Syrian armed groups rob aid trucks

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Standard

Armed groups robbed on Wednesday three trucks delivering relief aid to Syria's northern provinces of Idlib and Aleppo, the state-run SANA news agency reported.

Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth Always beats lies 2

Saratov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

This is what terrorist do.These same terrorist are amred and funded by the american government and israel as the entire world knows.The whole goal of the terrorist proxie forces is to try and break the will of the Syrian people but it is not going to happen.We saw the same sort of thing used in Libya through the 8 months of bombings against Libya.
John

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
This is what terrorist do.These same terrorist are amred and funded by the american government and israel as the entire world knows.The whole goal of the terrorist proxie forces is to try and break the will of the Syrian people but it is not going to happen.We saw the same sort of thing used in Libya through the 8 months of bombings against Libya.
Your a blind idiot, is a 6 year old boy a terrorist? It's amazing how only one Syrian is qualified to rule the country
Truth Always beats lies 2

Saratov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a blind idiot, is a 6 year old boy a terrorist? It's amazing how only one Syrian is qualified to rule the country
You are clearly a jew hasbarat hiding behind yet another name.The Syrian qualified to run the country is names Assad and he is supported by the vast amount of Syrians as the intelligent world knows.The Syrian people decide who runs their country not a terrorist proxie force of killers armed and funded by the american government and israel.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rebel bastards stealing aid meant to help innocent Syrian citizens! They are beyond despicable.
Nassertiger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Till now there is no mean to depend on UN because it does not work people die in syrian and UN warch westen country support rebels groups for their interest we need a change of this UN(westen institution because their are owner of UN) if we need to live in piece within this world.syrian peaple dont give up stand up and fight for your right alawate,kurd,christian and islamic support syrian arms agaist rebels God help syrian people
Nassertiger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

There is no comment westen for help rebels in syrian is not because they love people of syrian but for their interest,any rebels with bady relation ship with Usa is terrorist like Alshabab ithink its time for Rusia and china to interfer this comflict by avoid weapons to rebels from outside to help syrian people because child and woman die due to westen nation,if Its true they need to maintain peace its better to start tge comflict btn israel kills palestina every day where are you in this?hezbolah,hamas,Egpt iran,iraq try to stop this war by give support Assad.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Nassertiger wrote:
There is no comment westen for help rebels in syrian is not because they love people of syrian but for their interest,any rebels with bady relation ship with Usa is terrorist like Alshabab ithink its time for Rusia and china to interfer this comflict by avoid weapons to rebels from outside to help syrian people because child and woman die due to westen nation,if Its true they need to maintain peace its better to start tge comflict btn israel kills palestina every day where are you in this?hezbolah,hamas,Egpt iran,iraq try to stop this war by give support Assad.
And don't forget the ziowipes!!!
John

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You are clearly a jew hasbarat hiding behind yet another name.The Syrian qualified to run the country is names Assad and he is supported by the vast amount of Syrians as the intelligent world knows.The Syrian people decide who runs their country not a terrorist proxie force of killers armed and funded by the american government and israel.
It's ok I understand your pain, you have been brainwashed all your life and you obviously don't have very long to live. Do u know that millions of Syrian people have fled the country-are these the same Syrian people who decide to run their country? Or the Syrian people who are to scared to express an opinion in case they are tortured?
Oliver Comwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Well better one Syrian than one American,Frenchman.Turk.or Brit.
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100%
John

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you , there are millions of Syrians who are eligible for the job but why must it be someone with the Assad surname as it has been for the last 40 odd years? The guy just should move over and let someone who isn't a murderer and thief take the stand. Your racism and ignorance is pretty immature, maybe you can learn from other cultures?
Oliver Comwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you , there are millions of Syrians who are eligible for the job but why must it be someone with the Assad surname as it has been for the last 40 odd years? The guy just should move over and let someone who isn't a murderer and thief take the stand. Your racism and ignorance is pretty immature, maybe you can learn from other cultures?
It doesn't have to be Assad,that is up to the Syrians to decide not the British French Americans or anyone else,and if you think he should hand over to that Jihadist Rabble,forget it,not going to happen,and where do you get off calling me a racist?
John

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to be Assad,that is up to the Syrians to decide not the British French Americans or anyone else,and if you think he should hand over to that Jihadist Rabble,forget it,not going to happen,and where do you get off calling me a racist?
The only way the Syrians can decide who rules is for western powers to intervene. There has not been any democratic and fair elections in Syria for decades. If anyone votes against they will be shot or imprisoned. This is why Assad calls anyone against him a 'terrorist'. Can u explain armed forces killing kids and women?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The West needs to stay the hell out of Middle Eastern affairs! Look at how many innocent civilians have died because of these Iraq and Afghanistan wars!! Did they find Saddam's WMDs yet??
Oliver Comwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way the Syrians can decide who rules is for western powers to intervene. There has not been any democratic and fair elections in Syria for decades. If anyone votes against they will be shot or imprisoned. This is why Assad calls anyone against him a 'terrorist'. Can u explain armed forces killing kids and women?
Just who the Hell do you think you are?the West intervene,under what Law would that happen and who would do the intervening?are you one of those War groupies who like to watch war on the TV? and drinking a Beer?as for armed forces killing women and Kids Nato have done more than their share over the past twenty years so just cut the bullshit.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Just who the Hell do you think you are?the West intervene,under what Law would that happen and who would do the intervening?are you one of those War groupies who like to watch war on the TV? and drinking a Beer?as for armed forces killing women and Kids Nato have done more than their share over the past twenty years so just cut the bullshit.
Exactly!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, now tell that to Assad, he is the one that prevents any person or politcal party to run. Anyone running must be under his control or the Baath party, so how do you recommend the change happen?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too much of a racist Shite to see the real story. You will condemn anyone in the west although you hide under the skirts of the UK, they could offer the best solution and you will still condemn them so yes you are racist, you only recognize Assad.
Oliver Comwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too much of a racist Shite to see the real story. You will condemn anyone in the west although you hide under the skirts of the UK, they could offer the best solution and you will still condemn them so yes you are racist, you only recognize Assad.
I condemn the criminals who run my country,the War Pigs who are only happy when threatening another country or attacking one,but don't have the balls to do it on their own,the same criminals who have prostituted MY Country to the American Global agenda,and as long as i breathe i will speak out against those people.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I condemn the criminals who run my country,the War Pigs who are only happy when threatening another country or attacking one,but don't have the balls to do it on their own,the same criminals who have prostituted MY Country to the American Global agenda,and as long as i breathe i will speak out against those people.
And just what country is that???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••