mouth as she layed like hippo basking in the sun , the ambulance arrived so I asked how did she die? He said it was too much ga'o blocking her arteries an severe neck sweat ....I looked around and her husband had taken off to the pub ...typical Tongans lol
Sasa

Port Melbourne, Australia

#11 Jun 18, 2012
another time after a rugby game I was having a shower and maka a Tongan who is on standby and not even in starting line up came up and said what's that snake on you body man ? I said its my poki man all men have it , he looked so sad as he showered with his clothes on , I said why maka ? he pulled his tapa pants down took his tampons off and pointed to his dot , we all we shocked as we never seen a grown man with a dot poki , maka started to cry ... I said its ok maka I will buy you a KFC bucket meal he stopped crying immediately and maka says i rather eat heaps of KFC than have a big snake like You my man , poor ape hahaha
Sasa

Port Melbourne, Australia

#12 Jun 18, 2012
I went to the bank to deposit a few thousand dollars and on my way , from a distance I saw 4 large over sized tongan people from what i thought were singing acapella , so I walked closer and all I saw were 4 tongans who all look like idi amen sons , all fat greasy black sweaty necks all trying to sing boyz to men's end of the road , I was disgusted as they were flat& fat and all looked hungry , they were out of tune and breath and they wore tight t shirts with their susu's showing through, I embarrassed onlookers were laughing and mocking these fat apes trying to sing , suddenly the group lead singer or eater had a heart attack and collapsed, as the other 3 stood around looking like manu vatuvei , I jumped in and scooped the big piece of mince pattie that he was choking on and also saved his life , people clapped and cheered ....then someone unfortunately rang animal control and they put those 4 Tongans in the van they tried pleading to the officer that they were people but the animal control officer just thought it was amazing that apes were speaking back to him ....true story hahahaha
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Sasa wrote:
even embarrassing when Tongans go full up their petrol with $5 lol ,I feel sorry for them I just throw them a $20 note , an example was yesterday I was filling up my car and a Tongan family pulled up and I looked and he pressed $2 and I said hey you forgot the zero he looked at me and said , stop showing off man he looked at my pump and I had filled up my car which cost around $85 full....as he went to pay for his petrol in 5c coins the Tongan man had tears and snots streaming down onto his Ofu lotu's, I said wassup man ? he looked at me ...(so ugly close up)..and said , bleaze helb me I no more monies to fed my 9 gids an my ship wife... all though I was skeptical about this Tongan man as he might use the money I'll give him on kiwi lager and smokes and brothels , so i said to him with this $800 I'm about to give you do a shopping for your family and pay your rent , he was so happy he tried to hug me but I pulled away , his wife saw me hand $800 to her husband so she came out her van , ran towards me but halfway getting to me she collapsed and had a heart attack , I saw litres of na'o flowing from her mouth as she layed like hippo basking in the sun , the ambulance arrived so I asked how did she die? He said it was too much ga'o blocking her arteries an severe neck sweat ....I looked around and her husband had taken off to the pub ...typical Tongans lol
lmao 'elo he kata!!! hahahahaha Sasa, YOU WIN!!! rotfl hahahahaha too funny!!!
Sasa

Port Melbourne, Australia

#14 Jun 18, 2012
Another time we had a BBQ at our house and our Tongan neighbor never brings anything but always the first to load their plates to take home was first there as usual but it's ok I was used to it and didnt mind, but what was noticeable to everyone there was when sione my neighbor started to put chops and kebabs in his pocket so I confronted him and said sio why you putting food in your pocket for? he was ashamed and put his head down but I put it back up cause the ga'o started to drip off his hair onto my floor, he said in his squeaky voice ...blease I ave family gom from donga nex day an no food in caboard blease don't hurt me an make poot da foods back blease! Although he was Tongan and i knew he ate my dog few weeks back and stole the t-shirt he was wearing at the bbq from my clothesline , I felt being the only one one the street that would understand his strange but normal Tongan behavior so I helped him out and gave him another $700 to help him out in his family crisis, but still have not received a penny back but that's ok I'm not counting...
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jun 18, 2012
Sasa wrote:
Another time we had a BBQ at our house and our Tongan neighbor never brings anything but always the first to load their plates to take home was first there as usual but it's ok I was used to it and didnt mind, but what was noticeable to everyone there was when sione my neighbor started to put chops and kebabs in his pocket so I confronted him and said sio why you putting food in your pocket for? he was ashamed and put his head down but I put it back up cause the ga'o started to drip off his hair onto my floor, he said in his squeaky voice ...blease I ave family gom from donga nex day an no food in caboard blease don't hurt me an make poot da foods back blease! Although he was Tongan and i knew he ate my dog few weeks back and stole the t-shirt he was wearing at the bbq from my clothesline , I felt being the only one one the street that would understand his strange but normal Tongan behavior so I helped him out and gave him another $700 to help him out in his family crisis, but still have not received a penny back but that's ok I'm not counting...
rotfl hahahaha too funny!!!
one love

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 Jun 19, 2012
Sii talu aipe ene kata!... hahaha.. Poly King just got served... hahaha...
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jun 19, 2012
one love wrote:
Sii talu aipe ene kata!... hahaha.. Poly King just got served... hahaha...
hey, if it's funny... i'ma laugh...
Sasa

Port Melbourne, Australia

#18 Jun 21, 2012
Another time I was going for a run in the morning keeping fit , as I was running at a quick pace I noticed some tongan hippo's doing some ta'e Bo , as I got closer I noticed the smell of rotten egg exiting their sweaty muli's , as I just struggled past that foul smell one of these Tongan hippo's fainted to the ground having a seiza and leaking out gallons of castrol oil from her neck and mouth, the rest of her family panicked and jumped around like lost gorilla's causing a minor earthquake , they were crying and asking me to help their beloved fellow gorilla, at first I said hell no call the RSPCA but just looking at the tears and sadness of these poor monkies I managed to get her up and breathing normal again , they jumped for joy and wanted to entertain me doing a Tongan dance the lakakaka I think it was ...they started but after 30 secs they kept clutching to their man boobs as if to say they were having a heart attack, I just felt sorry for them I didn't want to be rude and go so I just stayed and watched them making fools of themselves , I ended up giving them $20 each to buy them a salad roll and ice tea but I know they gonna go KFC lol
Poly KING

United States

#19 Jun 21, 2012
Sasa wrote:
Another time I was going for a run in the morning keeping fit , as I was running at a quick pace I noticed some tongan hippo's doing some ta'e Bo , as I got closer I noticed the smell of rotten egg exiting their sweaty muli's , as I just struggled past that foul smell one of these Tongan hippo's fainted to the ground having a seiza and leaking out gallons of castrol oil from her neck and mouth, the rest of her family panicked and jumped around like lost gorilla's causing a minor earthquake , they were crying and asking me to help their beloved fellow gorilla, at first I said hell no call the RSPCA but just looking at the tears and sadness of these poor monkies I managed to get her up and breathing normal again , they jumped for joy and wanted to entertain me doing a Tongan dance the lakakaka I think it was ...they started but after 30 secs they kept clutching to their man boobs as if to say they were having a heart attack, I just felt sorry for them I didn't want to be rude and go so I just stayed and watched them making fools of themselves , I ended up giving them $20 each to buy them a salad roll and ice tea but I know they gonna go KFC lol
you should have scraped grease off your neck and apply it the wounds? but than again, it was smart of you not to do that because all that bacteria from the jungle that you SaHOMOz carry. Good call, ape friend... lmao hahaha
Sasa

Australia

#20 Jun 22, 2012
Other day was at the swimming pools doing a few laps and showing off my abs to the chicks who kept eyeing me up , as I finished my 20th lap I got out and was drying myself, didn't realize a group of black neck Tongans sitting and watching mumbling getting a sun tan with their church clothes on and eating KFC and breathing so heavy, as I walked pass them one of them said usi I turned back said brother say it standing up facing me u ufa ... as he tried getting up and finally after 15mins of wiggling wobbling his fat body up he looked at me ....paused for another 10 mins to catch his massa breath, then not suprisingly he started to shake and was quiverIng with fear he whispered , blease dont bash me in front of my 12 gids and man wife blease forgive me I donut wanna get keeled blease, so I laughed and just gave him a slap and he went down quick ....the only time you see a Tongan move fast is when you sit them on their fat arse , I realized times have never changed Tongans like to act tough in front of their friends or family seen it done before and still doing it, stupid gorrila's ga'o neck bush pigs haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 4 min Sambrotherofnephi 13,545
ISIS in Iraq and Russia in Ukraine, what should... 1 hr raider4life 129
Is the customs dog at Fuamotu airport trained o... 2 hr jestr 27
TU'I MANU'A (A False History of Polynesia) - by... (Jun '11) 5 hr tongangodz 8,853
Tui Manu'a Empire Of Samoa (Original Rulers Of ... (Nov '11) 5 hr tongangodz 1,131
NBC news verifies Tongan Empire was legit. No s... 7 hr Jamoa1234567890 420
why are samoans so prideful? (Dec '11) 8 hr nicetoyou 49
•••

Tonga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••