Why Do Swedes Hate Religion So Much?

Posted in the Sweden Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jerzy

Somerdale, NJ

#1 Jul 14, 2011
Why do Swedes hate religion and religious people? Could it be because you've lost any sense of your own being?

http://newsviewstattoos.blogspot.com/
mudhammad 72

Finland

#2 Jul 15, 2011
or that they believe in human beings.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 15, 2011
Because it doesnt belong in a a secular soceity.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2011
Jerzy wrote:
Why do Swedes hate religion and religious people? Could it be because you've lost any sense of your own being?
http://newsviewstattoos.blogspot.com/
Quite the opposite. We are free to be ourselves without the constraints of organised religion, or what I like to call organised lunacy.
theOneWithoutASe cond

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Jul 18, 2011
Because they want to rape, throw rocks at Somalians, be Nazis, beat up Jews, and be uncivilized.

100% of atheist and anti-religious countries are racist and nationalistic.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 19, 2011
theOneWithoutASecond wrote:
Because they want to rape, throw rocks at Somalians, be Nazis, beat up Jews, and be uncivilized.
Oh please! The only ones throwing rocks here are the somails and middle eastern. And they are also the most racist ones. It is very clear that you know nothing about Sweden and it´s people.
mud ham mad 72 and 28

Vantaa, Finland

#7 Jul 20, 2011
because they don't like profIt muhammad the raper the ston thrower that nazi jew hater.
Hajvani

Malmö, Sweden

#8 Aug 1, 2011
they do not hate it at all ! they have 3 Gods A-Kassan, Försäkringskassan & Socialbyrån

Location hidden

#9 Aug 1, 2011
Hajvani wrote:
they do not hate it at all ! they have 3 Gods A-Kassan, Försäkringskassan & Socialbyrån
Socialbyrån? Really? Never heard of it.

And if you are trying to say that swedes are lazy and do not work, you must be out of your mind. And definitively not Swedish yourself.
Ohyeah

Wolfsburg, Germany

#10 Aug 3, 2011
Oh Swedes do work, at least a good chunk of them. In fact, my mother in law works so much that her entire marriage went to hell...once more...for her stupid clothing store that never made any real profits and never will.

And what little money she makes gets rovknullad by Skatteverket, so the state can continue to finance its already failed system (youll see that in 10-20 years). She drives a 10 year old Volvo that jumps like a frog because the transmission is broken and...she cant afford to fix it! Their balcony is falling apart because the wood is rotting and...they cant afford to fix it!

As I always love to put it, too much to die and too little to live.

“Get some sleep”

Since: Aug 09

Yes where is that

#11 Sep 15, 2011
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
Socialbyrån? Really? Never heard of it.
And if you are trying to say that swedes are lazy and do not work, you must be out of your mind. And definitively not Swedish yourself.
Frankly I am

Location hidden

#12 Sep 15, 2011
HAJVANi wrote:
<quoted text> Frankly I am
Then you won´t mind telling me what "socialbyrån" is?

“Get some sleep”

Since: Aug 09

Yes where is that

#13 Sep 24, 2011
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you won´t mind telling me what "socialbyrån" is?
Socialwalfare service
Lul

Sweden

#14 Sep 30, 2011
Because relgion is a way to control peasants, and I don't believe in anything that can't be seen or touched.
I don't fall for goverment mind control.
mud ham mad was sikhh

Finland

#15 Sep 30, 2011
agreed.
Gabriel

Arvika, Sweden

#16 Dec 11, 2011
We don't hate religion. Sweden is one of the countries with most atheists in the world. I am one but i respect other religions though sometimes i hate it because it causes hate and violence between different beliefs.
theOneWithoutASe cond

Silver Spring, MD

#17 Dec 24, 2011
oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please! The only ones throwing rocks here are the somails and middle eastern. And they are also the most racist ones. It is very clear that you know nothing about Sweden and it´s people.
That's not true. The ones doing it are left-wing atheists in Sweden.

According to the Jews in Sweden most of the harassment they face come from left-wing Swedes and Muslims - http://www.thelocal.se/24632/20100127/

"“More often it’s the far-left that commonly use Jews as a punching bag for their disdain toward the policies of Israel, even if Jews in Malmö have nothing to do with Israeli politics."
theOneWithoutASe cond

Silver Spring, MD

#18 Dec 24, 2011
mud ham mad 72 and 28 wrote:
<quoted text>
because they don't like profIt muhammad the raper the ston thrower that nazi jew hater.
Well that maybe true but the problems in Sweden really don't have anything to do with Muslims.

It's just that in modern times using Muslims as a scapegoat is a great strategy to push nationalist/atheist/racist policies to pass since lots of different groups hate Muslims.

Just look at how racist Latvia and Czech Republic are with a nearly 0% Muslim population.
AmazingAtheist

Enebyberg, Sweden

#19 Mar 22, 2012
Are you completely retarded? Scandinavian countries (especially Sweden) are known for their huge immigration of black people and their acceptance to foreign cultures. Please grow up.
35RPG

Downey, CA

#20 Apr 26, 2012
Swedes are suckers. How do you make a one-armed Swede fall out of a tree? Wave to him!

Sweden will become a Muslim country, which in some ways will actually be an improvement. The Muslims will stamp out crazy Swedish feminism and may eventually teach Swedish men to become real men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
send all muslims out of europe now !!! (Mar '12) 15 hr backtothedesert j... 298
Envy of Chinese kids is bad for U.S. and for China Sun SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 2
SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Discrete Mathematics with App... Sun mark 1
I want a Sweden girl to marry (Oct '13) Sun Zarga 20
Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics 4... Sep 13 mark 1
Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Analy... Sep 13 mark 1
beethoven Sep 13 beethoven 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••