Holocaust Researchers Catalog 42,500 Nazi Ghettos, Camps; Numbers Are 'Unbelievable'

Mar 2, 2013 Full story: Switched 9

In this 1943 file photo, a group of Polish Jews are led away for deportation by German SS soldiers during the destruction of the Warsaw Ghetto by German troops after an uprising in the Jewish quarter.

Full Story
ROSENBERG

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 3, 2013
As I see it," says DR. YEHUDAH Bauer, MAJOR HOLOCAUST HISTORIAN, "Holocaust survivors are only those people who were physically persecuted by the Nazis or their cohorts. This means people who lived in ghettos and concentration camps or compulsory labor frameworks, who hid or who joined the partisan ranks. I don't mean to denigrate the suffering of people who suffered from race laws and anti-Semitic decree, or those who fled with nothing in their possession, but these are not Holocaust survivors."I AGREE AND REJECT ANY OTHER DEFINTION. RABBI DR. BERNHARD ROSENBERG

The Holocaust can no longer be about the brutality, the murder of 6 million, the murder of 1.5 million children, all the horrors that go along with it,”It needs to be about what these brave souls went through, what we can learn from it. We need to charter that into education about love, about caring. If we take from it only the horrors and the murders, that will destroy the relevance of the Holocaust.
Habsburger

Austria

#3 Mar 3, 2013
corr. "10 mio. congolize died - during belgian colonism"
Habsburger

Austria

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Vietnam adventure with Napalm and "agent orange" was also an U.S. genocide.
Rosenberg, your opinion?
Merkel

Schwalbach, Germany

#5 Mar 3, 2013
There were not 6 million killed and every sane person knows this. Auschwitz alone changed the numbers from over 4 million to just 1.
Einmensch

Bonita Springs, FL

#6 Mar 3, 2013
The 6 million is a lie. Germans committing the Katyn Massacre has now been proven to be a lie. So go wash with soap made out of Jews and sleep on those Jewish hair mattresses. Let the Jews present forensic evidence rather than demanding that questioning and research be forbidden by law.
Einmensch

Bonita Springs, FL

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Educate yourselves--There is so much Holocaust BULL it isn't funny. You idiots spout without knowing anything or are paid to lie. Here is a little questionnaire:
1 Germans made soap using Jews?
2 Jewish hair was used to make mattresses?
3 Most Jews were said to have been gassed using diesel engine exhaust?
4 Not one single corpse has been found to be the result of Hydrogen Cyanide gassing?
5 Fake holocaust photos have been produced by the Jews?
6 Many Jewish Holocaust witnesses have been proven to be liars?
Yes/ No

Research and then quack--
Einmensch

Bonita Springs, FL

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Merkel wrote:
There were not 6 million killed and every sane person knows this. Auschwitz alone changed the numbers from over 4 million to just 1.
Look up Auschwitz Death Books. They record fewer than 73,000 total of all causes.
Look up Red Cross they record 230,000 all camps--most death at the end-no food, no medicine, caused by bombing Jewish population increased from 1939-1945
Inspektor Manninger

Austria

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Sogar da wird alles rausgelöscht.
Meine Antwort mit Belgien, Briten und Italien Genozid wurde kurzerhand entfernt.
Schön.
Fr. Reichskanzlerin und Herr Obersturmbannführer wird sind zwar wissend und moralisch im Recht, trotzdem werden wir als Sünder sterben müssen.
Seite quittieren und Wissen schnellstens vergessen, weil möglicherweise machens Dich dafür kalt.

Deutscher Gruss
Croatia Ustasha Pavelic

Podgorica, Montenegro

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Bolshevik Jews killed about 66 million innocent people before WW2.

Jewish Bankers Jacob Schiff, Otto Khan and Max Warburg finance Bolshevik Jewish Revolution and Red Teror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Engineering Mechanics Dynamic... Sep 16 mark 1
send all muslims out of europe now !!! (Mar '12) Sep 15 backtothedesert j... 298
Envy of Chinese kids is bad for U.S. and for China Sep 14 SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 2
SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Discrete Mathematics with App... Sep 14 mark 1
I want a Sweden girl to marry (Oct '13) Sep 14 Zarga 20
Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics 4... Sep 13 mark 1
Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Analy... Sep 13 mark 1
•••

Sweden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••