Kaliavakatau

Honolulu, HI

#2411 May 14, 2010
Lmao, Se ufa, Queen Salote never said Tongans come from Samoa, and as for Dr.Mahina, I don't mind what he said because you have to put it into context. You suungaz like to quote what Mahina said in his essay posted on Planet Tonga website, yet you never bothered to look at the title of that essay. Here's what Mahina said:

"Let me begin with a short resume of the history of Tonga. Tonga consists of more than 150 islands, thirty-six of which are inhabited. According to both archaeology and linguistics, Tonga was first settled some 4,000 years ago by the so-called Lapita people, who were ancestral to all of Polynesia, and originally came from Southeast Asia. This place of origin of the Polynesians has been extended as far as Taiwan and mainland China. According to oral history, Tonga is said to be the first to have been settled, then Samoa from where the rest of Polynesia were peopled, commencing with the Cooks, Mangarewa and the Society Islands in central Polynesia, followed by Hawai’i in the north, Rapanui Easter Island in the east and Aotearoa New Zealand in the north, the last to have been inhabited some 1,000 years ago.".

http://www.planet-tonga.com/language_journal/...

In this section of his essay, Mahina is quoting facts and scientific research. He then follows this up with the kava myths about Tagaloa, and Ahoeitu's father, Eitumapu'a. First, and foremost, you have to understand that Dr.Mahina does not represent the official views of the Tongan Government or the Tongan people. The Tongan Government website clearly states:

"The Tu’i Tonga is the ancient sacred line of kings beginning with ‘Ahoeitu the first divine ruler of Tonga. His father is said to have been the God Tangaloa ‘Eitumatupu’a and he had a mortal mother called ‘Ilaheva.

The tenth Tu’i Tonga, Momo, married the daughter of Lo’au. Their son Tu’itatui built the stone trilithon located near Niutoua called the Ha’amonga a Maui or the ‘burden of Maui’. This period is believed to be the height of the Tongan empire extending from parts of Fiji, westward to Samoa, northwards to Tokelau and further eastward to include Niue and the Cook Islands."

http://www.palaceoffice.gov.to/index.php...

Lmao, as you can see, the official version of Tongan history is quite clear. No mention of some silly Tui Manua at all or Tagaloa being a Samoan god, etc. So if you want to quote Tongan history, get it from the source, not from speculation. What cannot be denied, however, is Tonga's rule in Samoa and the Samoan slaves that were brought to Tonga to serve the Tui Tonga. Dr. Mahina, in the same website even says this:

"The Tu’i Tonga empire was extended beyond Tonga to include all of Fiji and some parts of Samoa. Subsequent Tu’i Tonga continued expanding the imperial frontiers to the whole of western Polynesia, including some parts of Melanesia and Micronesia and central Polynesia. The building of the imperial centre was made possible through the enforced extraction and exploitation of both human and material resources such as slave-workers, prestige goods and services and rare material objects, facilitated by the existence of an imperial fleet of sea-worthy, long-distant canoes led by most notable of them such as Tongafuesia,‘âkiheuho, Lomipeau and Taka’ipômana amongst others."

Lol, shall I repeat it again? "exploitation of both human and material resources such as slave-workers.." So, yes, Samoan slaves served our Tongan ancestors, and who knows, maybe your ancestors were one of them, lol. So, there you have it. Hope you're enlightened now.(smiling)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2412 May 14, 2010
TOA wrote:
Yarnster:
I am only trying to find out details about the Samoan & Tongan Invasion of Fiji 1000AD
Here maybe this will help
Dr Mahina (Tongan Scholar):
Over time and space, Tongan society became more settled, shaped strictly by both internal pressure and external influences. The external influences came in the form of imperial activities beginning with the Tu’i Pulotu empire in Fiji and followed by the Tui Manu’a empire in Samoa. In other words, Tonga was under considerable influence from the imperialism of both Fiji and Samoa. However, Tonga was able to free herself through bitter and bloody wars from the imperial domination of the Tu’i Manu’a -- which eventually led to the formation of the Tu’i Tonga empire around AD 950 in the person of ‘Aho’eitu, the first Tu’i Tonga -- whose father was a deified Samoan high chief, Tangaloa ‘Eitumâtupu’a, and mother a Tongan woman, Va’epopua, of great noble birth.
Now with that being said this means that Tonga was heavily influenced from Fiji then later Samoa.
From my studies this is what I came across:
Tonga was Anciently influenced and occupied by Fijians there are legends and stories in Tonga and also many islands in Tonga who claim there ancestors originally came from Fiji but then again there are also many legends and stories of Tonga claiming ancestors from SAMOA.
Rev J.E Moulton founder of the Tupou College in Tonga stated that when Samoans migrated to Tonga the Samoans were not the 1st people but were the second elements added to Tonga. With this being stated this means that FIJIANS were already on the islands of Tonga before the arrival of SAMOANS hence the name of the Island group TONGA which means SOUTH in many Polynesian Languages.
Tui Pulotu of Fiji was the first to rule Tonga then many years later Polynesians of SAMOA Tui Manu'a ruled TONGA.
In order for Tui Manu'a to have gained rule in Tonga he would have had to push Melanesian Influence (Tui Pulotu of Fiji) out of Tonga.
Ahoeitu from the MOA family or SAMOA later becomes 1st King of Tonga 950 AD then 50 years later Samoa & Tonga invade Fiji in 1000AD.
Its funny.. i see all over the internet this article u posted that was supposedly written by Dr Okusitino. Some hamo posted it on the History part of Tu`i Tonga Empire on Wikipedia.com & it has spread like wildfire, being reposted all over the net on websites & forums where the subject is discussed... MAINLY POSTINGS BY SAMOANS, because its the only thing they can find to back up what they say on here.

However... Dr Okusitino probably wrote an article like this, but DIFFERENT. Cos it seems all the hamos i argue with on Youtube & other forums always post this article up, claiming its legit & that the Dr wrote it, but cannot show me the actual LINK to the actual page of the article. Why? Why post something that people post on forums that could easily have been edited before posting? If u really want to prove yr point, show us the real LINKS to where u get this info. Cos this shit is ridiculous. I bet u when u reply, youl repeat yr broken record info & still not provide me with the link to where u get the writings of Dr Okusitino. LMFAO. Good luck! Ill be waiting for u to prove me wrong.

Location hidden

#2413 May 14, 2010
Kaliavakatau wrote:
Lmao, Se ufa, Queen Salote never said Tongans come from Samoa, and as for Dr.Mahina, I don't mind what he said because you have to put it into context. You suungaz like to quote what Mahina said in his essay posted on Planet Tonga website, yet you never bothered to look at the title of that essay. Here's what Mahina said:
"Let me begin with a short resume of the history of Tonga. Tonga consists of more than 150 islands, thirty-six of which are inhabited. According to both archaeology and linguistics, Tonga was first settled some 4,000 years ago by the so-called Lapita people, who were ancestral to all of Polynesia, and originally came from Southeast Asia. This place of origin of the Polynesians has been extended as far as Taiwan and mainland China. According to oral history, Tonga is said to be the first to have been settled, then Samoa from where the rest of Polynesia were peopled, commencing with the Cooks, Mangarewa and the Society Islands in central Polynesia, followed by Hawai’i in the north, Rapanui Easter Island in the east and Aotearoa New Zealand in the north, the last to have been inhabited some 1,000 years ago.".
http://www.planet-tonga.com/language_journal/...
In this section of his essay, Mahina is quoting facts and scientific research. He then follows this up with the kava myths about Tagaloa, and Ahoeitu's father, Eitumapu'a. First, and foremost, you have to understand that Dr.Mahina does not represent the official views of the Tongan Government or the Tongan people. The Tongan Government website clearly states:
"The Tu’i Tonga is the ancient sacred line of kings beginning with ‘Ahoeitu the first divine ruler of Tonga. His father is said to have been the God Tangaloa ‘Eitumatupu’a and he had a mortal mother called ‘Ilaheva.
The tenth Tu’i Tonga, Momo, married the daughter of Lo’au. Their son Tu’itatui built the stone trilithon located near Niutoua called the Ha’amonga a Maui or the ‘burden of Maui’. This period is believed to be the height of the Tongan empire extending from parts of Fiji, westward to Samoa, northwards to Tokelau and further eastward to include Niue and the Cook Islands."
http://www.palaceoffice.gov.to/index.php...
Lmao, as you can see, the official version of Tongan history is quite clear. No mention of some silly Tui Manua at all or Tagaloa being a Samoan god, etc. So if you want to quote Tongan history, get it from the source, not from speculation. What cannot be denied, however, is Tonga's rule in Samoa and the Samoan slaves that were brought to Tonga to serve the Tui Tonga. Dr. Mahina, in the same website even says this:
"The Tu’i Tonga empire was extended beyond Tonga to include all of Fiji and some parts of Samoa. Subsequent Tu’i Tonga continued expanding the imperial frontiers to the whole of western Polynesia, including some parts of Melanesia and Micronesia and central Polynesia. The building of the imperial centre was made possible through the enforced extraction and exploitation of both human and material resources such as slave-workers, prestige goods and services and rare material objects, facilitated by the existence of an imperial fleet of sea-worthy, long-distant canoes led by most notable of them such as Tongafuesia,‘âkiheuho, Lomipeau and Taka’ipômana amongst others."
Lol, shall I repeat it again? "exploitation of both human and material resources such as slave-workers.." So, yes, Samoan slaves served our Tongan ancestors, and who knows, maybe your ancestors were one of them, lol. So, there you have it. Hope you're enlightened now.(smiling)
They gota believe u now... cos it was written by DR OKUSITINO who it seems is the only Tongan they believe LMFAOOOOOOO

Location hidden

#2414 May 14, 2010
Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Nukka please...stop stirring your mashed potatoes concoction of so called "facts",....hahahaha . Tongans did not conquer Samoa.
Try to control your habit of reinventing and fabricating historical oral traditional references to fit that so called "THEORY" about a tongan empire, tonga ruling the pacific, and whatever it is you would like to tonganize....lol.
Tonga never held the 4 Royal titles and that is so laughable that you would even mention it....and even the reference to MALAE LA...which has nothing to do with any subjugation, but rather its connection to TAGALOALAGI and the creation of the first human beings.
Sorry those fortifications arent called pa Tonga(dont pat your hairy back too soon on this one dear..lol)Those are called OLO ma PA TAUA.
Tongans were nothing more than Samoans to the South, with an admixture of melanesian blood in them.
Of course you would like to believe that Tonga conquered and ruled Samoa. But the essential fact is that Tonga would not be able to conquer Samoa with any oodle of military force.
Stop the hogwash about who subjugated and ruled who for the longest. Cause when I look at it, factually the current line of kings and the dynastic rule right now is the powerful TUIKANOKUPOLU line from UPOLU SAMOA..., who had eclipsed the Tuitonga, TuiHa'atakalaua and merged it back into one line and is currently ruling your arse.
So WHO is YO Daddy???
Its funny because all over the internet it sats Tonga conquered Samoa. Youre so in denial. Type up Tonga ruled Samoa on google & youl get different websites mentioning this. Type up Samoa ruled Tonga & the only shit u come up with r postings written by Samoans on forums. Who u tryna fool?

Location hidden

#2415 May 14, 2010
Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Nukka please...stop stirring your mashed potatoes concoction of so called "facts",....hahahaha . Tongans did not conquer Samoa.
Try to control your habit of reinventing and fabricating historical oral traditional references to fit that so called "THEORY" about a tongan empire, tonga ruling the pacific, and whatever it is you would like to tonganize....lol.
Tonga never held the 4 Royal titles and that is so laughable that you would even mention it....and even the reference to MALAE LA...which has nothing to do with any subjugation, but rather its connection to TAGALOALAGI and the creation of the first human beings.
Sorry those fortifications arent called pa Tonga(dont pat your hairy back too soon on this one dear..lol)Those are called OLO ma PA TAUA.
Tongans were nothing more than Samoans to the South, with an admixture of melanesian blood in them.
Of course you would like to believe that Tonga conquered and ruled Samoa. But the essential fact is that Tonga would not be able to conquer Samoa with any oodle of military force.
Stop the hogwash about who subjugated and ruled who for the longest. Cause when I look at it, factually the current line of kings and the dynastic rule right now is the powerful TUIKANOKUPOLU line from UPOLU SAMOA..., who had eclipsed the Tuitonga, TuiHa'atakalaua and merged it back into one line and is currently ruling your arse.
So WHO is YO Daddy???
Here take it from pasefika.com a SAMOAN WEBSITE where unbiased hamos like yrselves go to for real Samoan history.

`Tui Tonga ruled over much of the South Pacific for an estimated 500 years including most of Samoa with the exception of the the Manu'a Islands of Samoa ruled by Tui Manu'a.`

http://www.pasefika.com/Culture/Article/24/to...

Location hidden

#2417 May 14, 2010
I know that TOA.. used to go by the name of CRAZY SICCO on the old threads on here from 2-3 years ago. Same arguments as before. LMAO. U need to get outta the house more. DAAAYYYYAAAAMN.
Kaliavakatau

Honolulu, HI

#2418 May 14, 2010
Lol Imperial, good to hear from you again. These Suungaz just won't give up. Theyre so full of fake pride in their FAFA Samoa, they even want to rewrite history, Lmao. All of a sudden, every suunga and fafa hamo out there is a tin can historian, lol. Gotta hand it to these sorry ass Usoz. At least they never give up. Oh well, slave mentality is a hamo mentality. Like the Tuvaluan scholar, Hereniko once said: "Once the mind is colonized, it can never be de-colonized". Seems our Samoan teines will never get over be owned by our Tongan ancestors. Oh well, tough siko, lol, it is what is...lmao

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

#2419 May 14, 2010
Kaliavakatau you were defeated by your own words on this forum must you keep going?

Kalia you posted so much info that was all over the place first you stated about the TUi Manu'a Empire and now you are denying it lol like I said your words alone make you look dumb I can post every single post of yours starting from the beginning to now and from reading all of your posts you dont know shit!

TOA

Compton, CA

#2420 May 14, 2010
Kaliavakatau wrote:
Lol Imperial, good to hear from you again. These Suungaz just won't give up. Theyre so full of fake pride in their FAFA Samoa, they even want to rewrite history, Lmao. All of a sudden, every suunga and fafa hamo out there is a tin can historian, lol. Gotta hand it to these sorry ass Usoz. At least they never give up. Oh well, slave mentality is a hamo mentality. Like the Tuvaluan scholar, Hereniko once said: "Once the mind is colonized, it can never be de-colonized". Seems our Samoan teines will never get over be owned by our Tongan ancestors. Oh well, tough siko, lol, it is what is...lmao
For a person who spoken about peace and claims they dont have nothing against Samoans you sure are fake lol

TOA

Compton, CA

#2421 May 14, 2010
Tamatetavaleaipekeaho wrote:
<quoted text> Its funny because all over the internet it sats Tonga conquered Samoa. Youre so in denial. Type up Tonga ruled Samoa on google & youl get different websites mentioning this. Type up Samoa ruled Tonga & the only shit u come up with r postings written by Samoans on forums. Who u tryna fool?
Here maybe this will help:

Voyages and beaches: Pacific encounters, 1769-1840

Eastern Polynesian Influences which were formalized in the rule of Tui Manu'a had covered the whole of Samoa from Manu'a in the East to Savaii in the West and included Fiji and Tonga.

Manu'a my brother is where the real Original Kings of TOnga cane trace there ancestry Manu'a was not looked at as SACRED for nothing. The localization of these probable Eastern Polynesian Influence in Tonga, associated with the appearance of 3 principle deities, peaking in the counterhegonomic rise of the Tui Tonga in relation to the Tui Manu'a etc... etc... etc....

Manu'a was not looked at as SACRED for no reason.

TOA

Compton, CA

#2422 May 14, 2010
Here another one:
Vaka moana: voyages of the ancestors : the discovery and settlement
Traditions concerning the history of ruling dynasties reflect frequent contact throughout West Polynesia. The Tui Manu'a for instance once ruled over Samoa, Tonga, Uvea and several other islands etc.... etc.... etc.....

Location hidden

#2423 May 14, 2010
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Here maybe this will help:
Voyages and beaches: Pacific encounters, 1769-1840
Eastern Polynesian Influences which were formalized in the rule of Tui Manu'a had covered the whole of Samoa from Manu'a in the East to Savaii in the West and included Fiji and Tonga.
Manu'a my brother is where the real Original Kings of TOnga cane trace there ancestry Manu'a was not looked at as SACRED for nothing. The localization of these probable Eastern Polynesian Influence in Tonga, associated with the appearance of 3 principle deities, peaking in the counterhegonomic rise of the Tui Tonga in relation to the Tui Manu'a etc... etc... etc....
Manu'a was not looked at as SACRED for no reason.
Show me the link to where u got this info. Or did u write it yrself? I could easily write:

Pacific Historian Samuel.L.Jackson has studied the Pacific islands for more than 50 years. During his work with the great Philanthropist Will Smith they interviewed thousands of natives from the isles of Samoa & Tonga(circa-1892)

Quote:- "In our thousands of interviews conducted, we have found that Tuna & Fata known in Samoan History as the liberators of Samoa in ancient times, were actually born in Tunafataeiafu in the Vava`u archipelago. Which is very ironic, because we have discovered that Tuna & Fata were actually Tonga."

OK. U see my point? After reading all yr main posts... i googled that shit & IT WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Or r u just making stuff up & then posting it hoping some gullible hamo gona read it & think its true? U post this shit up & cant even tell us where u got the info from. Yeah thats what u call really credible evidence. LMAO.

Since: Dec 09

New Zealand

#2424 May 14, 2010
next alters n manipulaters...

mimic io
Kaliavakatau

AOL

#2425 May 14, 2010
Lol Toa, peace? I am at peace. I have nothing against my Samoan friends. I only have pity for Samoans like you who can't deal with the fact that your ancestors were slaves to my Tongan ancestors. It is easy for me to find plenty of scholars working in Samoa who take the BS you folks fed them as truth. Dr. Kramer is one of them. I don't have any hate for my Samoan girl friend's family in Pesega or my good friends in Vaimoso. Sorry if I don't agree with any of your nonsense, although I do try to see where you're coming from. Lately though, I've come to the conclusion that folks like you are really sick in the head. You're so blinded by your fafa Samoa pride, you just aren't open to the reality, the evidence and the amount of scholarly work done out there to prove that Samoans are nothing more than Tongans who migrated out of Tonga during the Lapita migration period. You see Mr.Toa, here's the thing, no Tongan needs to talk about Samoan history. You know why? It's because we see no need to study the history of people that we enslaved. This is the same reason you don't see the Japanese studying Korean history or Chinese or history. Or for that matter, the Romans/Italians studying Jewish history, etc. I know about the history of my people than you ever will, and I also know that the true stories of my people are not passed down to commoners. This is the one flaw in Mahina's work, being that Dr. Mahina's ancestors are also from Samoa. His mom is a lady named Mele Ha'amoa in Tefisi, Vavau, one of the servant villages for the Ulukalala family when they held power here prior to the rise of King George Tupou I. You said the Manua oral histories are sacred and arent passed down to anyone? LMAO, did you know you fools got that tradition from Tonga? Yes, the oral record of Tongan chiefs Has NEVER been fully recorded. It is passed down only to the descendants of those high ranking families and is usually bestowed on the patriarch of the family from generation to generation. Tongan oral traditions are so sacred, they intentionally confuse palangis to keep them away from asking too many questions. This baffled Captain Cook and his men so bad, they were utterly at a loss when it came to understanding Tonga's complex oral traditions. So you see, unlocking Tongan history is not as simple as say, unlocking Samoan history which is pretty straight foward (or simplistic for lack of a better word). Lol, so stop colonizing your mind with an attempt to shake off Tongan ownership of your people. Leave it in the past and we shall move forward (smiling)

TOA

Compton, CA

#2428 May 15, 2010
Tamatetavaleaipekeaho wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the link to where u got this info. Or did u write it yrself? I could easily write:
Pacific Historian Samuel.L.Jackson has studied the Pacific islands for more than 50 years. During his work with the great Philanthropist Will Smith they interviewed thousands of natives from the isles of Samoa & Tonga(circa-1892)
Quote:- "In our thousands of interviews conducted, we have found that Tuna & Fata known in Samoan History as the liberators of Samoa in ancient times, were actually born in Tunafataeiafu in the Vava`u archipelago. Which is very ironic, because we have discovered that Tuna & Fata were actually Tonga."
OK. U see my point? After reading all yr main posts... i googled that shit & IT WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Or r u just making stuff up & then posting it hoping some gullible hamo gona read it & think its true? U post this shit up & cant even tell us where u got the info from. Yeah thats what u call really credible evidence. LMAO.
Are you that slow? You must be new to research lol let me break it down for you:

SOURCES

1) Vaka moana: voyages of the ancestors : the discovery and settlement

2) Voyages and beaches: Pacific encounters, 1769-1840

I got alot more if you want lol

TOA

Compton, CA

#2429 May 15, 2010
LMAO Kalia stop with the BS lol you make shit up all the time lol answer me this:

1) Why is Tonga's most Ancient Dances Samoan Dances?

2) Why is the Tongan Royal Families Language of Samoan origin?

3) Why is there so much Samoan Influence and customs in Tonga even today?

4) Why was Manu'a so sacred to Tongans and Samoans in the Ancient past?

5) Why is there islands in Tonga that have Samoan mixed in there language?

6) What Ancient Wars did Tonga have in the past?

Kalia you slave listen carefully Samoans conquered Tonga Anciently lead by Tui Manu'a of Samoa. Your Royal Family since the beginning have always had Samoan blood running strong in there veins as a matter of fact more Samoan Blood in there veins then Tongan Blood you slave.

Now remember Samoa expelled Tui TOnga from Samoa to be exact Tui Tonga Talakaifaiki from Samoa in 1250 AD meaning the half Samoan half Tongan Kings = Ancient Tui Tonga's had no rights to have political Influence in Samoa ever again. Now tell me Kalia what is going on in Tonga for many years now? A new Dynasty is ruling ya asses a dynasty named after a island in SAMOA UPOLU (KANOKUPOLU) also known as the Samoan Dynasty you been a slave for hundreds of years kalia you and your ancestors and still dont have the balls to stand up to a KING lol Warriors my ASS!

I tell you Warriors the Samoan Warriors who were not of Royal Blood we can say commoners etc but these commoners became Kings by defeating a King (Tui Tonga) thats what you call Warriors. Name Warriors of Tonga who have no Royal Blood and became Kings by defeating a King?

Since: Dec 09

New Zealand

#2430 May 15, 2010
jojo wrote:
I hve read a lot of comments pertainnig to samoan and tongan geneology or who rules who, when in the beginning the question simply was "why do tongans and samoans hate one another?"...I mean that was my question and all yalls comments came up ..I must say not being samoan or tongan it amazes me how far back y'all can go in ur geneology, see my husband is afakasi, but raised in AUA, american samoa, he's never mentioned all of these chiefs or who took over who...but y'all really have me glued!...but I've also looked at others sites and one stated that a prince of samoa kidnapped a princess of tonga while the king was gone to france , when the king of tonga found out he started a war with samoa, then finding out the two were really inlove the king of tonga offered his title to the prince of samoa so there wld be peace!....not sure how true that is but it makes sence to me on why tongans and samoans fight !....
Yeah...Did you watch treasure
island tonga...it showed this
story of the jealous tongan
king lmao....the truth hurts...
Kaliavakatau

AOL

#2431 May 15, 2010
Lmao, Kalofae Mr. Toa, hehehehe...see, you are the angry one cause you know what I say is true (smiling). Like I said, there is no reason for us Tongans to have to bother with your FaFa Samoa oral history. Our ancestors were the conquerers, your people were the conquered ones and ended being slaves, lol. Sure, the Samoan high chiefs were spared, which is how they managed to trade off their daughters to align themselves with the power dynasty in the Western Pacific, the Tui Tonga. I am amused as I watch you and your fellow Tin Can fake historians digging up half truths, then a little BS to now, full blown Pepelo elo muli elo stories, lmao, who knows? If you keep going, you can be the next Harry Fobber, oops, I mean Potter. Hahahaha...sole, you fafa usoz need to stop putting crack in your panipopo and cocoa. Let it go my friend, let it go, do not let your silly fafa Samoa pride drag you down and consume your life. I feel sorry for you my friend, I really do, but I guess that's what winning a few meaningless rugby games or sporting events will do to your people, give them a false sense of pride, yet, when the palangi looks at your people and your divided lands, half of which belongs to America, the other half to China, lol, all they see are poor backward savages. Granted, they surely look at Tonga the same way, but at least its still Tongan homeland owned by the Tongan chiefs and their people. Tongans have been outsmarting the palangis from the very day they arrived on our shores. Like I said before, the true meaning of a Hau (wise man/warrior-champion) is not just bravery in battle, its also the ability to use his brains to outsmart the enemy when heavily outnumbered, as in the case with the European powers at the turn of the 19th century.(Smiling) Sole, its all good. Don't let it get to you man! hahahahaha

TOA

Compton, CA

#2432 May 15, 2010
Kaliavakatau wrote:
Lmao, Kalofae Mr. Toa, hehehehe...see, you are the angry one cause you know what I say is true (smiling). Like I said, there is no reason for us Tongans to have to bother with your FaFa Samoa oral history. Our ancestors were the conquerers, your people were the conquered ones and ended being slaves, lol. Sure, the Samoan high chiefs were spared, which is how they managed to trade off their daughters to align themselves with the power dynasty in the Western Pacific, the Tui Tonga. I am amused as I watch you and your fellow Tin Can fake historians digging up half truths, then a little BS to now, full blown Pepelo elo muli elo stories, lmao, who knows? If you keep going, you can be the next Harry Fobber, oops, I mean Potter. Hahahaha...sole, you fafa usoz need to stop putting crack in your panipopo and cocoa. Let it go my friend, let it go, do not let your silly fafa Samoa pride drag you down and consume your life. I feel sorry for you my friend, I really do, but I guess that's what winning a few meaningless rugby games or sporting events will do to your people, give them a false sense of pride, yet, when the palangi looks at your people and your divided lands, half of which belongs to America, the other half to China, lol, all they see are poor backward savages. Granted, they surely look at Tonga the same way, but at least its still Tongan homeland owned by the Tongan chiefs and their people. Tongans have been outsmarting the palangis from the very day they arrived on our shores. Like I said before, the true meaning of a Hau (wise man/warrior-champion) is not just bravery in battle, its also the ability to use his brains to outsmart the enemy when heavily outnumbered, as in the case with the European powers at the turn of the 19th century.(Smiling) Sole, its all good. Don't let it get to you man! hahahahaha
I rest my case you cant even answer any of my questions lol trust and believe Kalia Im very proud to be Samoan the heart of Polynesia the original home of Tui Manu'a, Tui Atua, Tui A'ana, Tui Tonga, Malietoa etc the land of KINGS (SAMOA).

You know whats funny the whole time European Powers starting coming to Samoa Civil Wars in Samoa were already taking place. Meaning Samoans did not only engage Europeans in War but also other Samoans and also Tongans. I say Tongans because many Samoan Warriors helped the Samoan Tui Kanokupolu Dynasty in there battles as well.
tama upolu

Sydney, Australia

#2433 May 15, 2010
Kaliavakatau wrote:
you sound like that warrior koaupeia who suks poki better than history telling...hahaa..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 3 hr Dana Robertson 27,930
Tongan democracy activist becomes first commone... 5 hr tongangodz 12
"Polynesians are all Samoan" 5 hr tongangodz 15
Married Virgin 5 hr tongangodz 73
Personal assistance 'a e palemia 'o Tonga ko e ... 5 hr tongangodz 3
TU'I MANU'A (A False History of Polynesia) - by... (Jun '11) 5 hr tongangodz 9,021
The Tongan colonies in fisi,established 1200ad (Mar '14) 10 hr uiha 893
More from around the web