Lisa

London, UK

#274 Dec 27, 2012
You can read the full article/report by clicking on the link above and downloading the PDF file.
Lisa

London, UK

#275 Dec 27, 2012
ellie xxx wrote:
<quoted text>forget about her hun she is fake and nasty no one cares what ahe thinks she is bad to the bone if a newbie thinks she is awesome then just let them get on with it they are welcome to each other....
What's the matter Ellie, you don't sound too happy. Had a lousy Xmas? your soldier still tapping you up for money?.

If anyone if 'fake' it's you with all of your cheesy 'hun''sweeetie' and xxx. But the about shows your true nature..bitter!

You should try volunteering with the needy, the homeless, they are a lot more deserving than married Gambian con men on the scrounge.

And you will feel a lot less bitter :)

Happy New Year!.
Lisa

London, UK

#276 Dec 27, 2012
Tutti K wrote:
<quoted text>she likes to give a false sense of niceness to newbies, but we know better.
That is your opinion Tutti, just yours, but then you are a very bitter old woman who has never liked me from day one and who has bullied me from day one.

I am honest I am not in some popularity contest, I tell it like it is warts and all. And you are a bully, and you are the only one I have given back to as good as you give out and you do lash out regularly. Topix has to ban you as Questioning they had so many complaints of your bullying.

I only ever defended myself against your vicious insults since I have been posting on this forum. You were the only one who got what she deserved on here and you know why.

You are a notorious bully with too much time on yours hands and all of the ladies here know it. You bullied as 'Mrs. P' and under your alias of 'Questionng and also as 'Tuttti'

But I nipped it the bud and stopped your vile insults and nasty comments, when I reposted your remarks of your previous husband Prom's notorious promiscuity and his frequent visits to STD clinics for check ups.

So do not start again old girl, you will regret it, Lisa is No Pushover, you ex had a lucky escape old girl.

Since: Aug 12

Sheffield, UK

#277 Dec 27, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter Ellie, you don't sound too happy. Had a lousy Xmas? your soldier still tapping you up for money?.
If anyone if 'fake' it's you with all of your cheesy 'hun''sweeetie' and xxx. But the about shows your true nature..bitter!
You should try volunteering with the needy, the homeless, they are a lot more deserving than married Gambian con men on the scrounge.
And you will feel a lot less bitter :)
Happy New Year!.
I bet i had a better xmas than you cos you seem to be on here 24/7 again u crank and you are the only one going on about soldiers cos you are still not over Jawara are you?You were dumped get over it and if anyone is bitter its you nice one minute nasty the next you have insulted everyone on here except Cora cos you are good at kissing her arse no doubt we will see you on here all the time in 2013 i bet you have a face that even your own dog wont lick lol
mandinka warrior

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#278 Dec 27, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion Tutti, just yours, but then you are a very bitter old woman who has never liked me from day one and who has bullied me from day one.
I am honest I am not in some popularity contest, I tell it like it is warts and all. And you are a bully, and you are the only one I have given back to as good as you give out and you do lash out regularly. Topix has to ban you as Questioning they had so many complaints of your bullying.
I only ever defended myself against your vicious insults since I have been posting on this forum. You were the only one who got what she deserved on here and you know why.
You are a notorious bully with too much time on yours hands and all of the ladies here know it. You bullied as 'Mrs. P' and under your alias of 'Questionng and also as 'Tuttti'
But I nipped it the bud and stopped your vile insults and nasty comments, when I reposted your remarks of your previous husband Prom's notorious promiscuity and his frequent visits to STD clinics for check ups.
So do not start again old girl, you will regret it, Lisa is No Pushover, you ex had a lucky escape old girl.
OMG here we go again with your vile comments towards tutti ,she was not banned as questioning ,or mrs p ,but we had to constantly complain about you and your several alias's .so dont even think about starting again lisa ,so far i've just logged on and seen nasty comments to ellie and tutti ,no doubt i;ll be in the firing line next forsticking up for my ladies ,just like i was verbally attacked for the doing the same thing before ,but as i did then i will report any bad comments towards the decent ladies of this forum ,aswell as myself if it comes down to it .
Lisa

London, UK

#279 Dec 27, 2012
ellie xxx wrote:
<quoted text>I bet i had a better xmas than you cos you seem to be on here 24/7 again u crank and you are the only one going on about soldiers cos you are still not over Jawara are you?You were dumped get over it and if anyone is bitter its you nice one minute nasty the next you have insulted everyone on here except Cora cos you are good at kissing her arse no doubt we will see you on here all the time in 2013 i bet you have a face that even your own dog wont lick lol
I did not post for 3 days, I was busy!.

But I see you on here every day, Sad. I am not 'kissing anyone's arse' by the way. I find Cora's posts to be informative, intelligent and non judgemental. Unlike you she is not two faced, she is not all sugary sweet like you with your b.s. "aww hun" "aww luv" xxx b.ollox.

You are clearly not a happy woman just like your pal Tutti. If you were happy you would not be on here 24/7 and posting nasty comments about others.

My advice to you 'luv' would beet to close the computer and get out and get a life.

And stop sending money to your married soldier. Money will never buy you love.

Happy New Year and cheer up in 2013 :).
Lisa

London, UK

#280 Dec 27, 2012
mandinka warrior wrote:
<quoted text>OMG here we go again with your vile comments towards tutti ,she was not banned as questioning ,or mrs p ,but we had to constantly complain about you and your several alias's .so dont even think about starting again lisa ,so far i've just logged on and seen nasty comments to ellie and tutti ,no doubt i;ll be in the firing line next forsticking up for my ladies ,just like i was verbally attacked for the doing the same thing before ,but as i did then i will report any bad comments towards the decent ladies of this forum ,aswell as myself if it comes down to it .
I was responding to Tutti nasty comments about me. And if she continues she will get a reply. Along with more updates on what shee has posted in 2010/2011 on her promiscuous ex.

She is a bully who was banned for bullying when she posted as 'Mrs. P. and 'Questioning' You can change the alias but you cannnot change the bully.
No Stranger

London, UK

#281 Dec 27, 2012
QUOTES:

ellie xxx wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the same about lisa but soon you will learn she has a dark nasty side ...

Tutti: she likes to give a false sense of niceness to newbies, but we know better

NOT lisa dis time.... but Tooty!!! Grow up women , is soon 2013 - ow old ru?????????? LOL

Since: Aug 12

Sheffield, UK

#282 Dec 27, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not post for 3 days, I was busy!.
But I see you on here every day, Sad. I am not 'kissing anyone's arse' by the way. I find Cora's posts to be informative, intelligent and non judgemental. Unlike you she is not two faced, she is not all sugary sweet like you with your b.s. "aww hun" "aww luv" xxx b.ollox.
You are clearly not a happy woman just like your pal Tutti. If you were happy you would not be on here 24/7 and posting nasty comments about others.
My advice to you 'luv' would beet to close the computer and get out and get a life.
And stop sending money to your married soldier. Money will never buy you love.
Happy New Year and cheer up in 2013 :).
I admit i sent the soldier a small amount of money i would help anyone in need thats the person i am but what about you spending money to go there and spending more money on Jawara and he still dumped you probably when he realised you were a bunny boiler or that your soul is dark and cold like your heart yet you still go on about him all the time sad really go and google yourself some advice about how to get over rejection

Since: Aug 12

Sheffield, UK

#283 Dec 27, 2012
No Stranger wrote:
QUOTES:
ellie xxx wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the same about lisa but soon you will learn she has a dark nasty side ...
Tutti: she likes to give a false sense of niceness to newbies, but we know better
NOT lisa dis time.... but Tooty!!! Grow up women , is soon 2013 - ow old ru?????????? LOL
You yourself are guilty of saying the same things about this nasty little troll so be quiet !!!!
Lisa

London, UK

#284 Dec 27, 2012
No Stranger wrote:
QUOTES:
ellie xxx wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the same about lisa but soon you will learn she has a dark nasty side ...
Tutti: she likes to give a false sense of niceness to newbies, but we know better
NOT lisa dis time.... but Tooty!!! Grow up women , is soon 2013 - ow old ru?????????? LOL
Thank you No Stranger. Much appreciated.

I spent Xmas volunteering at a homeless charity. I log on here for the first time this morning give Mandinka advice on the farming co-ops in Gambia, and I read the back biting and insults from Tutti and Ellie.

Clearly not happy women.
Lisa

London, UK

#285 Dec 27, 2012
ellie xxx wrote:
<quoted text>I admit i sent the soldier a small amount of money i would help anyone in need thats the person i am but what about you spending money to go there and spending more money on Jawara and he still dumped you probably when he realised you were a bunny boiler or that your soul is dark and cold like your heart yet you still go on about him all the time sad really go and google yourself some advice about how to get over rejection
Ellie we all make mistakes, bad choices, I did you did, it's called life, let's move on ok?.

Have a happy 2013.
No Stranger

London, UK

#286 Dec 27, 2012
ellie xxx wrote:
<quoted text>You yourself are guilty of saying the same things about this nasty little troll so be quiet !!!!
She as moved on so y dont YOU all????? maybe u like da drama in yr lives ? nice 2b nice!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since: Aug 12

Sheffield, UK

#287 Dec 27, 2012
No Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
She as moved on so y dont YOU all????? maybe u like da drama in yr lives ? nice 2b nice!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thats cos you are Lisa keep taking the tablets
mandinka warrior

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#288 Dec 27, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to Tutti nasty comments about me. And if she continues she will get a reply. Along with more updates on what shee has posted in 2010/2011 on her promiscuous ex.
She is a bully who was banned for bullying when she posted as 'Mrs. P. and 'Questioning' You can change the alias but you cannnot change the bully.
why oh why do you constantly keep bringing up posts from 2010/2011 etc there is no point ,do we keep trawling back through the forum so far to repost the comments ,it's pathetic lisa when you do this ,your not just having a go at tutti your dragging up my posts about the said mr p not tutti;s as you did before ,i do not wish to see anything about this sad low life of a guy in my face yr in yr out ,because you drag it up .he's my sad past i put his name on this forum to warn others ,if they want to check anything about him ,all they need to do is check the name n shame thread ,we dont need you dragging it up onto every thread going on this forum .

“The truth shall set you free.”

Since: Sep 11

Birmingham, UK

#289 Dec 27, 2012
@ lisa, the very fact you keep dragging up those old posts and saying the same old lies shows you live in the past,everyone else is heading for 2013 yet you are still wallowing over jawara and what could have been.. hes moved on and so should you!!!

“The truth shall set you free.”

Since: Sep 11

Birmingham, UK

#290 Dec 27, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not post for 3 days, I was busy!.
But I see you on here every day, Sad. I am not 'kissing anyone's arse' by the way. I find Cora's posts to be informative, intelligent and non judgemental. Unlike you she is not two faced, she is not all sugary sweet like you with your b.s. "aww hun" "aww luv" xxx b.ollox.
You are clearly not a happy woman just like your pal Tutti. If you were happy you would not be on here 24/7 and posting nasty comments about others.
My advice to you 'luv' would beet to close the computer and get out and get a life.
And stop sending money to your married soldier. Money will never buy you love.
Happy New Year and cheer up in 2013 :).
why would a person feel the need to give THEMSELVES good judgements? its a very telling thing to do, are you seeking aproval? and wanting to be thought of as being right? when you can see that a lot of people in the forum dont actually like you, then again maybe you are scared to see what people actually think of your posts.

“The truth shall set you free.”

Since: Sep 11

Birmingham, UK

#291 Dec 27, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion Tutti, just yours, but then you are a very bitter old woman who has never liked me from day one and who has bullied me from day one.
I am honest I am not in some popularity contest, I tell it like it is warts and all. And you are a bully, and you are the only one I have given back to as good as you give out and you do lash out regularly. Topix has to ban you as Questioning they had so many complaints of your bullying.
I only ever defended myself against your vicious insults since I have been posting on this forum. You were the only one who got what she deserved on here and you know why.
You are a notorious bully with too much time on yours hands and all of the ladies here know it. You bullied as 'Mrs. P' and under your alias of 'Questionng and also as 'Tuttti'
But I nipped it the bud and stopped your vile insults and nasty comments, when I reposted your remarks of your previous husband Prom's notorious promiscuity and his frequent visits to STD clinics for check ups.
So do not start again old girl, you will regret it, Lisa is No Pushover, you ex had a lucky escape old girl.
whooo rehashing the old stories lisa? why do you refer to yourself in the third person at the end of your post? tutti thinks thats very strange lol
Lisa

London, UK

#293 Dec 27, 2012
Tutti K wrote:
<quoted text>whooo rehashing the old stories lisa? why do you refer to yourself in the third person at the end of your post? tutti thinks thats very strange lol
Tutti you clearly have anger issues, I understand your ex abused and used. After all would a Gambian marry his old granny? no way.

Get over it old girl, he used you!

Lay off the booze, it's not the answer.

From your viscous rants on Topix you clearly have a problem.

Get help old girl!.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#294 Dec 27, 2012
Well ladies I have an update - he did not fall in to the honey trap at all , he has txt every day, I asked him to be totally honest wiv me cuz I thought he was a scammer, he admitted he cum frm a poor family he dropped out of skool an grew up as a hustler. He has been betrayed in business & is on a down turn atm, I then ask y did he lie an say he was comfy he says he wanted no more from me than friendship n luv,well he also lied about having facebook on his fone and he slippped up he has a laptop, so I ask y he lie agen he says he was a fool to lie, he posted pic on his fb 3 days ago an d same woman keep liking pics an postin comments so I innocently ask who she was ( he says his skool friends wife), I have told him it will be mates that's it - I dnt want ne fin else, well today I txt him to say I had gotten asked out on a date by a local guy to me ent him a pic he know I like my men tall dark haired dark eyes & he went bonkers - he said I clearly wanted to go on date so go marry him for all he cares as he can c this guy has wha I like in my men he sed he will neva understand women we r full of tricks n hide reality of stuff ,he went jeleous as hell so much so he told me he was goin home to lay down an calm down he has now turned off his mob ne ideas ladies xx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Gambia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ladies! forget what the bumsters did to you and... 7 hr ronnie 85
Abused Women why do they accept it ? (May '13) 8 hr not a fan 112
Civil divorce Mon Anon 3
When you marry a Gambian, what happens if you w... (Jul '12) Mon Emmie44 386
Is my dad been Riped off?? (Jun '13) Sep 28 Kimsow 58
Gambian women fleeced my farther! Sep 28 The Real Justine 2
why are gambian men so controlling of their gir... Sep 24 Watching 7

The Gambia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE