#1 Jan 8, 2008
"Personally I feel that after 10 years of putting the airline on the right road to success and profitability, it was a disappointing end," he said.
#2 Jan 8, 2008
Why DO We TAMILS HATE LTTE!!!!!
LTTE has been banned by almost every countries in the world and named it as number one Terrorist group in the world.
LTTE earns money by doing contract for money.They killed indian former prime minister Mr Ghandi for Money.
They involved American Pentagon Blast for MONEy.
LTTE is famous for Heroin Business and Child Soldiers.
They brainshed WOMEN to SUICIDE.
AMerican Governmant last month freezed all TRO ( Tamil Rehabilitation Organization )Accounts as they have directly funded money to LTTE.American Governmant emphazised to the world that helping LTTE MEANS HELPING TERRORISM
· April 8, 1994: A Canadian LTTE operative died when a bomb detonated prematurely. Four other bombs exploded at hotels and other civilian targets overnight.
· October 26th 1996. A Tamil Tiger assassin gunned down the LTTE's treasurer for France and a companion in Paris.(The deceased was apparently lining his own pockets too.) The gunman is believed to have escaped to Canada and is being hidden by the LTTE here.
· November 3, 1995. A suicide unit of the LTTE shot their way into an oil storage depot in Colombo. The terrorists then used the explosives strapped to their bodies to destroy 14 storage tanks -- causing $61 million in damage. They killed 23 soldiers and two civilians.
· November 24, 1995 a suicide cadre of the LTTE tried to penetrate the headquarters of the Sri Lankan Army. When stopped by guards, the first bomber detonated his explosive vest. Shortly afterwards, a second bomber detonated her vest in a crowd of civilian on-lookers. Casualties included 16 dead and 52 people injured.
· January 31, 1996. A truck bomb detonated in the Central Bank building in Colombo. Some 1,400 people were injured and 81 were killed.
· July 26, 1996, two bombs exploded on a commuter train near Colombo, killing at least 78 people.
· October 15, 1997, Another LTTE suicide bomber took a 400 kg truck bomb into the newly opened World Trade Centre in Colombo. This attack killed 18 people and wounded 100.
· January 25 1998, a LTTE Suicide squad detonated a truck bomb at the holiest site for Sinhalese Buddhists, the Temple of the Tooth. It killed 14 people. The outrageous attack was probably intended to provoke Sinhalese into communal rioting and counter-atrocities -- which, in classic insurgent strategy, would be of enormous benefit to the Tamil Tigers.
· March 5 1998, a bus bombing campaign in Colombo killed 32 people and wounded 250.
· December 18, 1999, simultaneous LTTE suicide bomber attacks were made on Sri Lankan President Kumaratunga and the Leader of the Opposition days before a federal election. President Kumaratunga lost an eye in the attack.…to be continued
· February 7, 2000. Seven bombs exploded on trains and buses in Sri Lanka in a one week period. Another bomb was detected and disarmed
Add your comments below
|Tamil Gay cruse (Feb '11)||1 hr||gay king||3|
|Prabhakaran is still alive||8 hr||Soulja||1|
|Abortion (Jan '12)||9 hr||Ms_Julie||31|
|Jaffna Brahmin Dogs||21 hr||Ponna Pillai||2|
|i hate sinhalese people from srilanka||Thu||Ponnalingam||4|
|Visit full body massage & spa therapy (May '13)||Wed||saman||14|
|Souljas's sister died while exploding a train S...||Wed||Ebola Demala||1|
Find what you want!
Search Sri Lanka Forum Now