Keheliya Rambukwella's daughter Chandula was raped by General Shavendra Silva

Posted in the Sri Lanka Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of120
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lankan

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 12, 2012
 
Minister Keheliya Rambukwella’s daughter who is working at the office of Sri Lanka’s Permanent Representative to the UN, Chandula, has been Raped by the Deputy Permanent Representative, Major General Shavendra Silva.

This news has been blacked out by Mahinda Rajapaksha brothers.

“Hindu God- Dhanwantri”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 12, 2012
 
Lankan wrote:
Minister Keheliya Rambukwella’s daughter who is working at the office of Sri Lanka’s Permanent Representative to the UN, Chandula, has been Raped by the Deputy Permanent Representative, Major General Shavendra Silva.
This news has been blacked out by Mahinda Rajapaksha brothers.
Ha.. Ha.. Ha..
Tamils are pathological liars
SriLankan

Varese, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 12, 2012
 
WHO CARES ?
Lanka

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 12, 2012
 
Shavendra accused of abusing Keheliya’s daughter says tone down Sri Lankan guardian

http://www.srilankaguardian.org/2012/01/shave...
Lankan

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 12, 2012
 
The President Mahinda Rajapaksa has asked Keheliya not to drag the matter any further.

The President has ordered the Deputy Permanent Representative for Sri Lanka at the UN, Major General Shavendra Silva to immediately beg for forgiveness for his rape from Media Minister Keheliya Rambukwella’s daughter, Miss. Chandula
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 12, 2012
 
Lankan wrote:
The President Mahinda Rajapaksa has asked Keheliya not to drag the matter any further.
The President has ordered the Deputy Permanent Representative for Sri Lanka at the UN, Major General Shavendra Silva to immediately beg for forgiveness for his rape from Media Minister Keheliya Rambukwella’s daughter, Miss. Chandula
Thalivar got decapitated and didnt take the pill. ROFL> killer race the demalas are.
Lankan

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 12, 2012
 
The Minister’s daughter has complained to senior embassy officials that Silva had forcibly dragged her into his office and Raped her and that she had managed to escape after giving a good fight.
Angered by the incident, the Minister Keheliya Rambukwella has complained to the President Rajapaksha and asked that an inquiry be held with immediate effect.
The President has promised to take action against Shavendra Silva and had asked the Minister to keep quiet about the matter and to not act upon it.

“Hindu God- Dhanwantri”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lankan wrote:
The Minister’s daughter has complained to senior embassy officials that Silva had forcibly dragged her into his office and Raped her and that she had managed to escape after giving a good fight.
Angered by the incident, the Minister Keheliya Rambukwella has complained to the President Rajapaksha and asked that an inquiry be held with immediate effect.
The President has promised to take action against Shavendra Silva and had asked the Minister to keep quiet about the matter and to not act upon it.
Many young Tamil men in Jaffna tried to sexually exploit the young children among plantation workers sent to refugee camps in Jaffna. This was described as learning sex, by those with a perverse sense of humour! Others in Jaffna- men and women, went to these camps looking for domestic help. Yet others, rummaged through the used clothing meant for these refugees and selected the best for themselves. Very few helped!

Are we Tamils a cruel people by nature?
Lankan

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

A tamil girl raped by Deputy Permanent Representative for Sri Lanka at the UN.

No investigation needed says congress party of india.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamilhinduwarrio...
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 12, 2012
 
Lankan wrote:
A tamil girl raped by Deputy Permanent Representative for Sri Lanka at the UN.
No investigation needed says congress party of india.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamilhinduwarrio...
Thalivar raped manay many demala bitches with dynamite, you never uttered a word. pow... demala bitches loaded there areshooles with dynamite and dtonated the demala arsehooles all over the place. pow ne?

“Hindu God- Dhanwantri”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 12, 2012
 
Lankan wrote:
A tamil girl raped by Deputy Permanent Representative for Sri Lanka at the UN.
No investigation needed says congress party of india.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamilhinduwarrio...
Tamils paraded naked and badly mutilated bodies of the Sinhala & Muslims in the Tamil "Holy" kovils - for all to see !!

Do you know what would happen if the British paraded naked bodies of Tamil terrorists in London?

There would be riots for months (remember the London big mac riots?).

People made such a fuss about Abu Grahib, even though the American Defense Minister, Donald Rumsfeld, personally apologized, and many of the soldiers involved were given long prison sentences after a thorough investigation.

No one is punished and the incident is not even acknowledged by the Tamils.

It's a real shame for Tamils !!!!!
Lankan

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 12, 2012
 
You need to check your head first for your mental fitness.
naIan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamils paraded naked and badly mutilated bodies of the Sinhala & Muslims in the Tamil "Holy" kovils - for all to see !!
Do you know what would happen if the British paraded naked bodies of Tamil terrorists in London?
There would be riots for months (remember the London big mac riots?).
People made such a fuss about Abu Grahib, even though the American Defense Minister, Donald Rumsfeld, personally apologized, and many of the soldiers involved were given long prison sentences after a thorough investigation.
No one is punished and the incident is not even acknowledged by the Tamils.
It's a real shame for Tamils !!!!!
SriLankan

Varese, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 13, 2012
 
Lankan wrote:
Minister Keheliya Rambukwella’s daughter who is working at the office of Sri Lanka’s Permanent Representative to the UN, Chandula, has been Raped by the Deputy Permanent Representative, Major General Shavendra Silva.
This news has been blacked out by Mahinda Rajapaksha brothers.
defeated suckiliy ponnaya.. now ,go drink Keheliya Rambukwella’s daughter's sh1t water..guu demala.
Lankeswaran

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 13, 2012
 
Keheliya Rambukwella MP (Member of plotter)
sacrifices his daughter’s honor to safeguard portfolio.
Lankeswaran

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 13, 2012
 
Tamils were not defeated, in fact when 40000 innocent Tamils were attacked injured using congress party of India's weapons , Tamils have asked the UN to provide medicine for injured civilians.
The UN made precondition for medicine, UN had asked the tamils to put down the weapon for Medicine.

Prabakaran could have disperse his troops and waged a Gorilla war , but for the people he ordered his troops to surrender.

The result is genocide.
SriLankan wrote:
<quoted text>
defeated suckiliy ponnaya.. now ,go drink Keheliya Rambukwella’s daughter's sh1t water..guu demala.
SriLankan

Padova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 13, 2012
 
Lankeswaran wrote:
Prabakaran could have disperse his troops and waged a Gorilla war ,
<quoted text>
gorilla war ?
where ? in hell ?..demala modaya.
Lankeswaran

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 13, 2012
 
Reliable sources says Keheliya Rambukwella's daughter Chandula who is working at the office of Sri Lanka’s Permanent Representative to the UN made be pregnant by Major General Shavendra Silva's rape.
Anushka Vedanayagam

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 13, 2012
 
Lankeswaran wrote:
Tamils were not defeated, in fact when 40000 innocent Tamils were attacked injured using congress party of India's weapons , Tamils have asked the UN to provide medicine for injured civilians.
The UN made precondition for medicine, UN had asked the tamils to put down the weapon for Medicine.
Prabakaran could have disperse his troops and waged a Gorilla war , but for the people he ordered his troops to surrender.
The result is genocide.
<quoted text>
"Gorilla war"

sir what is this bull shit?
Are you thinking up something in Tamil and shitting in English?
Lankeswaran

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 13, 2012
 
We know the Karkaas of Sri Lanka's education background.

Moothavis are expanding like piglets.

http://www.agriculture.technomuses.ca/english...
SriLankan wrote:
<quoted text>
gorilla war ?
where ? in hell ?..demala modaya.
SriLankan

Varese, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 13, 2012
 
Lankeswaran wrote:
Reliable sources says Keheliya Rambukwella's daughter Chandula who is working at the office of Sri Lanka’s Permanent Representative to the UN made be pregnant by Major General Shavendra Silva's rape.
defeated kari demala..what is your problem ? facking loser..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of120
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••