Slovakia says no plans to recognise Kosovo

Apr 10, 2010 Full story: SETimes news 211

Bratislava still has no plans to recognise Kosovo's independence, Slovakian Foreign Minister Miroslav Lajcak said on Thursday , during a visit to Pristina.

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Apr 10, 2010
Of course, no recognition should be given !
Kosovo was taken away from Serbia illegally.
WTF

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#2 Apr 11, 2010
Slovakia is a descent country.

Slovakia people :

&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

" Kosovo is heart of Serbia!"

“1-866-DHS-2-ICE deport islam!”

Since: Mar 10

Provocateur

#3 Apr 12, 2010
pesky's right 4 once!

Loved everywhere

#4 Apr 12, 2010
luci,

pesky knows a lot, just stick around, plenty to learn for you.
I already got blessed by many Serbs to stay forever young.
jack

Albania

#5 Apr 17, 2010
Kosovo's people has suffered enouf , they deserved the indepedence , they were in that land centurys ago before serbians people , people of Kosova has rights to decide for there future . 12 people were killed in Kosovo from Serbian military , this is a piece of Kosovo's story
Baron

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#6 Apr 17, 2010
jack wrote:
Kosovo's people has suffered enouf , they deserved the indepedence , they were in that land centurys ago before serbians people , people of Kosova has rights to decide for there future . 12 people were killed in Kosovo from Serbian military , this is a piece of Kosovo's story
Not true.
JBF

Wednesbury, UK

#7 Apr 18, 2010
Ok I dont know much about Kosovo and slovakia but I know that this isnt Swazi so why am I seeing it in a Swaziland topix area? From the sounds of it though Kosovo seam like the good guys so I hope everything turns out for the best but wrong topix section

Provocateur

#8 Apr 18, 2010
JBF wrote:
Ok I dont know much about Kosovo and slovakia but I know that this isnt Swazi so why am I seeing it in a Swaziland topix area? From the sounds of it though Kosovo seam like the good guys so I hope everything turns out for the best but wrong topix section
Because both Kosovo and Slovakia are located in the central-western part of sub-Saharan Africa.
:-)
Baron

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#9 Apr 18, 2010
JBF wrote:
Everything is OK, and i wish you the best, but Kosovo Albanians are not good guys.

“Let's debate:)”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Apr 18, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
Of course, no recognition should be given !
Kosovo was taken away from Serbia illegally.
That's true and Slovaks have proven themselves to be true Slavic brothers of Serbia.

A special thank you to the beautiful people of Slovakia.
JBF

Hampton, UK

#11 Apr 19, 2010
Iucifer wrote:
<quoted text>Because both Kosovo and Slovakia are located in the central-western part of sub-Saharan Africa.
:-)
Lol er thanks. I guess theres nothing wrong here then. I was always wondering what that place was. At first I thought it was the comoros but then no way
ni4ni

Hamilton, Canada

#12 Apr 19, 2010
JBF wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol er thanks. I guess theres nothing wrong here then. I was always wondering what that place was. At first I thought it was the comoros but then no way
why do you ask losers questions like this?just google it man.
ni4ni

Hamilton, Canada

#13 Apr 19, 2010
Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is OK, and i wish you the best, but Kosovo Albanians are not good guys.
serb war criminals are good guys :)
Baron

Belgrade, Serbia

#14 Apr 19, 2010
A letter from Slovak to NATO Forum :

"I am a Slovak from Yugoslavia, The Slovaks are just one of the 26 nationalities that make up Yugoslavia. I am here becuase the NATO bombing is killing innocent people of all these nationalities, not just Serbs. I am here because NATO bombing is polluting and destroying the natural environment of Yugoslavia and all the neighbouring countries. I am here because NATO is destroying the entire economy of Yugoslavia. I am here to protest against the illigal NATO aggression against a sovereign state.But mostly I am here because I am sick and tired at the manner in which the Serbian people have been portayed in the Western Media.

The NATO aggressors who had long been planning to dismember Yugoslavia had started a vicious campaign of lies and slander agianst the Serbian people. The Western Media picked up on this and did not even think that there could be another side to the story. So much for free critical thinking by the Western Press. This has led to the Serbian people being hated by people in all Western countries. In this way any injustice or attack on Serbs would be justified because NATO was protecting the good people from the vicious Serbs. And any fabricated Serb attrocities would be immediately believed because the public was conditioned to think of the Serbs as inhuman.

David Binder of the New York Times summed it up thus: In New York and Washington it is considered politically correct to malign the Serbs on any and all occasions until it has almost turned into racism. The Serbs are being demonized practically to the point of excluding any reporting that brings about a balance."

This I cannot allow to happen. I am a Slovak. I was born in Yugoslavia. The Slovaks are a minority in Yugoslavia. We have never had a problem with the Serbian people. We Slovaks were refugees from Slovakia. We came because of the Inquisiton. We came to Serbia for religious freedom. We settled on empty Serbian lands in Vojvodina in the 1740's We have been in Yugoslavia for over 250 years. We NEVER had any problems with our Serb neighbours. We had and still have religious freedom. We are not Orthodox, but the Serbs don't mind. We have our own Slovak schools where all subjects are taught in Slovak, but the Serbs don't mind. We have Slovak radio, television, newspapers, but the Serbs don't mind. Our customs, dress, and way of life is different, but the Serbs don't mind. When Western European countries were forcefully assimilating all their minorities the Serbs didn't even think of performing this type of brutality on any of their minorities.

When Slovaks moved to Vojvodina, they also moved to various parts of Hungary. In Hungary the Slovaks were forcefully assimalted into the Hungarian culture. The Slovaks schools were closed. Slovaks had to go to Hungarian schools. Slovaks in Hungary even had to change their names into Hungarian. The Serbs never even thought of doing this to us or any other minority. Now the press says that the Serbs are intolerant people and that they have to be taught how to get along with minorities.

The press is LYING. I am a Slovak from Yugoslavia. I am a minority from Yugoslavia. And I know the truth. There isn't a more tolerant group of people in all of Europe then are the Serbian people."

Location hidden

#15 Apr 20, 2010
Baron wrote:
A letter from Slovak to NATO Forum :
"I am a Slovak from Yugoslavia, The Slovaks are just one of the 26 nationalities that make up Yugoslavia. I am here becuase the NATO bombing is killing innocent people of all these nationalities, not just Serbs. I am here because NATO bombing is polluting and destroying the natural environment of Yugoslavia and all the neighbouring countries. I am here because NATO is destroying the entire economy of Yugoslavia. I am here to protest against the illigal NATO aggression against a sovereign state.But mostly I am here because I am sick and tired at the manner in which the Serbian people have been portayed in the Western Media.
The NATO aggressors who had long been planning to dismember Yugoslavia had started a vicious campaign of lies and slander agianst the Serbian people. The Western Media picked up on this and did not even think that there could be another side to the story. So much for free critical thinking by the Western Press. This has led to the Serbian people being hated by people in all Western countries. In this way any injustice or attack on Serbs would be justified because NATO was protecting the good people from the vicious Serbs. And any fabricated Serb attrocities would be immediately believed because the public was conditioned to think of the Serbs as inhuman.
David Binder of the New York Times summed it up thus: In New York and Washington it is considered politically correct to malign the Serbs on any and all occasions until it has almost turned into racism. The Serbs are being demonized practically to the point of excluding any reporting that brings about a balance."
This I cannot allow to happen. I am a Slovak. I was born in Yugoslavia. The Slovaks are a minority in Yugoslavia. We have never had a problem with the Serbian people. We Slovaks were refugees from Slovakia. We came because of the Inquisiton. We came to Serbia for religious freedom. We settled on empty Serbian lands in Vojvodina in the 1740's We have been in Yugoslavia for over 250 years. We NEVER had any problems with our Serb neighbours. We had and still have religious freedom. We are not Orthodox, but the Serbs don't mind. We have our own Slovak schools where all subjects are taught in Slovak, but the Serbs don't mind. We have Slovak radio, television, newspapers, but the Serbs don't mind. Our customs, dress, and way of life is different, but the Serbs don't mind. When Western European countries were forcefully assimilating all their minorities the Serbs didn't even think of performing this type of brutality on any of their minorities.
When Slovaks moved to Vojvodina, they also moved to various parts of Hungary. In Hungary the Slovaks were forcefully assimalted into the Hungarian culture. The Slovaks schools were closed. Slovaks had to go to Hungarian schools. Slovaks in Hungary even had to change their names into Hungarian. The Serbs never even thought of doing this to us or any other minority. Now the press says that the Serbs are intolerant people and that they have to be taught how to get along with minorities.
The press is LYING. I am a Slovak from Yugoslavia. I am a minority from Yugoslavia. And I know the truth. There isn't a more tolerant group of people in all of Europe then are the Serbian people."
So true, man you Slovaks are the greatest.

They try to portray us Serbs as monsters.

Provocateur

#16 Apr 20, 2010
Dankovic wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, man you Slovaks are the greatest.
They try to portray us Serbs as monsters.
Which is wrong but dont forget Danko he doesnt speak 4 most Slovaks

Location hidden

#17 Apr 20, 2010
Iucifer wrote:
<quoted text>Which is wrong but dont forget Danko he doesnt speak 4 most Slovaks
I thought most Slovaks are pro-Serb when it comes to the Kosovo issue.

Provocateur

#18 Apr 20, 2010
Dankovic wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought most Slovaks are pro-Serb when it comes to the Kosovo issue.
they are

Loved everywhere

#19 Apr 21, 2010
We love chetniks to play some tunes while shqipies are dancing.

Loved everywhere

#20 Apr 21, 2010
Just one additional feature we....
The other day, some shqipie wrote here about an unusual experience with chetnik´s women.
According to him, some of these Serbian women got so excited while shqipies were dancing, they were lifting their skirts in ecstasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swaziland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+27722356933 DR MABASA ABORTION CLINIC IN Ma... Sep 11 ndaba 1
,MBABANE +27722356933 Dr MABASA abortion clini... Sep 11 ndaba 1
FICKSBURG +27720865564 Dr Tambo abortion clinic... Sep 11 ndaba 1
safe & one day women's clinic, 0848502605 @ swa... Sep 10 DR CLOE 1
Sugar Daddy Available (Jan '14) Sep 6 Gcinile zwane 5
Approved Swaziland Boiler Maker Dump Truck Trai... Aug 26 Seha Training Centre 1
dr lucky safe abrotion 0785178070@swaziland Aug '14 DR LUCKY 0785178070 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Swaziland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••