Report says 42 percent of pregnant women in Swaziland infected ...

About 42 percent of pregnant women in Swaziland are infected with the virus that causes AIDS, a 3 percent jump in a single year, according to a government report released Friday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nik

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#30 Aug 10, 2009
hi
nik

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#31 Aug 10, 2009
yuiu
Swazi girl

Grahamstown, South Africa

#33 Oct 26, 2009
Swazi girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude fuck you...i am swazi and you are talking shit...leave us the fuck alone...or rather, get all your facts right before you cast a stone. alteast we don't kill a lot of people and call it collaterral damage....your are such an ignorant, racist son-of-a bitch...
My response is meant for all the airheads who write woithout thinkin...sorry, not to you JBF, you seem to think before you write...as for the rest...you can go to hell for all i care...
SILENT

South Africa

#34 Feb 18, 2010
Wow wrote:
I have never read anything as insulting as this! I mean I know that some Americans are racist, but this? You gotta be kidding really that even with the information that you "civilized" people have, you don't know that HIV was an imposed disease on these people. Please do your homework before we "Africans" recite history for you!!!
U can say that again.
sdh

Hamilton, Canada

#35 Feb 18, 2010
this is not good people.
I Know Swaziland

Australia

#36 Mar 1, 2010
JBF wrote:
<quoted text>
are you Swazi? no then dont give me crap like that. so what if your own the same continunt as them. i happen to be on the same world ;)
Gee, some people need a geography lesson, Trinidad and Tobago are in the Carribeanes not Africa!
JBF

Petersfield, UK

#37 Mar 2, 2010
I Know Swaziland wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, some people need a geography lesson, Trinidad and Tobago are in the Carribeanes not Africa!
I thought his flag was Botswana. Infact it is. Trin and tob is red and has a diagonal line running through it. So I was right about where it is.

“'Meke oa ka ke every man.”

Since: Oct 07

Malumeng Ha 'Mankhala

#38 Mar 4, 2010
Lumelang lona Masoatsi.
nomvula

Denver, CO

#39 Apr 9, 2010
waw !!amazing!!
Haven wrote:
You might as pour your $ down the drain as to give it to these people. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why Africa is so far unable to prevent the scourge of AIDS.
aidslifequote

South Africa

#40 Aug 9, 2012
Please make sure you get the necessary medical attention and medication as soon as possible to give a baby every possible chance of not contracting HIV. It is crucial to consider the health of your children and family when living with AIDS, including things like life cover! http://www.aidslifequote.co.za

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swaziland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online E-shops in USA - cheap shipping Nov '14 Tony 2
Swazi virgins dance in unity, defy criticism (Sep '12) Oct '14 roy anderson 3
premium rate numbers Oct '14 Shriparascorporation 1
100% safe & affordable, 0710186104 @swaziland, ... Sep '14 DR VICTORIA 07101... 1
100% safe & abortion clinic, 0785178070 @ ermel... Sep '14 DR LUCKY 1
@ermelo, springs, ladysmith, dundee, 0710186104... Sep '14 DR VICTORIA 07101... 1
+27722356933 DR MABASA ABORTION CLINIC IN Ma... Sep '14 ndaba 1
More from around the web