Syrian government defiantly denies attack that killed 90 people, UN Security Council meets

May 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

The Syrian government denied Sunday its troops were behind an attack on a string of villages that left more than 90 people dead, blaming the killings on "hundreds of heavily-armed gunmen" who also attacked soldiers in the area.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Fed Up with his mess

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Obama sets the middle east afire. What a Destroyer.
Giggs

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up with his mess wrote:
Uh, what? What the hell does this have to do with Obama? You probably blame him for your erectile dysfunction.

Besides, why is it bad that these people are rising up against their oppressive rulers? Oh that's right, you just want to fling shyte at Obama. Loon.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up with his mess wrote:
What an idiot you are!
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Iron Man did it. Where's Vera Baker?
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

The radical Muslim elements have repeatedly for decades and will continue to perform atrocities in order to gain support from the self-imposed ignorance of the international Left. They use these "democracy" movements to put radical Islam in power. Historically, the Left and its anarchist support uses civilian unrest and confusion to bolster its aims of tyranny imposition, which go hand in hand with the tyranny of radical Islam.

Radical Islam performed the same perfidy in Kosovo and was rewarded by the Western Leftists, who conveniently dissuade the Western press from exposing their ties with bin Laden. We have now seen the same evils realizing success in Libya and Egypt. Leftists will use Muslim atrocities to blame the ruling powers, whenever the ruling powers do not bow to the global monetary policies of international Leftist intent. It has nothing to do with people. People are as expendable to Leftists as babies, whether Serbian civilians by Clinton, or Libyan and Syrian civilians by Obama. Keep your eyes on Greece, should they remove themselves from the monetary policies of the Leftist European Union.
arthur

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Bringmedinner wrote:
The radical Muslim elements have repeatedly for decades and will continue to perform atrocities in order to gain support from the self-imposed ignorance of the international Left. They use these "democracy" movements to put radical Islam in power. Historically, the Left and its anarchist support uses civilian unrest and confusion to bolster its aims of tyranny imposition, which go hand in hand with the tyranny of radical Islam.
Radical Islam performed the same perfidy in Kosovo and was rewarded by the Western Leftists, who conveniently dissuade the Western press from exposing their ties with bin Laden. We have now seen the same evils realizing success in Libya and Egypt. Leftists will use Muslim atrocities to blame the ruling powers, whenever the ruling powers do not bow to the global monetary policies of international Leftist intent. It has nothing to do with people. People are as expendable to Leftists as babies, whether Serbian civilians by Clinton, or Libyan and Syrian civilians by Obama. Keep your eyes on Greece, should they remove themselves from the monetary policies of the Leftist European Union.
I agree.During the Iraq invasion the left wing media were obsessed with the anarchy inside Iraq and seemed to love mentioning any failure while any steps forward were ignored.Now with Obama in charge the left wing media has turned into a completely different animal.The only right wing news I get from US is FOX.This channel seems so patriotic it doesn't care what happens as long as the US wins.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, what? What the hell does this have to do with Obama? You probably blame him for your erectile dysfunction.
didn't barry already say that was bush's fault?
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

The Syrian government denied Sunday its troops were behind an attack on a string of villages that left more than 90 people dead, blaming the killings on "hundreds of heavily-armed gunmen" who also attacked soldiers in the area.

YEP, OBAMA'S DEATH SQUAD DID THE KILLINGS, AND SLASHED THE KIDS THROATS.
arthur

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

BBC have been caught showing massacre photo sent from activist which was really a photo taken in Iraq 2003 by an Italian photographer.Haul them before the commision questioning Blair.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.During the Iraq invasion the left wing media were obsessed with the anarchy inside Iraq and seemed to love mentioning any failure while any steps forward were ignored.Now with Obama in charge the left wing media has turned into a completely different animal.The only right wing news I get from US is FOX.This channel seems so patriotic it doesn't care what happens as long as the US wins.
Except that FOX is very pro-Republican and Obama is a Democrat
short truss micro bus

Brooklyn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

90 and 1
Thank God The United States is civilized , at least 99%.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't barry already say that was bush's fault?
Who is Barry?
arthur

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that FOX is very pro-Republican and Obama is a Democrat
My observations have left me thinking fox is pro US everything and anthing.While the others seem pro Obama on everything.
arthur

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

short truss micro bus wrote:
90 and 1
Thank God The United States is civilized , at least 99%.
The other 1% are in Americas vast prison system which has the equivalent of the entire alawi population of Syria locked within them.Might be home of the brave.But land of the free?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••