Banjul, Gambia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

aww humble and wise thank you too this lady is totally fake bout thank God for leading me to the straight part by showing me the truth they are bunch off tricksters who only come to Africa for our strong and big dick.... this said lady has used my friend in new zealand keep telling him he is the love of her life she cant live without him and all shut of nonesence romantic words...and later came to me but as time goes on she has to info me that has the got to tell me she has been a friend with one of my friend who is in new zealand but they were only friend noting more than friendship... she sow me through his friend list she dream about me, am the man of her dreams her late mother told her about me wat a bloody liar but i contact my friend in new zealand he only told me she is a good woman she ask him to come to gambia with her for holiday which he denied... but let me be wise and vigilant cos he knows the type of lady she is but never want to discourage me either til later when i realized that she is a trickster.....
when i get back to my friend in new zealand info him what i pass through with this LADY he told everything about what he has pass through with this BRITISH LADY and there he mention another victim of the same LADY whom i knew very well... and she did the same to one SOLDIERMAN....

Since: Aug 12

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

humble and wise wrote:
haha you guys are bird of the same feather you are all tricksters you mandinka keep saying wateva suit you cos you are the ring leader,you are only looking after our big cock cos ur mens cant perform well... i thank God for revealing me the truth and bakary thank you too i have been going over an over this forum but due to my bad experience i couldnt make a single comment thank bakary for being so vigilant
Bakary it is so obvious this is you and you have shown exactly what you are and all the English women will not come near you now they know you are a scambian and the lady you are talking about realised this too that is why she does not want anything to do with you apart from the fact you also seem uneducated or you would not talk in such a vile ignorant way !!!
No Stranger

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

humble and wise wrote:
haha you guys are bird of the same feather you are all tricksters you mandinka keep saying wateva suit you cos you are the ring leader,you are only looking after our big cock cos ur mens cant perform well... i thank God for revealing me the truth and bakary thank you too i have been going over an over this forum but due to my bad experience i couldnt make a single comment thank bakary for being so vigilant
Bakary = Humble & Wise......... LOL LOL
Big WAT?????????? U avin a larf??????????

“i dont stand any crap anymore”

Since: Dec 11

bham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

humble and wise wrote:
humble and wise id check yourself before you check me ,your on at me becauz i i confronted your friend bakary as a liar ,from day one he came here saying he was getting married to a british woman ,and it was only when i spoke to the lady herself ,she told me the truth .how she;d never ever even met him and only chatted to him on fb ,that does not mean a woman wants to be in a relationship or marry him ,as for me wanting gambian cock ,dont make me laugh ,if thats the case how come 1/ i've not been gambia for 8 yrs 2/ i;ve turned down 3 gambian men in recent yrs 3/and it;s gambian men like you and bakary that make me not want to come gambia or go out with another gambian in my life 'you thank bakary for revealing the truth when he lied from the start ,and if you saw my first reply to bakary to his first post when he said about his marriage ,i actually wished him good luck ,until the said lady he wrote about contacted me and told me the truth .all this relationship is in bakary's head ,it does not exsist at all never did never will .so go and get the truth out his mouth if you can .because so far that has'nt happened .or bakary are you now posting as this so called friend of yours .believe you told the said lady you would'nt post again .funny that .

“just move to the left abit !!!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

@bakery... did you ever meet with this lady? if not how can you say she wanted your bug cock. YOU and your friends should all wear your cocks on ur head... cus this is how you are coming over. most of you don't last getting it wet nevermind the rest. you say she was in touch with you and a friend in new zealand, how can you say you had a relationship with a person living an airflight away from you ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

lol. typo ... bakary

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

mandinka warrior wrote:
<quoted text>what relationship bakary as i've already said there was NEVER a relationship with this lady in the first place except friends which YOU have now destroyed .
they will clutch at any situation or opportunity that comes their way. then blame the women when things dont go to plan. they would make a cat laugh.

bham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

denise ka wrote:
<quoted text>they will clutch at any situation or opportunity that comes their way. then blame the women when things dont go to plan. they would make a cat laugh.
well look at his posts now and his so called pal lol like we dont know it's just him agian ,he's gone from a really nice guy or so we might have thought at first from his first posting ,to a now typical disgruntled gambian guy who did;nt get his own way ,and did'nt like it when the truth came out about his so called relationship ,which was non exsistent in the first place ,now he's screaming blue murder all the womens are tricksters on here ,and we only go gambia for big cocks talk about pmsl ,another exaggeration in the heads of a disgruntled man .ah well poor guy i think he needs some help from somewhere to get over these imaginary females who he thinks should be falling all over him and begging him to marry us .he might be that stupid to think that ,but he;s now come up against a bunch of strong european women .
sharon donaldson

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

humble and wise wrote:
What a load of rubbish,why on earth do you think like that, it is also not true, you dont have big cocks, it's all in your head, if that's all you have to offer no self respecting woman would come near you. The world revolves around more than sex, you are too disgusting!!!
hehe

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

bakary s wrote:
aww humble and wise thank you too this lady is totally fake bout thank God for leading me to the straight part by showing me the truth they are bunch off tricksters who only come to Africa for our strong and big dick.... this said lady has used my friend in new zealand keep telling him he is the love of her life she cant live without him and all shut of nonesence romantic words...and later came to me but as time goes on she has to info me that has the got to tell me she has been a friend with one of my friend who is in new zealand but they were only friend noting more than friendship... she sow me through his friend list she dream about me, am the man of her dreams her late mother told her about me wat a bloody liar but i contact my friend in new zealand he only told me she is a good woman she ask him to come to gambia with her for holiday which he denied... but let me be wise and vigilant cos he knows the type of lady she is but never want to discourage me either til later when i realized that she is a trickster.....
when i get back to my friend in new zealand info him what i pass through with this LADY he told everything about what he has pass through with this BRITISH LADY and there he mention another victim of the same LADY whom i knew very well... and she did the same to one SOLDIERMAN....
Dick for brains.. thats you mate... rather use my vibrator than come anywhere near you! Cheaper, cleaner and hassle free!!!!
bakary s

Banjul, Gambia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

to remind you i am content with what i get here in the smiling coast GAMBIA.... i am doing my own business earning helping my family what some of my friend cant do who are base and working in England... she knows me very well im a happy gentle man who love and care for her deep down from my heart but she was taking my kindness for weakness....

Since: Mar 12

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

bakary s wrote:
to remind you i am content with what i get here in the smiling coast GAMBIA.... i am doing my own business earning helping my family what some of my friend cant do who are base and working in England... she knows me very well im a happy gentle man who love and care for her deep down from my heart but she was taking my kindness for weakness....
i am glad that you are content with your lot in the Gambia. But if you are so content why do you want to marry someone who does not live in the Gambia and you would have to leave the smiling coast. if i was as content as you i would want to find my partner close by so that i don't have to leave as with a thriving business and helping your family along there seems to be more reasons to stay than to look elsewhere.

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

bakary s wrote:
You have proved that you are not a kind gentle man what you wrote yesterday about mandinka and that lady has proved what you really are,and i hope no English or any other women will come anywhere near you now,as for you being happy in Gambia that is not true is it you wanted a visa from that lady so it was,nt that she took your kindness as a weakness it was you who took her kindness as a weakness im so glad she dumped you thats what men like you deserve!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

bakary s wrote:
how did the lady take your kindness for weekness ? did you provide the lady a way of life, buy her clothes , provide her with all her essentials to keep herself, feed her ect. i doubt it very much so how do you come to your assumption ?

bham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

bakary s wrote:
how did this lady take your kindness for weakness ,you had never met her in your life ,you bombarded her begging her to marry YOU ,it is you who tried to take her kindness for weakness ,but you cant and dont want to accept that ,if you were such a nice gentle man ,why did you use such discusting language towards me and the lady concerned ,just because you did'nt persuade her to marry you ,as a way out of gambia ,knowing that she would never go live in gambia ,so why would you want her for a wife unless it was for you to come to england ,and then because i outed you as big liar about this nonsence of a relationship that never was you started saying bad things about me .you had the ladies of the forum on your side at first bakary including me,saying how you were about to marry this lady ,what a liar you are bakary ,and just like other gambians who have been denounced ,you cry about it and call people names and tell lies about the lady and the other ladies on this forum .you even told the lady once ,that as she was'nt interested in you, when we come to gambia could she introduce you to me as i seem a nice lady ,and look what you say about me now on here,get a life bakary and prefrably without a toubab.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

@ bakary, i am sure you could find a lovely local girl for your affections and she will not hurt you. you are a catch , a business man ... good husband material......
bakary s

Banjul, Gambia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

hahaha God knows the best in me and he shall judge me in whateva i did here and the hereafter to every living creation much more my fellow human... mandinka you can continue lying as you wish... and i know God will make my dream come true inshaAllah as i am happy with life am living in.... GOODLUCK

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

bakary s wrote:
hahaha God knows the best in me and he shall judge me in whateva i did here and the hereafter to every living creation much more my fellow human... mandinka you can continue lying as you wish... and i know God will make my dream come true inshaAllah as i am happy with life am living in.... GOODLUCK
I dont know how you have the nerve to call Mandinka a liar it is you who is the liar you have shown everyone who you really are as for dreams to come true that only applies to good people i believe in Karma which means what goes around comes around and you have got what you deserve well done to the lady who dumped you its about time someone give you scambians a taste of your own medicine!

bham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

bakary s wrote:
call me aliar as much as you want bakary ,but the good women on this forum have seen you for what you are ,and thats it's you who's the liar .so carry on with your crap bakary ,who cares about you now on here no one or the lady you tried to con into a marriage and visa .so bye bakary .grow up give in and give up .
bakary s

Banjul, Gambia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

haha thank you Ellie so you believed tht im dancing on my own tune bravo im did thank God for blessing with what i im today as i deserve the best and as He is serving me with it.... and i shall surely info you wen i found my future sweet Angel inshaAllah.... you can never hot me cos all what you guys are saying about me are bloody lies and i love seen oyur comments

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Gambia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Outbreak Will Worsen Say Scientists. 31 min Janice-1977 5
I name and shame my husband 16 hr SoccerTees 68
Gambian men .. Soldiers (Aug '11) 16 hr SoccerTees 351
Most Gambian men already has a wife in Gambia (May '10) 16 hr SoccerTees 1,752
Marabout/Voodoo/Fetish and 'The Game' 17 hr not a fan 77
How Can You Tell If He's Really A Scambian? (Feb '12) 21 hr Janice-1977 919
Relationship Advice 23 hr Chan1986 71
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••