Colombo plans to settle 25,000 Sinhala families in Batticaloa district

Posted in the Sri Lanka Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Siva Sankaran

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 12, 2012
 
http://www.tamilnet.com/art.html...
These genocial monkeys are now trying to SInhalise the eastern heratland Batticaloa
Oruvan

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 12, 2012
 
Excellent news. Run demalu run! lol
Sakkilipillai

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Oruvan wrote:
Excellent news. Run demalu run! lol
The Tamil monkey Siva Sankaran isn't seeing the positive side here. They're going to build a state of the art enclosure for these black Tamil monkeys. It'll have an automated banana dispenser, tire swings, the works really.
Sajeewi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 12, 2012
 
If low cast Tamil terrorist are hellbent in killing and trying to bring meyam to the Sinhalies country with the guidance of catolic church, and diaspora scums, this is one of the best tools to neutralize the Tamil scums. I have been telling Tamils this all the way long, no NETO is going to come and rescue any terrorist in India's backyard. At least now the Tamils has to lern to live with the others. No special privileges, learn to be a Sri Lankan. Even if MR is depose army is still there. 300 000 army, no peace keeping force is need to come to Sri Lanka, peace is already there.
Siva Sankaran

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 12, 2012
 
Oruvan wrote:
Excellent news. Run demalu run! lol
Muslim pig that is why yuo have already run to Australia and obtained assylum under false pretences as a Tamil. Idiot even the Muslims in the east will be affected. The Sinhalese only used you backstabbers to gain a upperhand.Never intended to gove the east to you immigrant Jehadis but to steal it for themselves. Understood pig. Punc is not a Thullkan he is Malay Muslim so cares two hoots for you Tamil Muslim Thullukans from India.
Siva Sankaran

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 12, 2012
 
Sakkilipillai wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tamil monkey Siva Sankaran isn't seeing the positive side here. They're going to build a state of the art enclosure for these black Tamil monkeys. It'll have an automated banana dispenser, tire swings, the works really.
Speaking from experience? Are you in some monkey enclosure in Europe? Sinhalese orangutan. As you seem to be having a very good knowledge of this.
Siva Sankaran

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Sajeewi wrote:
If low cast Tamil terrorist are hellbent in killing and trying to bring meyam to the Sinhalies country with the guidance of catolic church, and diaspora scums, this is one of the best tools to neutralize the Tamil scums. I have been telling Tamils this all the way long, no NETO is going to come and rescue any terrorist in India's backyard. At least now the Tamils has to lern to live with the others. No special privileges, learn to be a Sri Lankan. Even if MR is depose army is still there. 300 000 army, no peace keeping force is need to come to Sri Lanka, peace is already there.
Toilet cleaning slum dwelling Sinhalese bitch from western Sydeny . The North and the east of the island had never been Sinhalese at all underrstood bitch. Now thanks to Brtain and countries like India, China Pakistan Iran Saudi Arabia yo genocidla monkeys are stealing our land using the armed forces.
Sajeewi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 12, 2012
 
Siva Sankaran wrote:
<quoted text>Toilet cleaning slum dwelling Sinhalese bitch from western Sydeny . The North and the east of the island had never been Sinhalese at all underrstood bitch. Now thanks to Brtain and countries like India, China Pakistan Iran Saudi Arabia yo genocidla monkeys are stealing our land using the armed forces.
Again missing the point. Low cast Tamils wants to get acceptance in their primitive society and brhmin who sits on their a**** are using them to terrorizes the innocent Sri Lankan with unimaginable violence using sucide bombs in general to gain unfair advantage. Now disfranchise terror basterds in western ghattos lost their face and crying for blood of the innocent again.

If this is the only way to neutralize the the thret, it is very small prize to pay to avoid further deaths distraction.

This is beside my view that I like to see this disgusting primitive race getting totely subjugatated to the distruction they have couse to my country of birth.
Punc

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 12, 2012
 
Siva Sankaran wrote:
<quoted text>The North and the east of the island had never been Sinhalese at all underrstood bitch.
It will be though!! ROFL.... off to the roof top siva sankaran pakaya. ROFL>
Suicide tamil monkey

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Siva Sankaran wrote:
http://www.tamilnet.com/art.ht ml?catid=13&artid=35743
These genocial monkeys are now trying to SInhalise the eastern heratland Batticaloa
Ado demala. Sinhalese can live eny part of Srilanka.You kari demala f*ck off back to Demala Nadu.
Ass-Lankan

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 12, 2012
 
Suicide tamil monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ado demala. Sinhalese can live eny part of Srilanka.You kari demala f*ck off back to Demala Nadu.
Ado, Parai Chinkala Balla , Huthige Puttha, Amma Okka Vesi. Vesi Chinkala race, always behave like animals . Facking Vesige putthas. Chinkala Kari ballas.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 12, 2012
 
Ass-Lankan wrote:
<quoted text>Ado, Parai Chinkala Balla , Huthige Puttha, Amma Okka Vesi. Vesi Chinkala race, always behave like animals . Facking Vesige putthas. Chinkala Kari ballas.
you are the kairya, you dynamited your own sisters arshoole. LOL
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 12, 2012
 
Siva Sankaran wrote:
http://www.tamilnet.com/art.ht ml?catid=13&artid=35743
These genocial monkeys are now trying to SInhalise the eastern heratland Batticaloa
Whats wrong in it?
In kerala except ethnic tamil brahmins all other tamils are recent immigrants from tamilnadu.
Tamils are nearly 18% and 30% in palakkad and idukki dist.in munaar town(idukki,kerala) 85% are tamils..most of them are tea plantation workers from madurai,theni,dindigul areas of tamilnadu.
Do u know the current D.G.P(head of kerala police force) is tamil brahmin.also tamil brahmins are majority in palakkad town of kerala(interestingly there is no town in kerala with namboothiri(malayali brahmins) majority.
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 12, 2012
 
Siva Sankaran wrote:
http://www.tamilnet.com/art.ht ml?catid=13&artid=35743
These genocial monkeys are now trying to SInhalise the eastern heratland Batticaloa
Seems like tamils can migrate anywhere but others can't.
Sinhalese are also ceylon citizens.so they have every rights to travel and live anywhere in sri lanka.Try to live happily with them.
unbelivable

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 12, 2012
 
PROUD MALAYALI wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like tamils can migrate anywhere but others can't.
Sinhalese are also ceylon citizens.so they have every rights to travel and live anywhere in sri lanka.Try to live happily with them.
The difference is you can migrate anywhere as long as it is done lawfully. If you come in with an army of occupation and forcefully kill the inhabitants and force them off then it is called military invasion and occupation. Would you like it if come with force and threw you out of your property?
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 12, 2012
 
unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is you can migrate anywhere as long as it is done lawfully.
ROFL... like the para demalu comming in terror ships to Australia and Canada. LOL adai demala vesi, you have doen nothing lawfully , your tribe are criminal pakayo, from thalivar to your sister.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 12, 2012
 
unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is you can migrate anywhere as long as it is done lawfully. If you come in with an army of occupation and forcefully kill the inhabitants and force them off then it is called military invasion and occupation. Would you like it if come with force and threw you out of your property?
Kari demala vesi, what about the evictions of non demalu from yaffna? paka huthi you are good for nothing para demala criminal ponnayo.
very funny

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 13, 2012
 
unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is you can migrate anywhere as long as it is done lawfully. If you come in with an army of occupation and forcefully kill the inhabitants and force them off then it is called military invasion and occupation. Would you like it if come with force and threw you out of your property?
Oh you're talking about how the colonials settled you Tamils on Sinhalese land. Gotcha.
Siva Sankaran

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 13, 2012
 
PROUD MALAYALI wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong in it?
In kerala except ethnic tamil brahmins all other tamils are recent immigrants from tamilnadu.
Tamils are nearly 18% and 30% in palakkad and idukki dist.in munaar town(idukki,kerala) 85% are tamils..most of them are tea plantation workers from madurai,theni,dindigul areas of tamilnadu.
Do u know the current D.G.P(head of kerala police force) is tamil brahmin.also tamil brahmins are majority in palakkad town of kerala(interestingly there is no town in kerala with namboothiri(malayali brahmins) majority.
I think you understand the difference between individuals in a country moving freely and purchasing land business etc and deliberate ethnic cleansing and genocidal actvities unertaken by a government to make a certain people, group a voiceless minority in their ownlands. Tamils and Malalyalees moving into Kerala and Tamilnadu belong to the former and Sinhalese delberately being setteld in Tamil ares by the racist genocidal Sinhalese Sri Lankan government is the later. A deliberate genocidal and ethnic cleansing activity.
If you do not understand this you are even a far bigger idiot than what I thought, unless your anti Tamil sentiments blinds you to everything. Ikwno that you are Tamil hating Malayalee extremist. Thisis ithe reason you are still trollin this forum.
For your information. The Tamil areas in Iddiki are historically Tamil and should have gone to Tamilnadu. So were many Tamil majority areas in Southern Karnataka. The Tamils were given a raw deal in the statae reorganisation due to very weak Tamil yes men leaders at that time.
There are far more Malayalees Telugus and Kanadigas and others living in Tamil nadu than Tamils within their states. Tamilnadu is an economic hub whereas Kerala is a bacwater. It is a well known that Malayalees leave in droves and move to other Indian states or overseas. They largely move to Tamil Nadu.
Thor-Indra-Zeus

Colombo, Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 13, 2012
 
Oruvan wrote:
Excellent news. Run demalu run! lol
I just opened a bottle of champagne. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Sri Lanka Forum right now

Search the Sri Lanka Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sri Lankan asylum seekers fly to Australia 5 hr Tamules r TERRORISTS 2
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 6 hr Rajat Yadav 422
Sri Lankan president will stay away from war co... 8 hr Tamules r TERRORISTS 2
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... 8 hr Tamules r TERRORISTS 2
Sri Lanka's new international airport to provid... (Mar '11) 12 hr Harini returnz 157
hi 15 hr Harini returnz 2
India will stand by SL position at the UNHRC - ... 15 hr nichalous 2
•••
•••