Max

Motala, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I am swidish... And thou every countre has prostitutuin sweden is no exeption... Thou most of the hookers here are from the east and south... Not from sweden... Ofcourse you can get pussy that way here... it is probubly easier and cheeper to get it at the pub...

BTW most hookers here are africans and other trash that heavent got a swedish citisenship to steel the gowernment money with...

Och för att bevisa att jag är svensk kan jag ju skriva en mening eller två på svneka...
Animal

Yucca Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

No one is even saying anything. I have a very mixed blood line with tanned white skin. I am three different races, and my daughter is 4. I have been all over the world, and have shared good timed with women of all races, colors, ethnicities, and each was equitable. I have been to many places around the world, and have founf it to be true that if you are a genuine person, that is not selfish, and pays compliments when they are do, and sometimes when they arent, you will get along just fine anywhere. Even if you go to a country that is rampant with prostitution, if you just treat who ever she..or he is, you might actually be surprised. I remember my first time in Japan, I had been there a month, and while at a bar, after several Orion, I slapped a bar maids ass, and the look that she had on her face, I felt immense guilt, and from that point on, every nation I would visit I would make it a point to find a woman or group of women, and instead of taking them to my hotel room, I would take them out to eat, spend time with them, and allow them to have fun instead of performing sexual favors for money. Im not saying that none of them were grateful for the kindness, and attention, nor shy about showing it, but that wasnt why I did it. It made me feel good to know that I was probably one of the first people in a long time to show them interest in anything besides their physical assets.
name

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

What do these comments have to do with the original topic?
Zionist killer

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous — cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity"

"Jews are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race"

-Voltaire

Almost all warmongering Communists and Neocons are Jewish. Europeans and Muslims should ally and exterminate this threat to humanity!

Educationary video explaining why the Jew is the main threat to Humanity, Freedom and Peace:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Rous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I'd rather go elsewhere
Joe

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Wouldn't the sex tourism be by Muslims since it seems like they can gang rape Swedish women and girls at will there?
Richard

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I herd that in Malmo you can get some real nice muslim girls, they mostly open minded prostitutes but some are just muslim girls who want tohang out with white men for no money, just for the great experience.

I think i will go to Sweden ext month and get me a few muslim girl friends.

Maybe start a blog on my experience, HotMalmoMusie Chicks .com or something

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Sweden Forum right now

Search the Sweden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
handväskor www.diybrands.co bra kvalitet, skor ... Thu Funa Kiya 6
I want a Sweden girl to marry (Oct '13) Jul 23 zid 13
sell one of your kidney for $1million (kidneywo... (Nov '13) Jul 15 alamin 2
Genetic and Environmental Influences Are Equall... Jul 11 friend DUHZ it again 13
Mick Jagger plans Rolling Stones museum Jul 11 Back to Bachics 4
send all muslims out of europe now !!! (Mar '12) Jul 11 kkhan381 283
Motorcycle rules in sweden (Mar '13) Jul 8 the truth 38
•••
•••