Is Togo a nice place to live in?

Posted in the Togo Forum

Marcel

Aberfeldy, UK

#1 Jun 17, 2009
I just want to have the opinion of the Togolese regarding their country.
esperos

Accra, Ghana

#2 Jul 22, 2009
for now no. because of political reasons.Quand les charognards seront parti du pouvoir.Pour le moment meme nous les enfants du pays ne pouvons pas y vivre.
True

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 29, 2009
Le continent african est maudit par Dieu. Les exemples sont la, le gabon,la guinee , le togo,le soudan , place ou la liberte humaine est confisquee. betes.
Idrissou Taraki

Germany

#4 Aug 28, 2011
Of cause togo is a nice pleace to live because;imagine almost abaut 20000 togolise are living in Germany and 17000 in USA. Imagini in Franc, England,Italie,belgium,there send money to repere the pleace.
EKOU ATA

Modesto, CA

#5 Feb 19, 2012
Togo , since 1963 when France and Eyadema's family killed Olympio the 1st president, Togo is not a good place to live. Eyadema and his family (kinds) kill for no reason. They keep the populaion in modern salvery. No PEACE AT ALL IN TOGO.
Nina

Lomé, Togo

#6 Apr 3, 2012
I disagree as I've lived here for the last 3 years I can see a much brighter, peaceful and developed future for Togo all the time. I enjoy living here very much and my husband, who is Togolese, never intends on leaving his country. Most Togolese I interact with love their country and stay. Those who leave believe that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.
Tunde

Kent, WA

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Seriously, let's leave Eyadema alone. Could you tell me why Gilchrist Olympio and Faure Eyadema became a coalition? A friendly advice: politicians are politicians and we the common people would just be carful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Togo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
solution ssd pour nettoyer tous les types de l'... 9 hr Dr Abdullah Saleh 2
I want my ex back asap (May '13) Dec 13 sharon 38
On Trail of Largest African Ivory Seizure in 25... Nov '14 dinh and dao 1
africabevertical • - limbo rod horzntl_under white Nov '14 africhaiti 1
make your spiritual money without a harm Oct '14 Hasan 1
make your spiritual money without a harm Oct '14 MARSON 2
More from around the web