are the gambian women in on their husbands marrying western women?

Posted in the The Gambia Forum

Comments (Page 18)

Showing posts 341 - 360 of577
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lisa

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

ALLEGRIA wrote:
i am not happy at all!
Allegria why are you not happy?
and what can you do to change your circumstances which are making you unhappy.

Remember we all have sovereignty and autonomy over our own lives. No one else.

Our lives and our happiness is not dictated by dysfunctional parents, or so called friends or abusive husbands.

Take control of your life, reject negative abusive people, and move forward to happiness.

You deserve better, believe me, we all do.

Only you can make that decision, that choice, nobody else.

“A NEW SUNSHINE!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

thanx!

“A NEW SUNSHINE!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Allegria why are you not happy?
and what can you do to change your circumstances which are making you unhappy.
Remember we all have sovereignty and autonomy over our own lives. No one else.
Our lives and our happiness is not dictated by dysfunctional parents, or so called friends or abusive husbands.
Take control of your life, reject negative abusive people, and move forward to happiness.
You deserve better, believe me, we all do.
Only you can make that decision, that choice, nobody else.
thank u very much for yr message! luckly, i am living far of negatif. i am conscient of everything but, i need courage to...
Lisa

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

ALLEGRIA wrote:
<quoted text>
thank u very much for yr message! luckly, i am living far of negatif. i am conscient of everything but, i need courage to...
Sending out positive vibes that you will find the courage to get your life back on track and back to feeling happy again.
What I find helps when I'm at a crossroads is to sit down and make a list of all the things I feel good about, and those which I don't. I cross out the negative stuff, be it situations I am in or people who stress me out.
I find that it helps to clear the air and guides me towards making the best decision for my life at that moment.
Keeping fit and healthy also helps, eating a healthy diet and taking up a sport such as swimming, jogging, or whatever activity appeals. I love dance.
Good Luck!.

“A NEW SUNSHINE!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sending out positive vibes that you will find the courage to get your life back on track and back to feeling happy again.
What I find helps when I'm at a crossroads is to sit down and make a list of all the things I feel good about, and those which I don't. I cross out the negative stuff, be it situations I am in or people who stress me out.
I find that it helps to clear the air and guides me towards making the best decision for my life at that moment.
Keeping fit and healthy also helps, eating a healthy diet and taking up a sport such as swimming, jogging, or whatever activity appeals. I love dance.
Good Luck!.
i love music i studied 3 years of classical music, reading, theater, museums, nature, dancing, conversation, good company...

“A NEW SUNSHINE!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

my ladies, gambian ladies who accept their husband to marry with eu, it's for interests. i know a real case and i wrote in the past about.

“A NEW SUNSHINE!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

where is mrs tutti? she upset ladies from "wetpaint"...there is heaven. how did you dare?

“The truth shall set you free.”

Since: Sep 11

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

ALLEGRIA wrote:
where is mrs tutti? she upset ladies from "wetpaint"...there is heaven. how did you dare?
mrs tutti? allegra you live in the forum both here and wetpaint. have i upset them? i must take a look lol

“A NEW SUNSHINE!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Tutti K wrote:
<quoted text>mrs tutti? allegra you live in the forum both here and wetpaint. have i upset them? i must take a look lol
i enter sometimes there. i found yr post there and i read the comments. they didnt like. you cant write ab negatif there. for me it's equal.

“A NEW SUNSHINE!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

that is the site of happiness.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

ALLEGRIA wrote:
<quoted text> i enter sometimes there. i found yr post there and i read the comments. they didnt like. you cant write ab negatif there. for me it's equal.
since when has reality been a negative? if i went on there and told them how wonderful gambian men are oh yes of course its normal for them to marry a woman twice their age they would have welcomed me in with open arms, thats because i would be telling them what they want to hear but its NOT TRUE! they dont like anyone or anything that might open their eyes to the reality of scambians they live in cloud cuckoo land allegra.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

ALLEGRIA wrote:
that is the site of happiness.
wrong allegria its a site for delusional middle aged women married to young gambians who need to reassure each other they are in a happy normal relationship. totally bonkers
Lisa

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Tutti K wrote:
<quoted text>wrong allegria its a site for delusional middle aged women married to young gambians who need to reassure each other they are in a happy normal relationship. totally bonkers
I completely agree Tutti, they are delusional.
There is absolutely no way that the four sham marriages a day which happen in the Gambian, between middle aged and older women and jobless young men in their 20's is based on 'love'.

If those women were to cut off the cash supply (have you seen just how many western unions there are) stop sending cash and presents, those men would move on to the next mug.

And I mean mug! who falls for their charm, their lies and their b.s.

But they are deluding themselves that their are attractive enough to have a young guy of 20 who 'loves' them. And pigs can fly, and I believe in Father Xmas :)

“A NEW SUNSHINE!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Tutti K wrote:
<quoted text>wrong allegria its a site for delusional middle aged women married to young gambians who need to reassure each other they are in a happy normal relationship. totally bonkers
you did well changging the atmosphere. you cant change their their opinions.

“just move to the left abit !!!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

they just think all on here are bitter twisted and jilted women... most believe they look younger for their age while claiming disability and not able to give their husbands children, their husbands do no not have children...lol yet & not what they know of.

“A NEW SUNSHINE!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

"they are blind now..."
Reality Check

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

cumupence1 wrote:
they just think all on here are bitter twisted and jilted women... most believe they look younger for their age while claiming disability and not able to give their husbands children, their husbands do no not have children...lol yet & not what they know of.
Yes they live in cloud cuckoo land. They are 60+ on benefits. Swinging the lead bigtime. Disability Living.'Atendennce Allowance etc. Milking the system big time.

Kiddin themselves these bumsters love them when in reality they're been played, scammed, taken to the cleaners. Rinsed, just like they're playin and rinsin the system.

No wonder the govt. is clampin down, they're on to these fat slags.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they live in cloud cuckoo land. They are 60+ on benefits. Swinging the lead bigtime. Disability Living.'Atendennce Allowance etc. Milking the system big time.
Kiddin themselves these bumsters love them when in reality they're been played, scammed, taken to the cleaners. Rinsed, just like they're playin and rinsin the system.
i sometimes wonder if you are really a man, i cant imagine why you would call a fellow female a slag, dilusional maybe, sad possibly, but they are women just like we are all women so no reason to call them slags. you afterall werent taken in my your scambian too, i wouldnt call you a slag.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
lisa just stick with your own tag and stop making up names.
Reality Check

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

'Tutti' i have read your acerbic bitter comments and wondered the same. Is this a man?

I can assure you I am neither a man nor the person you accuse me of.

I am merely a tourist who has been to gamia once, and who has been thoroughly sickened by what I saw in the Gambia.

Fat obese promiscuous ugly grandmothers shagging around, drinking cheap spirits to excess and falling for the bumster bullshit and yes marrying the parasites who've never done a day's work in their life.

All they do is leech off ponce off ugly fat toubabs with very very low self esteem on benefits.

Just like all your mates on wetpaint have done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of577
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••