Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.virtueonline.org

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...
Comments
4,801 - 4,820 of 5,165 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2014

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about yourself??
You post opinions.

I post facts.

Enough said.
HookahMaster

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy never posts anything but lies, propaganda and useless nonsense.
pot calling kettle black

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

HookahMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
pot calling kettle black
prove it
HookahMaster

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You post opinions.
I post facts.
Enough said.
you said you post facts

followed by enough said

hell we don't want to go into any detail, do we.
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Goy b*tches and monkeys! May Elohim butcher all of you disgusting subhumans until your blood nourishes the earth! Syria seems to be ahead of the curve in that regard! Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
Goy b*tches and monkeys! May Elohim butcher all of you disgusting subhumans until your blood nourishes the earth! Syria seems to be ahead of the curve in that regard! Ha Ha Ha Ha!
LOL!!! And this coming from the most despised people in history!!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
'Syrians in "leadership positions" who may be responsible for war crimes have been identified, along with units accused of perpetrating them, United Nations investigators said on Monday.
Both government forces and armed rebels are committing war crimes, including killings and torture, spreading terror among civilians in a nearly two-year-old conflict, they said.'
'Rebel forces fighting to topple Assad in the protracted and increasingly sectarian conflict have committed war crimes include murder, torture, hostage-taking and using children under age 15 in hostilities, the U.N. report said.
"They continue to endanger the civilian population by positioning military objectives inside civilian areas," it said. Rebel snipers had caused "considerable civilian casualties".
"The violations and abuses committed by anti-government armed groups did not, however, reach the intensity and scale of those committed by government forces and affiliated militia."
Foreign fighters, many of them from Libya, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iraq and Egypt, have radicalized the rebels and helped detonate deadly improvised explosive devices, it said.'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/02/18...
The war crimes are not going to help much, and nobody is interested in a regional fracture as a form of settlement, except for the hot spots all structures and most industries are still functional.
What I've noticed is the day to day lives of the 20 million people not displaced is a rubbing of shoulders between opposing views.
Israel tested the water so their pretense of disinterested scavenging is gone. The outright glaring opportunity for
a cease fire is the shared hatred for the now glaringly obvious intentions of Israel.
Assad was courting the West in my view, so the Syrians have been taught to differentiate between the British in particular and Israel. But that was 3
years ago. A lot has happened since then to change that.
If al-Khatib had of opened an office in
Islamabad instead of Washington it would have been better.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Moaz al khativ is going to make peace with israel, unlike butcher dictator assad who only wants strife so to to extend his power over syrians. The grand father of moaz was a jewish syrian merchant in allepo who was entrusted with the exclusive rights to print syrian money, moaz al khativ may god be with you
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Moaz al khativ is going to make peace with israel, unlike butcher dictator assad who only wants strife so to to extend his power over syrians. The grand father of moaz was a jewish syrian merchant in allepo who was entrusted with the exclusive rights to print syrian money, moaz al khativ may god be with you
One of the Rothschild once said...Give me the right to print the money, and I won't care who rule the nation...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
'Syrians in "leadership positions" who may be responsible for war crimes have been identified, along with units accused of perpetrating them, United Nations investigators said on Monday.
Both government forces and armed rebels are committing war crimes, including killings and torture, spreading terror among civilians in a nearly two-year-old conflict, they said.'
'Rebel forces fighting to topple Assad in the protracted and increasingly sectarian conflict have committed war crimes include murder, torture, hostage-taking and using children under age 15 in hostilities, the U.N. report said.
"They continue to endanger the civilian population by positioning military objectives inside civilian areas," it said. Rebel snipers had caused "considerable civilian casualties".
"The violations and abuses committed by anti-government armed groups did not, however, reach the intensity and scale of those committed by government forces and affiliated militia."
Foreign fighters, many of them from Libya, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iraq and Egypt, have radicalized the rebels and helped detonate deadly improvised explosive devices, it said.'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/02/18...
They are all guilty Trisha , so there is little choice among the criminals. The difference the government has got planes and artillery, but otherwise it is exactly the same. The "good guys" are bad guys, same as Iraq when the US military was using chemical warfare in Fallujah...
Rtloder

Bankstown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Exactly what I worked out, but peace with Israel is war with everyone else.

Camp David is dead because The West released the Brotherhood and the mad Wahhabi dogs from prison and locked up
Mubarak, as they saw it the game was up.
Without the West Israel is no grater than Jordan. That's their problem not Syria's.
al-Khatib will back away from them, and certainly he wouldn't attach any association with Israel only secretly. Turkey the same.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy never posts anything but lies, propaganda and useless nonsense.
You are right and when I am bored I like antagonizing him and pushing him around so I apologize to those that are irritated by my fun. However he is beyond racist and a bigot this guy is a descendant of the KKK and Nazi combined.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right and when I am bored I like antagonizing him and pushing him around so I apologize to those that are irritated by my fun. However he is beyond racist and a bigot this guy is a descendant of the KKK and Nazi combined.
Good that you are nonexistent in comprehension. Otherwise you would notice that you donít push him around, because as you keep attacking him, he just keeps dismissing you. Like chasing away the fly!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
However he is beyond racist and a bigot this guy is a descendant of the KKK and Nazi combined.
Racist is a person, who considers some populations as superior to other populations; to the extent that superior one has the rights to abuse those that are considered inferior.

He is not racist, because he considers all populations equal, and is upset with those, who abuse others.

You are the racist, as you consider the West superior to the non-Western populations, and you approve of Western attacks, bombings, and invasions of non-Western countries.

You also consider Jews superior to Arabs; so you approve of Isral grabbing Palestinian land, and abusing Palestinians for 60 years already; as data on these abuses is fully established.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you ever pushed anyone around but you truly said you got a bit irritating personality but I don't think you are funny ....hahahaha

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist is a person, who considers some populations as superior to other populations; to the extent that superior one has the rights to abuse those that are considered inferior.
He is not racist, because he considers all populations equal, and is upset with those, who abuse others.
You are the racist, as you consider the West superior to the non-Western populations, and you approve of Western attacks, bombings, and invasions of non-Western countries.
You also consider Jews superior to Arabs; so you approve of Isral grabbing Palestinian land, and abusing Palestinians for 60 years already; as data on these abuses is fully established.
Yes he is racist man...he supports terrorism in Syria because he believes that this is the best way to destroy a nation....
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is racist man...he supports terrorism in Syria because he believes that this is the best way to destroy a nation....
Somebody is drinking from the Ganges again.
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go easy on the sarcasm King _of_ Arabia 2
these dastards are as thick as bricks, there likely to start celebrating and get on the moose piss then they become unbearable.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Moaz al khativ is a man of great lineage, his jewish grandfather in allepo was the man entrusted with printing syrian money during the turkish reign, moaz will do good for syrians once this dictator murderer assad is gone and hung on a tree in front of his damascus palace
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Moaz al khativ is a man of great lineage, his jewish grandfather in allepo was the man entrusted with printing syrian money during the turkish reign, moaz will do good for syrians once this dictator murderer assad is gone and hung on a tree in front of his damascus palace
Let him print money for Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••