When Samoans make trouble lets totally ignore them. They are attention seeking.

Posted in the Tonga Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated May 30, 2012
Nikko

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I think the Tongans in this forum should not reply to a single would any Samoan trouble maker posts on here. That would really get to them cause most of the Samoans that come into the Tongan forums want to start arguments. Try and totally ignore them and let them be evil by themselves. I know I wont be replying to any bullshit they have to say. Not gonna give them the satisfaction of my presence.
Tongan vice captain

Moorabbin, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Nikko wrote:
I think the Tongans in this forum should not reply to a single would any Samoan trouble maker posts on here. That would really get to them cause most of the Samoans that come into the Tongan forums want to start arguments. Try and totally ignore them and let them be evil by themselves. I know I wont be replying to any bullshit they have to say. Not gonna give them the satisfaction of my presence.
bruda wen Dey hit u one jeep turn da othda jeep, jush bay none adetail to dem bruda, remembar stuck an stovez may broke my bonez but wheelz gan neva hurt me.....ps I c training tonite man

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Nikko wrote:
Nikko , I'm Samoan . I've read some if your comments and I've come to the conclusion that I'd love hear what you have to say about the Monarchy . Have you been back home recently ? Do you have lots of family back home and how are they finding it ? Are they happy ? What if anything could be changed ? I'd appreciate your opinion , Thank You ! I have family in Tonga and they find it very hard .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Tongan vice captain wrote:
<quoted text>bruda wen Dey hit u one jeep turn da othda jeep, jush bay none adetail to dem bruda, remembar stuck an stovez may broke my bonez but wheelz gan neva hurt me.....ps I c training tonite man
Too Funny ! Cheers !

Since: Nov 11

Wanaka, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Tell that to Poly Klown :)
Poly KING

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nikko , I'm Samoan . I've read some if your comments and I've come to the conclusion that I'd love hear what you have to say about the Monarchy . Have you been back home recently ? Do you have lots of family back home and how are they finding it ? Are they happy ? What if anything could be changed ? I'd appreciate your opinion , Thank You ! I have family in Tonga and they find it very hard .
your family must be lazy, may have sold their land portion that every Tongan is entitled to somebody for money, or just too dumb to figure out how to make a buck. Every Tongan is entitled to land, free of charge, allowed to run any business they want, utilize their land, etc. Quit lying Tempress, you don't have family in Tonga nor do you understand what's going on in Tonga. Are you Boruone? LOL
tongan crippled gangsta

Burnley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

I learn my leeson wen I dryed to fite da Samoa warrior now I can walk not, I only weesh som onz tell me Dey too tough Anz y I am in housepitall, I reespect samoa manz for the corige an duffnis they Giv to me wen they beat me up an down wif dere beer handz an beat down all my gazins too, they tuff Samoa man tuff
Poly KING

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

dem fa'elu makaz
tongan crippled gangsta

Burnley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
dem fa'elu makaz
I here u bruda dats wot I waz fink wen I lie ungoniesh in icu manz I jush wanna eat dem but Wat gan I do? They do tuff bruda I mean Dey fight like supermanz man, I fustration for da 10 weekz I asleep in da hospatall no matta if Us tonganz outnumbe like 6 off 1 to dem Dey bash Uz like rack dollz mah man..... Hola out wen we get som boyz together to face these Samoa warriors

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>your family must be lazy, may have sold their land portion that every Tongan is entitled to somebody for money, or just too dumb to figure out how to make a buck. Every Tongan is entitled to land, free of charge, allowed to run any business they want, utilize their land, etc. Quit lying Tempress, you don't have family in Tonga nor do you understand what's going on in Tonga. Are you Boruone? LOL
Tonga has NO LEADERSHIP ! So Poly King thinks that a patch of land with a donkey and a plow can solve your poverty ? I don't hear Tongans back home gloating ? Check out this , Royal Tongan Airlines - BANKRUPTED Royal Tongan Fishing Company -BANKRUPTED National Ferry - SUNK . How does a Fishing Company with a waiting market in Japan go BANKRUPTED ? How does a government endorse the purchase of a ferry without actually inspecting it ? Why would industry or tourism even consider Tonga ? It's remote , has bad infrastructure , terrible maintenance of historical sites and has terrible accommodations . Yet they can still afford to support a Monarchy ? I travel the world for business , I deal with different governments and even Communist China has a better relationship with industry than Tonga !! COMMUNIST CHINA !!! So Poly King , KEEP SENDING MONEY cause that's the only industry the country has . POLY KING MONEY TRAIN ! Tonga is run by buffoons , BUFFOONS !! None of those fools would last an hour here in Canada ! They would be shown the door IMMEDIATELY , Royalty or Not ! Cheers Brotha !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Tonga Forum right now

Search the Tonga Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 30 min Stilgar Fifrawi 8,422
Ta'anga moe ngahi Fa'u(hiva fk-tonga motu'a) -... (Apr '11) 2 hr Zorri 130
omg!!!! 2 hr Zorri 30
Ha'amoa false hoods. (Jan '11) 5 hr SEARIDER 110
Excavation uncovers ancient Lapita 12 hr Zorri 2
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire 13 hr jestr 1
Tonga satelite will be sell b4 nov election by ... 16 hr Sia 6
•••
•••