Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.virtueonline.org

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...
Comments
3,181 - 3,200 of 5,165 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2014
Truth Always beats lies 2

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very well known by only you, seeing you continue to remind us so ,over and over again.
It is you who do not want to get along.
As anyone educated about the situation knows it is israel who does not want to get along and has never wanted to get along.All israel wants is total control and until it learns that the world is not going to be controlled by israel throught the american government the world will have no peace.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

SuSu wrote:
No one cares about the nealy fifty thousand Syrians that. Have been killed. Our tears flow, our blood flows, and the world remains silent. Humanity has lost its sensibilites to the almighty dollar and status while innocents huddle in cold streets, bellies empty and mortars exploding overhead. Shame on you all for name calling and foolishness. Not a single one of you is a man...because you can not put your life on the line like any of these brave men, women and children. I would rather die in abject poverty than sit high and mighty and judge those whose lives you could not fathom to live. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!! Yes the world is going to hell because of spinless gutless people like you.
You are not Syrian at all jew jew you are a jew hasbarat that hides behind many names to post your scripted agenda against the Syrian government or anyone else who stands against the terrorist colony called israel.Every person in the world knows the entire proxie war in Syria was created and is funded by the american government and israel.These are facts which are obvious.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
The onkly dog is a son of a dog and that is ASSad. His troops are right outside my house and the are alawi dogs and criminals. You. Mr. Cromwell think that with you British name and birth right that you can solve this problem. You would piss your pants is you even heard a MIG jet overhead or the rat a tat of the machine gun fire that has become our lullaby. Please take your loyal subject Mr. Bashar al ASSad back...he never lived in Syria and he has NO PLACE here. If you think you can handle his criminal behavior...LOL.
You disgusting jewish terrorist supporting hasbarat!! You are not Syrian and you most certainly are not in Syria.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blow smoke up my kilts and try telling me my nuts are on fire. It goes all the way back to Ishmael and Issac. How long did it take before Ishmael even spoke to his half-brother? Damn near as long as it's going to take to get you people to sit down and agree to sit down, much less agree on the Palestinian issue.
All you Muslims have done is fight with the Jews over the birthright of the first born. I have read book upon book that describes all the feuds between the sons of Ishmael and the sons of Issac. You folks argue over everything and settle nothing.
But to tell me your issues are with the Israeli government, which religions.didn't exist again until 1948, some 2,500 years after the period of Jewish captivity by a nation that is now Muslim, is laughable. You Muslims think us Christians/Westerners don't read, but we do.
So quit insulting our intelligence and pulling us into your family feud.
Are you serious?? Everyone on Earth has been kicking there azzzes for well over 5,000 years! Romans, Egyptians, Christians, you name it! They were being beat down when Islam was in its infancy. Muslims respect all religions, but they will never respect people who steal their lands, claiming that they have a "deed" from above. Why would a supreme being who loves all of humanity, favor any one group over another?
ocxz

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

But what we did was for what?
OIL

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Muslims have nothing against the Jewish religion. Their main issue is with the government of Israel, and how it has dealt with the Palestinian issue.
Why then are Jews attacked around the world ?

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then are Jews attacked around the world ?
You even have to ask this question???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious?? Everyone on Earth has been kicking there azzzes for well over 5,000 years! Romans, Egyptians, Christians, you name it! They were being beat down when Islam was in its infancy. Muslims respect all religions, but they will never respect people who steal their lands, claiming that they have a "deed" from above. Why would a supreme being who loves all of humanity, favor any one group over another?
Muslims don't respect all religions,especially in Indonesia .
This deed you speak of,didn't Muhammad say basically the same thing in the existence of Islam so why shouldn't the Jews be believed ,and haven't Muslims have a history of inferring themselves into other lands not traditionally theirs as seen today world wide ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>You even have to ask this question???
How can Jews in Sth America or Australia be bothering your mob seeing the Syrian says it has nothing to do with religion ??

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Jews in Sth America or Australia be bothering your mob seeing the Syrian says it has nothing to do with religion ??
I am not religious at all.They are hated for what they do not because of their faith.The zionist is worse now than it has ever been in history.More and more people are seeing this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I am not religious at all.They are hated for what they do not because of their faith.The zionist is worse now than it has ever been in history.More and more people are seeing this.
Seeing you're not bias,why do you say this in 25 words or less ?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

<quoted text>I am not religious at all.They are hated for what they do not because of their faith.The zionist is worse now than it has ever been in history.More and more people are seeing this.
What are they doing, be specific, not this childish babbling?
orion

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Muslims have nothing against the Jewish religion. Their main issue is with the government of Israel, and how it has dealt with the Palestinian issue.
Indeed Muslims have nothing against Judaism. After all they got a rabbi to write the Koran. A sheikh which I know well told me that Islam is the nearest religion to Judaism. They also mutilate themselves . They also have the same food laws, etc. As stated, it all boils down to the grabbing of Palestine by Turko Mongols whose ancestors never put a foot in the land
orion

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
The onkly dog is a son of a dog and that is ASSad. His troops are right outside my house and the are alawi dogs and criminals. You. Mr. Cromwell think that with you British name and birth right that you can solve this problem. You would piss your pants is you even heard a MIG jet overhead or the rat a tat of the machine gun fire that has become our lullaby. Please take your loyal subject Mr. Bashar al ASSad back...he never lived in Syria and he has NO PLACE here. If you think you can handle his criminal behavior...LOL.
And me who thought you were sitting pretty in the US...Indeed war is a dirty business. As General Smedley Butler said, war is a racket! We all sympathise with the people of Syria, not only those who fight the regime but those who support them. They say that if one sups with the devil one must have a long spoon. The rabble wanted to sup with the devil and hope to come out a winner. You must be joking. Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall and all the king's men won't be able to put Humpty Dumpty back as it was before even if the regime collapse. Syria has always been an artificial country with antagonistic ethnicities and only a strong hand can keep them together. To keep five donkeys walking in the same direction needs a man with a whip. Otherwise they will go their own merry way. Maybe you will soon find out that he Assad devil you know was after all better than the rabble you do not know and which cannot even form a credible opposition. I feel sorry for the people of Syria. As to the Migs, they are not much different from the British and the French planes who destroyed Libya. When elephant fight, the grass gets trampled! And unfortunately, you are the grass!
orion

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea. How about writing to the muslims and suggest it ?
Hello (filthy)* muslims
You have the same Patriarch as the Jews.
You ought to go and kiss them right now.
Patriot
They are just waiting for your official request to flock to Israel to kissy kissy and moochy moochy with their cousins.
Just warn the israeli cousins though, they are a bit on the defensive right now, they could over-react, wink wink.
You might get the Nobel Prize, after all Obama got it.
* I added your personnal touch, got to have some kind of diplomatic correctness here.
They say that Jews walk hand in hand, but when they pull their hand, they count the fingers. Muslims would have to count twice to make sure.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

SuSu wrote:
No one cares about the nealy fifty thousand Syrians that. Have been killed. Our tears flow, our blood flows, and the world remains silent. Humanity has lost its sensibilites to the almighty dollar and status while innocents huddle in cold streets, bellies empty and mortars exploding overhead. Shame on you all for name calling and foolishness. Not a single one of you is a man...because you can not put your life on the line like any of these brave men, women and children. I would rather die in abject poverty than sit high and mighty and judge those whose lives you could not fathom to live. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!! Yes the world is going to hell because of spinless gutless people like you.
We must all have faith in the official opposition coalition to do the right thing. they have a long road ahead and will run into opposition from extremists that want an Islamic country but like Libya the conflicts will become less and less as the culture shifts from one of violent means of settlement to one of talks and negotiation and people become accustomed to a peaceful life style.

It is the young people that will have the most influence, they got a taste of peace and freedom while away in colleges and have come home to violence, so when this war is over I believe the you will step forward to help embrace peace.
orion

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrisy history. lol
The land of Canaan the Canaanites.
Land of Israel and Judea.
Babylonians
Persians
Greeks
Romans
Roman Emperor Hadrian banishes the Jews from Jerusalem and changes the name of the country from Judea to Syria Palestina 135 AD.
Arabs arrive in the 7th century AD.
Mamluks
Ottomans
British
At the time of the exile to Babylon, there were some 250 000 inhabitants in the land. Now look in the Book and see how many were exiled. If I am correct, only a few thousand. Of the alleged 12 tribes of Israel, only two (judah and Benjamin) were of the Jewish religion. When the Jews came back from Babylon, they dumped their Babylonian wives and children in the desert to die, because they were not Jewish enough.(nice fellows). As Prof. Shlomo Sand said: DNA proves that the descendants of the Israelites are not today's Israelis, but todays' Palestinians. The local inhabitants have been farming the land since times immemorial regardless of the occupation forces at the time. Those farmers just changed their religion from Judaism to Islam or Christianity. But they are the same people. The Turko Mongols who now occupy the land converted in the 9th Century (see the conversion of the Khazars in the Jewish Encyclopedia)

Saratov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they doing, be specific, not this childish babbling?
What are the doing?? Creating wars for the last 75 years,controlling the majority of the worlds banks making the citizens of most of the world debt slaves,Buying the american government officials and controlling them,creating wasr to be fought for israel by the american military,their role in 9/11,constant threats to iran,gaza,and many other countries and peoples of the world since 1948,constantly pushing the lies of the holihoax down the world throat,controlling the majority of the worlds media.I could go on and on but these are facts that most people of the world reconize.As fara childish babbling that is your job as a paid liar jewish hasbarat.

Saratov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite your data resource for the allegation on Zionist and "more people seeing this". I would be interested in reading it.
This is something most people with 2 eyes and a brain can see.I know you are a hasbarat though colin,avenger,george,utz and all your other names so you hate to hear the truth.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite your data resource for the allegation on Zionist and "more people seeing this". I would be interested in reading it.
This is something most people with 2 eyes and a brain can easily see.I know you are a hasbarat though colin,avenger,A$$forhire,utz so you hate to hear this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••