Slovakia says no plans to recognise Kosovo

Apr 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Bratislava still has no plans to recognise Kosovo's independence, Slovakian Foreign Minister Miroslav Lajcak said on Thursday , during a visit to Pristina.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 211 of211
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pesky Army

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Pesky army wrote:
Serbs made their biggest mistakes when they allowed you shqipies to breed like rabbits in Kosovo.
Suddenly, you were all over the place pushing Serbs out.
As for Milo´s conducts, of course they were brutal, but had they any choices ?
But, on the other hand, I am learning about islam with our local mosque mullah. I found out that many of my ancesters were Albanian muslims.
TURKISH POWER

Münster, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Dankovic wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Turkish genocidal maniac who killed over a million Armenians.
Can you show us!!! Where're the graves of killed over a million
Armenians.Where are they? In Glendale L.A or Fresno,or Syria or Armenia or Lebanon or in France or in Switzerland!?????
We Turks have more than 200 Turkish massgraves mostly women,elderly men or women,children and babies,Because the others were in war.They got Bosnian Moslem massgraves in Srebranica and some other places in Bosnia,They got massgraves in Croatia,they got massgraves in Kosova,which they were committed by Serbian Tchetnick genociders!You're a real genocidal maniac and Genocide supporter.Com e on show me the massgraves of over million(Armenians tell 1.5 million today may be in ten years it will be 15 million Armenians).You barbarian Serbs,Greeks and Armenians are all warcriminals! Babykiller coward sneaky savages.You're not belong to human race!Genocide deniers!
dogs breath

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Turks ...all sheep and goat asphole shaggers ,no ?

“Let's debate:)”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

TURKISH POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Armenians.Where are they? In Glendale L.A or Fresno,or Syria or Armenia or Lebanon or in France or in Switzerland!?????
We Turks have more than 200 Turkish massgraves mostly women,elderly men or women,children and babies,Because the others were in war.They got Bosnian Moslem massgraves in Srebranica and some other places in Bosnia,They got massgraves in Croatia,they got massgraves in Kosova,which they were committed by Serbian Tchetnick genociders!You're a real genocidal maniac and Genocide supporter.Com e on show me the massgraves of over million(Armenians tell 1.5 million today may be in ten years it will be 15 million Armenians).You barbarian Serbs,Greeks and Armenians are all warcriminals! Babykiller coward sneaky savages.You're not belong to human race!Genocide deniers!
Really "Srebranica"??? I thought it was Srebrenica? remember when you wouldn't let it go when I accidentally spelled it wrong?

Your such a fat retarded pig.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

dogs breath wrote:
Turks ...all sheep and goat asphole shaggers ,no ?
It`s really interesting...I hear you slavs talking about sex with animals all the time! Is that what you do? you always talk about something sick! why don`t you people go back to asia, thats where you belong wild people - your way of thinking is barbarian!

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

We hear you shqipies had a celebration party, just recently, to commemorate your illegal independence, and grilled stray dogs of Kosovo were served, any truth to it ?

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
We hear you shqipies had a celebration party, just recently, to commemorate your illegal independence, and grilled stray dogs of Kosovo were served, any truth to it ?
It is partly true...we just celebrated another failure of serbia, and now we are planning a bigger party, you`ll probably hear about that too, so get ready u have a lot of cleaning and serving to do

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

How did you prepare those stray dogs ?
I bet, you grilled them, and served them with an orange in their mouths.

“Let's debate:)”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

TURKISH POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting, or are you to busy pulling your face out of your ass?

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
How did you prepare those stray dogs ?
I bet, you grilled them, and served them with an orange in their mouths.
actually you don`t even need to ask me ... you can do the serving your way, you servs have a tradition on that field so I`ll just leave it in your hands. Thank you!

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

since weekend´s slowly approaching, may I suggest to catch a few of those stray dogs, but marinate them for softer cooking.
Cheers shqipie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 211 of211
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Swaziland Discussions

Search the Swaziland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pharmacist available Jul 5 B Srinivas Rao 2
Swaziland jails and tries 2 government critics Jun 21 roy anderson 1
1986 One Lilangeni Coin (Dec '10) Jun 10 Mbuso 50
Sugar Daddy Available (Jan '14) Apr '14 zandile 4
Adult Movie Actors Needed!! (Jan '14) Apr '14 Jadelock 3
trucks, super link, container forklift, 777 dum... Feb '14 ivan 1
+27734247860 dr molly abortion clinics in swazi... Feb '14 drmollydds 1
•••
•••