Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Sri Balasubramaniam

Denmark

#1 Dec 4, 2011
Im comming to SLK next week..Im a business man from europe (germany), I gonna stay 2weeks in Colombo, so if u can help me to find a model looking slim singalese girl who want to fuck for money, then be ready to get ur amount for helping.. SLK 10.000 or more for u..only serious people and send me picture before we make any deals..write in this comments and I will write to u my e-mail.
Mr Sri Balasubramaniam

Denmark

#2 Dec 4, 2011
If the girl look like on this homepage... http://www.indian-palace.com/ , then I will pay up to SLK 50.000 for a night and U will get SLK 10.000 or more for helping to find the girl.
Demallu pannamu

Montclair, NJ

#4 Dec 4, 2011
why sunhalese girl? why not a tamil girl?
Partha

Perth, Australia

#5 Dec 4, 2011
Demallu pannamu wrote:
why sunhalese girl? why not a tamil girl?
tamil girl?? ha ha ha ha ha. who wanna fack a tamil girl?
SriLankan

Este, Italy

#7 Dec 4, 2011
Demallu pannamu

Montclair, NJ

#10 Dec 4, 2011
Partha wrote:
<quoted text>
tamil girl?? ha ha ha ha ha. who wanna fack a tamil girl?
arent you tamil too?
Partha

Perth, Australia

#11 Dec 4, 2011
Demallu pannamu wrote:
<quoted text>
arent you tamil too?
no way. we're too good looking to be tamil first of all and second of all we're not from tamil nadu.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 5, 2011
SriLankan wrote:
Malaysian Ceylonese girls are worse than monkeys.That's why KLC Partha does not post their photos.
Partha

Perth, Australia

#15 Dec 5, 2011
KLC ANANDAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Malaysian Ceylonese girls are worse than monkeys.That's why KLC Partha does not post their photos.
who is KLC Partha? dishonest dravidian who posts under various profiles but was caught out in spectacular fashion by liarsano. lol u were hammered and then u didn't come on with those identities and have changed it again. Only pathetic loosers hide under various profiles inorder to be heard. Only M'Ceylonese girls have the choice to post their pics not anyone else or for sex addicts like u. I mean I don't blame u cos u r stuck with tamil girls in south india so u desperately want to see some pretty girls lol only your tamil girls are worse than monkeys.. that is why the north indians always make fun of the 'darkie madrassi'
CrimeaRiver-IMP

London, UK

#16 Dec 5, 2011
All jokes aside, if this post is real then this dude is a paedophile who would accept sex with an underage girl.

That may be OK for Ceylonese Tamils but not for decent people.

This guy should be reported.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 5, 2011
Partha wrote:
<quoted text>
who is KLC Partha? dishonest dravidian who posts under various profiles but was caught out in spectacular fashion by liarsano. lol u were hammered and then u didn't come on with those identities and have changed it again. Only pathetic loosers hide under various profiles inorder to be heard. Only M'Ceylonese girls have the choice to post their pics not anyone else or for sex addicts like u. I mean I don't blame u cos u r stuck with tamil girls in south india so u desperately want to see some pretty girls lol only your tamil girls are worse than monkeys.. that is why the north indians always make fun of the 'darkie madrassi'
Dravidian demala wretch, who do you think I am? I am an Aryan-Sinhalese from Galle. It is really amusing to see a demala abusing other demalas.This is what CrimeaRiver-IMP has written about you in another thread:

"In conclusion: he is a self hating Tamil. He hates Tamils even though he is one.

Like Hitler who wanted a Europe of Blonde haired Blue eyed people but had dark hair and dark eyes."
Keep it up.Keep abusing the other demalas.
Partha

Perth, Australia

#18 Dec 5, 2011
KLC ANANDAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Dravidian demala wretch, who do you think I am? I am an Aryan-Sinhalese from Galle. It is really amusing to see a demala abusing other demalas.This is what CrimeaRiver-IMP has written about you in another thread:
"In conclusion: he is a self hating Tamil. He hates Tamils even though he is one.
Like Hitler who wanted a Europe of Blonde haired Blue eyed people but had dark hair and dark eyes."
kowndinya we all know your suffering from an inferiority complex. Now you're trying to give sinhalese a bad name by saying you are sinhalese ha ha.

exactly.. u can't even respect your own people yet u expect respect. lol ur tamil women are ugly and every race knows that! u will always be a tamil so deal with it and go to the nadu forum. we don't want tamils here.
Partha

Perth, Australia

#19 Dec 5, 2011
KLC ANANDAN wrote:
<quoted text>
r u a flat nosed darkie from galle?
fair man

Sri Lanka

#20 Dec 6, 2011
Tamil girls also are fair pretty girls.
Partha

Perth, Australia

#21 Dec 6, 2011
fair man wrote:
Tamil girls also are fair pretty girls.
like 0.1% lol. just for that u cannot make that claim.

Location hidden

#22 Dec 6, 2011
Partha wrote:
<quoted text>
like 0.1% lol. just for that u cannot make that claim.
Ur Malaysian "Ceylonese" r also Tamil Vellalars only. U talk as if u Ceylonese have nothing to do with Tamil.That "Sri Lankan" is posting the photo of ur LTTE Ceylonese girls and making fun of them. U shameless fellow seem to approve of it. BTW I am not Kowndiya.I am a Sinhalese.
Partha

Perth, Australia

#23 Dec 6, 2011
KLC ANANDAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur Malaysian "Ceylonese" r also Tamil Vellalars only. U talk as if u Ceylonese have nothing to do with Tamil.That "Sri Lankan" is posting the photo of ur LTTE Ceylonese girls and making fun of them. U shameless fellow seem to approve of it. BTW I am not Kowndiya.I am a Sinhalese.
no kowndinya go back to looking at ugly tamil girls in tamil nadu, unless u want to keep getting exposed by me. Firstly how can Ceylonese be Tamils? Are Chinese also Tamils? lol someone needs to learn history. Secondly not all Malaysian Ceylonese are Vellalars.

kowndiya why do u come here? just because u were kicked out of the indian forum doesn't mean we will accept u. Ponambalam and bandaaranaike booted out the tamil kallathonis lol. what is your purpose here? why don't u feel comfortable amongst your own people, because here u will only be treated like a reject.
did I mention that your tamil women look like apes covered in tar?
Partha

Perth, Australia

#24 Dec 6, 2011
KLC ANANDAN wrote:
<quoted text>
brahmin kowndinya with a superiority complex.. u cringe because I have exposed the truth. U want ceylon to be a slave of tamil nadu but I have put that under that carpet with my videos. looks like the dravidians are not important or even worth talking about in ceylon now. so u now come in a different identity trying to force your chauvanistic dravidian views.. but yet again I shut u down. must be both humiliating and frustrating for you.
why do people shit on the streets in tamil nadu? how come u brahmins have no place to call your own? all brahmins of indian heritage in ceylon will be booted back to india such as Siva.
Partha

Perth, Australia

#25 Dec 6, 2011
KLC ANANDAN wrote:
<quoted text>
.That "Sri Lankan" is posting the photo of ur LTTE Ceylonese girls and making fun of them. U shameless fellow seem to approve of it. BTW I am not Kowndiya.I am a Sinhalese.
yeah ur a sinhalese and not kowndinya that is why u mention Im a 'shameless' fellow. Now why would a sinhalese say that? kowndinya u have been caught out again.

dishonest people like u who come here in different identities to to cause racial hatred must be put to death. now kallathoni what is your purpose here?

where is your fitting response to KLC? I thought u said 'just like harini I'm also going to leave this forum' what happened?
sexysadie

Billerica, MA

#26 Dec 6, 2011
Mr Sri Balasubramaniam wrote:
Im comming to SLK next week..Im a business man from europe (germany), I gonna stay 2weeks in Colombo, so if u can help me to find a model looking slim singalese girl who want to fuck for money, then be ready to get ur amount for helping.. SLK 10.000 or more for u..only serious people and send me picture before we make any deals..write in this comments and I will write to u my e-mail.
try e-mailing primacdowell27@aol.com she is always ready to screw.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay sex 2 hr gay king 1
hurricane 9 hr Tan 1
national go toples day 9 hr Tan 1
Deiyane Mage Puka (May '11) 10 hr Lakaa 13
why did LTTE dead was burried not cremated? 11 hr Ebola Demala 5
Who am I ? 13 hr Ebola Demala 2
Tamil Gay cruse (Feb '11) Fri gay king 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••