95% of Sinhalese Look like DARK SKINNED PM Ratnasri but call them aryans!!

Posted in the Sri Lanka Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of81
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Srilanka use Buddha 4 Genocide”

Since: Jun 07

Thirukonamalai

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 1, 2009
 
sinHella Barbaric racists
Not Even GOD can help you FRUSTRATED SinHella Bararians having sex with DEAD BODIES
You are not ARYANS but DARK SKINNED BARBARIANS- look at the 95% Sinhalese starting with DARK SKINNED PRIME MONSTER RATNASRI WICKRAMANAYAKE- who HAVE SEX WITH EVEN DEAD BODIES.
No human can touch you bararians.

“Srilanka use Buddha 4 Genocide”

Since: Jun 07

Thirukonamalai

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 1, 2009
 
Human Dignity at its worst - brutality exercised by the Government forces of Sri Lanka

sinhala1.jpgThis video clip has brought shock and horror to us. It has been brought to our attention the brutality exercised by the Government forces of Sri Lanka. This video is clip is intended to be viewed by those who would not keep quiet about it and do what they can to stop the brutal practices once and all. Please do not watch the video clip, if you do not want to witness the way Sri Lankan soldiers treating the remains of female Tamil combatants.

For copy of the Video please contact Editor@TamilSydney.com with appropriate Media or Human Rights Organisation credentials.
seyon

U don;t even have a UNIQUE language totlally differ from Tamil
U don't have any evidence at all for original inhabitants, even Mahvamsa said you are KALLATHONIS
Ramayana never say a word about you at all
Muslims adopted Tamil cos Tamils were the rulers.
99% Alphabet sounds like those of Tamil
Grammar also same as Tamil
35% of words are Tamil
Even the LION flag was Tamil kings.
What you have your owm PATHETIC THIEVES and BARBARISN who have sex with DEAD BODIES??

“Srilanka use Buddha 4 Genocide”

Since: Jun 07

Thirukonamalai

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 1, 2009
 
Sri Lankan Government's structural Genocide against minority Tamils PDF Print E-mail
The Sri Lankan Commissioner General of Essential Services, S.B. Divaratne, in a letter issued to the Government Agents of Vavuniyaa, Mullaiththeevu and Ki'linochchi last month has instructed the GAs to refrain from making any requests for food and non food assistance from INGOs and UN Agencies. "All your requirements should be processed throgh the Commissioner General of Essential Services, even in the event of any urgent necessity," the letter states. The content of the letter, which is interpreted as a threat to the Tamil GAs, is also document of evidence for how a structural genocide is being inflicted upon the Tamil people, an official serving under one of the GAs told TamilNet.

A copy of the letter was sent to Basil Rajapaksa, a national list MP and advisor to his brother Mahinda Rajapaksa and to Gotabhaya Rajapakasa, another brother of Mr. Mahinda Rajapaksa and SL Secretary of Defence.

Recently, Colombo was irked by a statement of a World Food Program (WFP) official, John Campbell, who reported from Tharmapuram in Vanni to the BBC that conditions in Vanni were "as basic as in Somalia."

"Any Government Agent charged with the responsibility of caring for refugees should try whatever means available to him or her, to obtain humanitarian aid. Depriving them this right is a war crime," the official who supplied the document to TamilNet said.

“UNLOCK CONCENTRATION CAMPS”

Since: Aug 09

Barry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 4, 2009
 
Less than 5% of Sinhalese are FAIR COMPLEXION and they are the products of Portugese and DUTCH invaders

“UNLOCK CONCENTRATION CAMPS”

Since: Aug 09

Barry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 6, 2009
 
Pathetic EVIL BLINED Sin-HELLa racists cannot even know their color

“UNLOCK CONCENTRATION CAMPS”

Since: Aug 09

Barry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 6, 2009
 
ALIENS to the EARTH not Aryans
Thor-Indra-Zeus

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 6, 2009
 
seyon wrote:
sinHella Barbaric racists
Not Even GOD can help you FRUSTRATED SinHella Bararians having sex with DEAD BODIES
You are not ARYANS but DARK SKINNED BARBARIANS- look at the 95% Sinhalese starting with DARK SKINNED PRIME MONSTER RATNASRI WICKRAMANAYAKE- who HAVE SEX WITH EVEN DEAD BODIES.
No human can touch you bararians.
Seyon, you fruitcake,
Rathnasisri Wickremanayake is in fact fair and quite tall. I can't comment on your second assertion about him having sex with dead bodies, but in all probability he does not engage in necrophilia and that he has plenty of other important things to do in his capacity of Prime Minister.

“UNLOCK CONCENTRATION CAMPS”

Since: Aug 09

Barry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 6, 2009
 
Thor-Indra-Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
Seyon, you fruitcake,
Rathnasisri Wickremanayake is in fact fair and quite tall. I can't comment on your second assertion about him having sex with dead bodies, but in all probability he does not engage in necrophilia and that he has plenty of other important things to do in his capacity of Prime Minister.
You cannot help it, I can understand cos you are VIRTUALLY BLINDED by SIn-HELLa NAZISM.
as Per Srilankan BARBARIANS doing sex with even dead bodies, YOUTUBE already have the video
Thor-Indra-Zeus

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 7, 2009
 
Roshan De Silva wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot help it, I can understand cos you are VIRTUALLY BLINDED by SIn-HELLa NAZISM.
as Per Srilankan BARBARIANS doing sex with even dead bodies, YOUTUBE already have the video
Any tamil coolie can post a film on U-tube. Just think of it it must have been tamil actors trying to act like Singhalese
ImpartialLankan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Roshan De Silva wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot help it, I can understand cos you are VIRTUALLY BLINDED by SIn-HELLa NAZISM.
as Per Srilankan BARBARIANS doing sex with even dead bodies, YOUTUBE already have the video
We have a Nation - You have a transexual Govt

We have a writeen History in Lanka - You have a fairytale called Eelam

We have a long tradition of Treaties with other nations - Tamils are simply called strangers by all of them

Indian Emperor Asoka sent his children to deal with the Sinhalese - The Tamils were ignored because they were so unimportant

can you see a pattern emerging, shout and scream all you want, you're just making yourself and all your people unhappy. Simply accept that you are Sri Lankan like the rest of us and quit alling for seperatism...... coz lets face it, you're not going to get it

“UNLOCK CONCENTRATION CAMPS”

Since: Aug 09

Barry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

U don't have a UNIQUE language but we have ORIGINAL GREAT Tamil language
Muslims adopted Tamil because Tamils were the ONLY RULERS and INHABITANTS when they arrived
99% Sinhala alphabet sounds similar to those of Tamil because Sinhala was created out of Tamil
The LION flag was Tamil King's flag not yours.
Tamils have 2300 year old DOCUMENTED HISTORY with EVIDENCE and Archeological evidence while found the BUDDHIST statues in the island after you yourselves HIDDEN in the areas to find them later.
No wonder, the MAHAVAMSA EVIL BOOM was wriiten in PALI not in Sinhala cos there was no SINHALA at all
ImpartialLankan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Roshan De Silva wrote:
U don't have a UNIQUE language but we have ORIGINAL GREAT Tamil language
Muslims adopted Tamil because Tamils were the ONLY RULERS and INHABITANTS when they arrived
99% Sinhala alphabet sounds similar to those of Tamil because Sinhala was created out of Tamil
The LION flag was Tamil King's flag not yours.
Tamils have 2300 year old DOCUMENTED HISTORY with EVIDENCE and Archeological evidence while found the BUDDHIST statues in the island after you yourselves HIDDEN in the areas to find them later.
No wonder, the MAHAVAMSA EVIL BOOM was wriiten in PALI not in Sinhala cos there was no SINHALA at all
Actually – Sinhalese is a unique language enjoyed by only the people of Sri Lanka.
The Muslim (Arab)moors were also from the malabar areas of south west India’s coastal region around Kerala, so they already knew Tamil before they got to Sri Lanka. That’s why their Tamil is spoken differently to yours.
Sinhala is derived from Pali which is derived from Sanskrit. Tamil is also considered to be derived from Sanskrit although Tamil scholars will tell you different (they always do)
Yes – A Tamil King did fly the Lion (Sinha) flag and not the Cholan Tiger flag, which proves that these were Tamil Kings in Sinhala Kingdoms.
And YES the Tamils do have a 2300 year written History, but not in Sri Lanka, even the Historical records held in South India don’t really talk about so called Eelam.(do you know where the word Eelam comes from?)
Sri Lankan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 12, 2009
 
http://www.tamilcanadian.com/page.php...
Read this and stop disputing.
Vast majority of you are BROTHERS and SISTERS.
trudeau

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

ImpartialLankan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually – Sinhalese is a unique language enjoyed by only the people of Sri Lanka.
The Muslim (Arab)moors were also from the malabar areas of south west India’s coastal region around Kerala, so they already knew Tamil before they got to Sri Lanka. That’s why their Tamil is spoken differently to yours.
Sinhala is derived from Pali which is derived from Sanskrit. Tamil is also considered to be derived from Sanskrit although Tamil scholars will tell you different (they always do)
Yes – A Tamil King did fly the Lion (Sinha) flag and not the Cholan Tiger flag, which proves that these were Tamil Kings in Sinhala Kingdoms.
And YES the Tamils do have a 2300 year written History, but not in Sri Lanka, even the Historical records held in South India don’t really talk about so called Eelam.(do you know where the word Eelam comes from?)
man you either need to read up history or take a lesson from our history prof siva sankaran sarma :D
sinhala is not a unique language...it has borrowed elements from tamil. most tamil words end with m or n, new sinhala words were formed by replacing those letters with 'ya'
ImpartialLankan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

trudeau wrote:
<quoted text>
man you either need to read up history or take a lesson from our history prof siva sankaran sarma :D
sinhala is not a unique language...it has borrowed elements from tamil. most tamil words end with m or n, new sinhala words were formed by replacing those letters with 'ya'
That is merely then that Tamil is also derived from Sanskrit.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Heidelberg, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

ImpartialLankan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is merely then that Tamil is also derived from Sanskrit.
Sanskrit has borrowed quite as much from Dravidian as Dravidian has from Sanskrit. Tamil has borrowed more words from Sanskrit than Sanskrit has from Dravidian. It is a trivial thing for a language to borrow vocabulary. But when it uses another language's syntax to form the way it expresses things, and uses another language's phonology for its sounds, that is really profound influence. The fact is, Sanskrit HAS been influenced in this way by Dravidian. Of course, some Dravidian languages have also borrowed Sanskrit sounds (bh, etc.) But none of the four Dravidian languages I have read has borrowed anything from Sanskrit syntax that I can identify. Much of the syntax of Sanskrit is Dravidian, and it has a large Dravidian vocabulary. Its system of phonetics is profoundly influenced by Dravidian -- Indo-Aryan is the only IE family with retroflexes
Sanskrit also lacks some sounds that are available in Tamil. Tamil has short e and o, zh, R, n, and many permutations of stops -- e.g. k in akam -- which are not found in Skt. Actually both languages have about the same number of phonemes
The word Dravidian clearly comes from the word Tamil. This has been demonstrated time and time again -- the earliest occurrences of the word in IA are dramiDa ==> draviDa.
THere is a close symbiotic nature between Tamil and Sanskrit The fact is, Sanskrit and Tamil, while originally independent traditions, have from the earliest times formed one cultural stream, much as the Latin and the languages of Western Europe have.

Sanskrit, like Tamil, is a very rich language and tradition. It has an enormous variety of writings, some of which are of great quality (which is true of most rich languages). It has been a carrier of cultural tradition, and it is endlessly interesting. But why is it that it is mindlessly glorified for all the WRONG reasons?

Both languages are carriers of wonderful and rich intellectual and literary traditions. The only way to appreciate either language is to read these literatures and spend a lot of time pondering them.
A person who knows Tamil very well not run down Sanskrit and similarly a person who knows Sanskrit very well will not run down Tamil. As they will know how much both languages have contributed to each other and to modern Indian languages. Both Indo Aryan nad Dravidian.
ImpartialLankan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>Sanskrit has borrowed quite as much from Dravidian as Dravidian has from Sanskrit. Tamil has borrowed more words from Sanskrit than Sanskrit has from Dravidian. It is a trivial thing for a language to borrow vocabulary. But when it uses another language's syntax to form the way it expresses things, and uses another language's phonology for its sounds, that is really profound influence. The fact is, Sanskrit HAS been influenced in this way by Dravidian. Of course, some Dravidian languages have also borrowed Sanskrit sounds (bh, etc.) But none of the four Dravidian languages I have read has borrowed anything from Sanskrit syntax that I can identify. Much of the syntax of Sanskrit is Dravidian, and it has a large Dravidian vocabulary. Its system of phonetics is profoundly influenced by Dravidian -- Indo-Aryan is the only IE family with retroflexes
Sanskrit also lacks some sounds that are available in Tamil. Tamil has short e and o, zh, R, n, and many permutations of stops -- e.g. k in akam -- which are not found in Skt. Actually both languages have about the same number of phonemes
The word Dravidian clearly comes from the word Tamil. This has been demonstrated time and time again -- the earliest occurrences of the word in IA are dramiDa ==> draviDa.
THere is a close symbiotic nature between Tamil and Sanskrit The fact is, Sanskrit and Tamil, while originally independent traditions, have from the earliest times formed one cultural stream, much as the Latin and the languages of Western Europe have.
Sanskrit, like Tamil, is a very rich language and tradition. It has an enormous variety of writings, some of which are of great quality (which is true of most rich languages). It has been a carrier of cultural tradition, and it is endlessly interesting. But why is it that it is mindlessly glorified for all the WRONG reasons?
Both languages are carriers of wonderful and rich intellectual and literary traditions. The only way to appreciate either language is to read these literatures and spend a lot of time pondering them.
A person who knows Tamil very well not run down Sanskrit and similarly a person who knows Sanskrit very well will not run down Tamil. As they will know how much both languages have contributed to each other and to modern Indian languages. Both Indo Aryan nad Dravidian.
So Sinhala is derived from Sanskrit which happens to be very similar to Dravidian
Soulja

Maple, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 12, 2009
 
Thor-Indra-Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
Seyon, you fruitcake,
Rathnasisri Wickremanayake is in fact fair and quite tall. I can't comment on your second assertion about him having sex with dead bodies, but in all probability he does not engage in necrophilia and that he has plenty of other important things to do in his capacity of Prime Minister.
I am astonished at what you consider a fair skinned person.

There are no Brown Aryans Period.
ImpartialLankan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 13, 2009
 
Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>I am astonished at what you consider a fair skinned person.
There are no Brown Aryans Period.
Aryan refers to a pure bred race, in some classifications even Dravidians are considered Aryan
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Heidelberg, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

ImpartialLankan wrote:
<quoted text>
So Sinhala is derived from Sanskrit which happens to be very similar to Dravidian
Sinhalese is a mixtur of Sanskrit Pali/Prakit and Tamil. It is around 35 to 40% Tamil. It grammar syntax phonology and alphabet is purely derived from Tamil. Mnay place names in the south that you think as Sinhala is in fact Tamil. Eg Aelagoda which means in Sinhala the mound or hillock with a waterfall or fast running water. Ali means in Tamil fast running water the whirlpool Khaode means mound hillock. Elu Eelam or Hela was Tamil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of81
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Sri Lanka Forum right now

Search the Sri Lanka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Asylum seeker family denied funeral right 9 min Protect Australia 308
Proof that Tamils were the original people of L... 1 hr Ceylonese 4
Padavi Kulam tank was built by Tamil kings 2 hr Ceylonese 1
Where goo balla UBSL/Trisha is? 3 hr Nice Child 0
Tamule eelame will be established mid 2017 8 hr Ceylonese 1
Della 8 hr Chiang 1
Mage blue puka loku wela halo 8 hr THE ALPHA MALE 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••