Next Last
peter yongsak

Ipoh, Malaysia

#1 Mar 4, 2010
Why hate Malaysia??
radzi

Miri, Malaysia

#2 Mar 4, 2010
Usually Thais do not hate Malaysian. Just like the Khmer & Laotians brothers shown enmity to Thais, I think the Indonesians hate both Malaysian & Malaysia more than what Thais had shown.

I love my Indonesian brothers but I hate the secular Indonesia nation. I hate Thailand secularism but I love Thais....thus I hate Malaysia but I love Malaysians.

I hate secularism period. It is what dividing us apart....and it demand us to submission to stupid and corrupted constitutions & Laws.
ThaiLaNd

Sydney, Australia

#3 Mar 22, 2010
This the ways Syem people is .When someone is better than them they will hate them.Malaysia is way a lot better than Thailand that why thais so jealous
ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

#4 Mar 23, 2010
Malaysia business is own mostly by Chinese, just like Thailand. But unlike Thailand Jek. Jek consider themselves Thai race.
Remember

Natick, MA

#5 Mar 23, 2010
most business in SEA are run by chinese migrant... that why there so much racial tension in all the major city of SEA... the chinese want to stay in control and dominate the locals.

SEAsian are originallly argricultural people, but the chinese are business people that exploit the local natural resource to progress.

there are PRO and CON... chinese bring latest technology and modernization to the country or the local can live peacefully in farming.

either share the wealth or create racial tension.

Bangkock - 70% chinese
Singapore
Kuala Lumpar

That why educate and train the local to moderized the country, don't need to depend on foriegners for ever. Using local resource is key to preserve one country. 99yrs lease of forienge business does not help.
Jungle Warroirs

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Mar 23, 2010
Remember wrote:
most business in SEA are run by chinese migrant... that why there so much racial tension in all the major city of SEA... the chinese want to stay in control and dominate the locals.
SEAsian are originallly argricultural people, but the chinese are business people that exploit the local natural resource to progress.
there are PRO and CON... chinese bring latest technology and modernization to the country or the local can live peacefully in farming.
either share the wealth or create racial tension.
Bangkock - 70% chinese
Singapore
Kuala Lumpar
That why educate and train the local to moderized the country, don't need to depend on foriegners for ever. Using local resource is key to preserve one country. 99yrs lease of forienge business does not help.
bangcocks main bussiness is creampies thai/tai, ungratefool chink of siam sisters and mama is in there too...

check out:
creampiesthais.com
Ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

#7 Mar 23, 2010
Hi! Mr. Jungle Hmongers parasite S H I T HEAD.
Jungle Warroirs

Blairsville, GA

#8 Mar 24, 2010
Ungrateful chinese siam wrote:
Hi! Mr. Jungle Hmongers parasite S H I T HEAD.
hi, mr. ungratefool CHINK of siam who is paid to post psychopath, the big brother is Ai LOUSE.
ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

#9 Mar 24, 2010
I do not know who, or what race, LOUSE,LOA,or LOUISE.

If you want to insult the Lao people. Why not just say it.

You know like.

HMONG who helped foreigners dropped 2 million tones of bomb on their homeland are S H I T H E AD.

Straight to their cold, cold, cold hearts.
Jungle Warroirs

Carnesville, GA

#10 Mar 24, 2010
ungrateful chinese siam wrote:
I do not know who, or what race, LOUSE,LOA,or LOUISE.
If you want to insult the Lao people. Why not just say it.
You know like.
HMONG who helped foreigners dropped 2 million tones of bomb on their homeland are S H I T H E AD.
Straight to their cold, cold, cold hearts.
Lao is before the fall of Long Cheng, Louse/Loas is after the fall of Long Cheng.
they called us (Hmong) meaw, then we call them Louse/Loas,,, how do you like that?

than you suddenly became the ungratefool psychopath chink of siam!

I'll always been known as the Jungle warriors.
hate red not be yellow

Bangkok, Thailand

#12 Mar 26, 2010
malaysia is our neighbor
why hate malaysia?
if Khmer not sure
ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

#13 Mar 26, 2010
I do not hate Malaysia, or even Chinese Malay. They are up front about their Chinese heritage. Mr. Yellow Jek agents from Bangkok.

Jek in Bangkok, hide under Thai name and race. And claim they are real Thai. Jek control the Monarchy, by the Chinese American King. Control the Government by Chinese Brit and 90% of prime minister of Thailand are Jek.

They say jek are educated. DUH!. Who faults is it, when the Jek government practice discrimination against other ethnic groups in Thailand. Denying them basic education and living standard.

While Jek business men ripped off poor farmers and laborers. With their money, they bought the Media, army, and court Judges.
koo thai

Bangkok, Thailand

#14 Mar 28, 2010
I do not hate Malaysia, or even Chinese Malay. They are up front about their Chinese heritage. Mr. Yellow Jek agents from Bangkok.
Jek in Bangkok, hide under Thai name and race. And claim they are real Thai. Jek control the Monarchy, by the Chinese American King. Control the Government by Chinese Brit and 90% of prime minister of Thailand are Jek.
They say jek are educated. DUH!. Who faults is it, when the Jek government practice discrimination against other ethnic groups in Thailand. Denying them basic education and living standard.
While Jek business men ripped off poor farmers and laborers. With their money, they bought the Media, army, and court Judges.
I read ur post in many toppic
Are u thai?
if not
STFU
[img]http://www.oknation.net/b log/home/blog_data/19/10019/im ages/dead.jpg[/img]
ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

#15 Mar 29, 2010
koo thai wrote:
<quoted text>
I read ur post in many toppic
Are u thai?
if not
STFU
[img]http://www.oknation.net/b log/home/blog_data/19/10019/im ages/dead.jpg[/img]
----
Are you real Thai?.

Tell the F U CK EN truth. Or you are Thai citizen?.

There are 30 ethnic groups in Thailand. You only get mad when I talk about JEK.

I smell a little soy sauce dripping, from you mouth Jek.
ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

#16 Mar 29, 2010
I'm not Thai?. Thailand was created in 1939. My race and cultures exist long before 1939.

There you have it MR. JEK soy sauce. Or you would like to be call MR. GREEDY CHOPSTICKS.

Your forum name should be KOO JEK.
thai 100 percent

Bangkok, Thailand

#17 Mar 29, 2010
I'm not Thai?. Thailand was created in 1939. My race and cultures exist long before 1939.
There you have it MR. JEK soy sauce. Or you would like to be call MR. GREEDY CHOPSTICKS.
Your forum name should be KOO JEK.
Mr.ungrateful chinese siam is a racist, angry old man, live aboard, lonely

nice to meet u, grandpa
ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

#18 Mar 30, 2010
There is a fine line between the truth and racist.

Jek Built Bangkok to be a modern city. But used the poor citizen of Thailand to do it. And called the poor lazy, uneducated and should not be allow to vote.

Jek King of Siam was born prior before Thailand came to be. Does this make him Thai?. He was born Chinese American Siamese. What is Siamese?.

The definition of Siamese. Meaning dark people. The Jek in Bangkok and the Jek King of Siam are neither dark skin, so what Siamese is he?.
ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

#19 Mar 30, 2010
So we do not really know where the Jek fit in the Thai race. Because Thailand was establish in 1939. And we do not really know were Jek fit in the Siamese race?. Because Jek are not dark skin.

So where did the Jek in Thailand came from?.
ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

#20 Mar 30, 2010
Most of the temples in Lanna and Isan are similar to the Tai/Lao people of Sipsonpanna, and Laos PDR.

And the temples in Bangkok and further South are similar to Khmer temple of Cambodia.

Why do Jek in Bangkok think those temple in Thailand belong to Thai race. When Thailand was created in 1939. When the temples was built thousands of years prior.

So did Jek in Bangkok just inherit those lands and temple through conquest?.
ungrateful chinese siam

Canada

#21 Mar 30, 2010
Thailand was a Khmer Empire prior to Tai/Lao people of the Yunan, was forced down by the Mongols. The Mongols invade all of what is China today, and half of Europe.

Tai/Lao established Lanna,Lan Xang,SukhoTai, and Later Ayuthaya. Jek influences started with Ayuthaya period. Because Ayuthaya was close the sea. Traders from around the world came. The likes of the Chinese, Japaneses, Koreans, Dutch, American and so on. Thus you have many Chinese established their homes and influences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thailand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are thai wives in the west gold diggers? (Feb '12) Sun Go Blue Forever 92
Thai food is internationally famous. (Mar '11) Jan 24 Headstrbe 20
why is thailand such a popular travel destination? (Mar '11) Jan 24 Bob Loblah 8
welcome to the great temple of illuminati where... (Aug '13) Jan 23 And 8
Best Places to Take Photographs in Bangkok, Tha... (Mar '10) Jan 23 Stef 2
Mekong countries plan $30bn links Jan 16 Hooogle It 10
Why do Thai people worship Chinese / Korean so ... (Jan '13) Jan 14 tukkata 33
More from around the web