Reports: Russian jets head to Syria

May 31, 2013 Full story: Click2Houston 111

Syria's embattled government will get at least 10 fighter jets from Russia -- and they want more, Russian state media reports -- moves that come amid rocky diplomatic efforts to peacefully end the Middle East nation's bloody civil war.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

#1 May 31, 2013
Oh, Mother Russia...
No Place for Hotheads

United States

#2 May 31, 2013
America has sucker punched Russia on a few conflicts in the recent past. Now it's Russia's turn.

Let's take it like gentlemen and not hotheads.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#3 May 31, 2013
Pressure is supporting the Geneva 2 Peace Conference that is happening soon.
I think if you look back to all the bluster put forward about using nuclear bombs ,
what you will find is that it was really economic rhetoric translated into ability to bully.
That's why the response is different this time.
The other thing too is.
The communist bogey man has gone to sleep.
That's what I might do actually.
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#4 May 31, 2013
Never mind the Jets guys, behead the pilots when these jets dive nosedown. Lol
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#5 May 31, 2013
Michael wrote:
Oh, Mother Russia...
Drunk I can see, You received any cheap vodka with your rations. I will remind you tomorrow that you said Russia is your when drunk.
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#6 May 31, 2013
May allah bless Russia.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 May 31, 2013
Samin wrote:
May allah bless Russia.
May Allah curse the Cult known as Shiaism and humiliate them in this world and in the hereafter.

Australia

#9 May 31, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
May Allah curse the Cult known as Shiaism and humiliate them in this world and in the hereafter.

Why do you pose as a Christian from time to time .?

The members are perplexed by this.
Wouldn't it be better to just stay what you are a terrorist ?
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#10 May 31, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
May allah curse the so called sunnism who consider them as the owner of paradise..if we muslims fight in the name of shitte and sunni now like scenerio would continue happening always in future..Saudi america and devil america would never allow muslims to get united..masha allah there is Russia who is helping good ones.
angela

Miami, FL

#11 May 31, 2013
Yes...Russia...yes...Russia... yes...China.....don.t
'Think...russia..will forget...the support..that usa gave..to al qaeda (bin ladin)...when was fighting the Russian..now ia the pay day..now..the time is for russia...as long as usa..euope...turkey..saudi..an d others..who support the terrorist in syria...we can call such coutries
Are stupied..liars..and they are halping in the kiling...time will come....and...they will be sorry

Australia

#12 May 31, 2013
Samin wrote:
<quoted text>
May allah curse the so called sunnism who consider them as the owner of paradise..if we muslims fight in the name of shitte and sunni now like scenerio would continue happening always in future..Saudi america and devil america would never allow muslims to get united..masha allah there is Russia who is helping good ones.
The Mahdi is in contact with me and He supports Assad in view of the fact the Shiia is the cause and the Sunni is the effect.
It is working out fine as destiny must be in our hands with only guidance to help our Temporal nature fit in with Divine Ambition.
Think about it Samin the introverted Wahhab Cultist's are being exposed.
But my battery is flat .
Must be a message from Allah not to waste time on that stupid Faith any-more.

Location hidden

#13 May 31, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you pose as a Christian from time to time .?
The members are perplexed by this.
Wouldn't it be better to just stay what you are a terrorist ?
Why do you post ur insanity that carry very low intellectual value?
Wudnt it be better just to say that u have psychological issues and a normal conversation just seems too incapable?

Location hidden

#14 May 31, 2013
Samin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am sure your ur TAQIYYAH is ON now. Plz stop trying to make it look like Shias r a part of Islam and that a unity is the only way. However, what people dont understand is that the ENEMY wihtin is more dangerous and needs to be eliminated before further progress can be made. I hope this comes soon by Allah's help and deviant people like u r eliminated from the face of the earth.

Shias r the biggest allies of America just like they were the biggest Allies of the Crusaders.
Who helped Americans in the Afghan war Northern Alliance majority Shiites.
Who helped America in Iraq the Shiites and who did US leave as the oppressive government there the Shiites.
These r just FEW examples out of many. So stop playing ur UNITY drums and SWITCH OFF YOUR TAQIYYAH.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#15 May 31, 2013
LOL! The history of Russian jets flown by monkeys against American jets flow by Jews is comically one-sided. Those tubs will be like clay pigeons for the Jews to blow out of the sky.
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#16 May 31, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am sure your ur TAQIYYAH is ON now. Plz stop trying to make it look like Shias r a part of Islam and that a unity is the only way. However, what people dont understand is that the ENEMY wihtin is more dangerous and needs to be eliminated before further progress can be made. I hope this comes soon by Allah's help and deviant people like u r eliminated from the face of the earth.
Shias r the biggest allies of America just like they were the biggest Allies of the Crusaders.
Who helped America in Iraq the Shiites and who did US leave as the oppressive government there the Shiites.
These r just FEW examples out of many. So stop playing ur UNITY drums and SWITCH OFF YOUR TAQIYYAH.
You are a lier and u can not be a muslim and never will be as you are adovocating deaths amongst muslims..sunnis are the one who along with devils western nations killing innocent muslims..Shitte(i am not a shitte ) are the one who are advocating muslims unity..you sinnis bow down infront of america and the west which a muslim can never do as this is a shirk..but shittes are against this, they never prostrate before america and the west , this is the reason why sunnis hate Shittes.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#17 Jun 1, 2013
No Place for Hotheads wrote:
America has sucker punched Russia on a few conflicts in the recent past. Now it's Russia's turn.
Let's take it like gentlemen and not hotheads.
Russia saw what happened in Libya. They put an end to that nonsense in Syria!

Australia

#18 Jun 1, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Wudnt it be better just to say that u have psychological issues and a normal conversation just seems too incapable?

At last I'm getting through to you.
Peers will be seen in the ascent of what their acceptance achieves.
For the grandeur of accomplishment is a calling too pervasive to resist .
For ever send , and ever let , me remind you the internet can see into your heart .
We know what you are terrorist and your calling has come in the provisions of designation to the suffrage of indescribable horror .
For you Hitty are the achievement of your piers and you have amounted to ZILCHO.
Reform while you still can.
I am Sunni , the old. ideas of unity are not relevant today if they ever were .
Why wouldn't they have been just put in place to deter Islam from conquering Christianity .
Jesus is coming back , right. "
Man's religion Christianity must get first bite of the sandwich .
Mustn't it ??
for Syria

Pondicherry, India

#19 Jun 1, 2013
I am not a Muslim ,but I can say clearly that you r a born sunni with the terrorist mentality. It will be dream if you have a thought you can eliminate everyone else other than you sunnis. You r a curse for this earth. You r part of cancer in the society which has to be cut off before it spreads. I value Shia muslims very high,
Sunnis are considered as pedophiles and polygamous .
For sunni sex and bomb goes together. shame on sunnis who support terrorism.
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Falcon

South Africa

#20 Jun 1, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitty, I see people tend to call you a terrorist BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE. Go and spend some time on an Al Quada site and pleasure yourself..
Falcon

South Africa

#21 Jun 1, 2013
There's no way America's going to get actively and dirctly involved in Syria, after WW2 America has showed us all how they've become progressively more pathetic, just look how they bowed out of Afgahnistan and Iraq, mind you they did get all the oil and a destabilaised the region at the end of the day, I suppose we can constitute that as a victory.. So long as there is deadly aminosity and deaths of innocents are being racked up uncontrolably, you can bet America is chugging full steam ahead..

If you ask me this is just one big NWO game where Russia backs Assad and Nato backs the rebels, in the hope of destroying the the country then raping it of its resources and/or placing it in a position of constant weakness. May be we need to look at everything in the context of organisations and eletists, not the black and white picture of country against country but rather a coming together of secret entities fulfilling the desires of the evil one and ultimately ushering in the reign of the Ant-Christ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min An NFL Fan 118,217
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 53 min WelbyMD 265
Will the uprising in Syria erupt into full blow... (Jul '11) 2 hr Triple C 13,652
Mideast complexities confound US coalition effort 5 hr Your Ex 6
Syria, Iran slam US strategy in fighting militants Sun rtloder 5
weakness of Obama Sep 12 Sam 1
US faces Arab reluctance in Islamic State fight Sep 10 USA Today 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Syria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••