Russia's Putin sees change near in Syria

Dec 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

Russian President Vladimir Putin declared Thursday that change was needed in Damascus, further distancing Moscow from Syrian President Bashar Assad in another sign that Assad's support may be fraying even among his few remaining allies.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2012
Derek

Ilkeston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Another lie by the media, I listened to Putin speech and he said he is not supporting Assad Regime rather he is concerned that change of regime by the means of Violence will lead to more Violence even if the rebels win by Violence, becuase they would still have to continue fighting Assad forces and his community the Alawites and Shite. Russia is not changing its stance it has always said change should be by dialogue or the ballot box.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Derek wrote:
Another lie by the media, I listened to Putin speech and he said he is not supporting Assad Regime rather he is concerned that change of regime by the means of Violence will lead to more Violence even if the rebels win by Violence, becuase they would still have to continue fighting Assad forces and his community the Alawites and Shite. Russia is not changing its stance it has always said change should be by dialogue or the ballot box.
The ballot of the dictatorship yeah right. lol
He gets 98% look up the phony presidential Assad elections Derek.
da truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
The ballot of the dictatorship yeah right. lol
He gets 98% look up the phony presidential Assad elections Derek.
so u telling the dictators in Qatar/SA/Jordan etc...won a fair election? What makes them any better than assad!?!? Hypocrite!
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

da truth wrote:
<quoted text>so u telling the dictators in Qatar/SA/Jordan etc...won a fair election? What makes them any better than assad!?!? Hypocrite!
Are they destroying there country bombing and shelling there cities? Syria is a waste land today huge difference of course your blind to it.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they destroying there country bombing and shelling there cities? Syria is a waste land today huge difference of course your blind to it.
Syrian Government is also not destroying their land; they are destroying criminals that the West and the Gulf Monarchs infiltrated into the country. Gulf Monarchs on the other hand, do not need to fight foreign criminals, because the West does not push criminals into their land; the Gulf Monarchs are Western friends, because they gladly share their resources with the Western Multinational Companies; while bypassing their people, who live under the ugliest dictatorships ever.
leela

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Syrian Government is also not destroying their land; they are destroying criminals that the West and the Gulf Monarchs infiltrated into the country. Gulf Monarchs on the other hand, do not need to fight foreign criminals, because the West does not push criminals into their land; the Gulf Monarchs are Western friends, because they gladly share their resources with the Western Multinational Companies; while bypassing their people, who live under the ugliest dictatorships ever.
I agree! Long live Syria and congratulations on Syria winning the West Asian Soccer cup!!!! Guys ---no need to waste your time convincing ignorant people.
Syria will remain as beautiful as always and nothing is destroyed. Just the Ghettos where the terrorists are hiding.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Syrian Government is also not destroying their land; they are destroying criminals that the West and the Gulf Monarchs infiltrated into the country. Gulf Monarchs on the other hand, do not need to fight foreign criminals, because the West does not push criminals into their land; the Gulf Monarchs are Western friends, because they gladly share their resources with the Western Multinational Companies; while bypassing their people, who live under the ugliest dictatorships ever.
Syrian civil war destruction.

Now who bombs with there air force/heavy artillery/scuds in Syria.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2012/...
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

leela wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Long live Syria and congratulations on Syria winning the West Asian Soccer cup!!!! Guys ---no need to waste your time convincing ignorant people.
Syria will remain as beautiful as always and nothing is destroyed. Just the Ghettos where the terrorists are hiding.
Your bloody dictator will be seeing the hangman soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Syria Forum right now

Search the Syria Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Some Casual Obser... 117,681
Will the uprising in Syria erupt into full blow... (Jul '11) 1 hr Avenger 13,504
In The West Respect For Truth No Longer Exists 12 hr Petitioner 2
Iraqi forces battle to drive jihadists from Sad... 12 hr prox 1
Islamic State Militants Executed 700 Tribe Memb... Aug 17 dmaak112 1
Syrian government forces seize control of most ... Aug 16 ocxz 2
CDS Applauds Iraq Strikes, Urges Parallel Steps... Aug 13 lll 1
•••
•••