Jerzy

Collingswood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Why do Swedes hate religion and religious people? Could it be because you've lost any sense of your own being?

http://newsviewstattoos.blogspot.com/
mudhammad 72

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

or that they believe in human beings.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Judged:

Because it doesnt belong in a a secular soceity.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Jerzy wrote:
Why do Swedes hate religion and religious people? Could it be because you've lost any sense of your own being?
http://newsviewstattoos.blogspot.com/
Quite the opposite. We are free to be ourselves without the constraints of organised religion, or what I like to call organised lunacy.
theOneWithoutASe cond

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Because they want to rape, throw rocks at Somalians, be Nazis, beat up Jews, and be uncivilized.

100% of atheist and anti-religious countries are racist and nationalistic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

theOneWithoutASecond wrote:
Because they want to rape, throw rocks at Somalians, be Nazis, beat up Jews, and be uncivilized.
Oh please! The only ones throwing rocks here are the somails and middle eastern. And they are also the most racist ones. It is very clear that you know nothing about Sweden and it´s people.
mud ham mad 72 and 28

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

because they don't like profIt muhammad the raper the ston thrower that nazi jew hater.
Hajvani

Malmö, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

they do not hate it at all ! they have 3 Gods A-Kassan, Försäkringskassan & Socialbyrån

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

Hajvani wrote:
they do not hate it at all ! they have 3 Gods A-Kassan, Försäkringskassan & Socialbyrån
Socialbyrån? Really? Never heard of it.

And if you are trying to say that swedes are lazy and do not work, you must be out of your mind. And definitively not Swedish yourself.
Ohyeah

Wolfsburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Oh Swedes do work, at least a good chunk of them. In fact, my mother in law works so much that her entire marriage went to hell...once more...for her stupid clothing store that never made any real profits and never will.

And what little money she makes gets rovknullad by Skatteverket, so the state can continue to finance its already failed system (youll see that in 10-20 years). She drives a 10 year old Volvo that jumps like a frog because the transmission is broken and...she cant afford to fix it! Their balcony is falling apart because the wood is rotting and...they cant afford to fix it!

As I always love to put it, too much to die and too little to live.

“Get some sleep”

Since: Aug 09

Yes where is that

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
Socialbyrån? Really? Never heard of it.
And if you are trying to say that swedes are lazy and do not work, you must be out of your mind. And definitively not Swedish yourself.
Frankly I am

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

HAJVANi wrote:
<quoted text> Frankly I am
Then you won´t mind telling me what "socialbyrån" is?

“Get some sleep”

Since: Aug 09

Yes where is that

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Judged:

oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you won´t mind telling me what "socialbyrån" is?
Socialwalfare service
Lul

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

Because relgion is a way to control peasants, and I don't believe in anything that can't be seen or touched.
I don't fall for goverment mind control.
mud ham mad was sikhh

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

agreed.
Gabriel

Arvika, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

We don't hate religion. Sweden is one of the countries with most atheists in the world. I am one but i respect other religions though sometimes i hate it because it causes hate and violence between different beliefs.
theOneWithoutASe cond

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

oOMayaOo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please! The only ones throwing rocks here are the somails and middle eastern. And they are also the most racist ones. It is very clear that you know nothing about Sweden and it´s people.
That's not true. The ones doing it are left-wing atheists in Sweden.

According to the Jews in Sweden most of the harassment they face come from left-wing Swedes and Muslims - http://www.thelocal.se/24632/20100127/

"“More often it’s the far-left that commonly use Jews as a punching bag for their disdain toward the policies of Israel, even if Jews in Malmö have nothing to do with Israeli politics."
theOneWithoutASe cond

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

mud ham mad 72 and 28 wrote:
<quoted text>
because they don't like profIt muhammad the raper the ston thrower that nazi jew hater.
Well that maybe true but the problems in Sweden really don't have anything to do with Muslims.

It's just that in modern times using Muslims as a scapegoat is a great strategy to push nationalist/atheist/racist policies to pass since lots of different groups hate Muslims.

Just look at how racist Latvia and Czech Republic are with a nearly 0% Muslim population.
AmazingAtheist

Enebyberg, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Are you completely retarded? Scandinavian countries (especially Sweden) are known for their huge immigration of black people and their acceptance to foreign cultures. Please grow up.
35RPG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Swedes are suckers. How do you make a one-armed Swede fall out of a tree? Wave to him!

Sweden will become a Muslim country, which in some ways will actually be an improvement. The Muslims will stamp out crazy Swedish feminism and may eventually teach Swedish men to become real men.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Sweden Forum right now

Search the Sweden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
send all muslims out of europe now !!! (Mar '12) Tue Elixz 275
Marriage Fraud & Bezness Apr 13 Stop UK Marriage Fraud 1
Body odor, Asians, and earwax (Oct '10) Apr 12 Ainu 25
Pneumatic tools and armature made in Paris by W... Apr 3 mrymalssn 1
Bee With Us Apr 1 Anna 2
Swedish actress Johanna Sallstrom dies (Feb '07) Mar 31 PatricSjolund 48
Why is there hate between Finland and Sweden? (Dec '12) Mar 29 anonymous 12
•••
•••