Tamils insulting Allah

Posted in the Sri Lanka Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
thambi rata patawamu

Montclair, NJ

#1 Nov 17, 2012
I dont think it is right to insult Allah. If the Muslims are doing bad things they should be punished. They were killing cows in Colombo streets. those people should be put in jail. never allowed to come back to the society.

Its not right to insult religious figures.
Real Harini

Granby, Canada

#2 Nov 17, 2012
thambi rata patawamu wrote:
I dont think it is right to insult Allah. If the Muslims are doing bad things they should be punished. They were killing cows in Colombo streets. those people should be put in jail. never allowed to come back to the society.
thambi, are you a vegetarian?
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Salman Rushdi did it. Allah is a an innanimate moon god, You could insult him on a full moon day.
Shoba

Champigny-sur-marne, France

#4 Nov 18, 2012
He like Tamil & Muslim riots? Sinhala mathanamutta?
Sri Lanka muslims are not fools!
sri lankan

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Tamil Muslim riots. Muslims willv f tamils
selva

Northolt, UK

#7 Nov 18, 2012
okkama horuwaru,okkama keriwaru thum sihalayo goo daruwa!
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Observation Deck wrote:
muslims have a screw missing
possibly many of them missing, particularly on their heads.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Observation Deck wrote:
muslims have a screw missing
May be they left the screw in soulja's arse, after screwing him. LOL
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

#10 Nov 18, 2012
please..... keep on insulting Allah
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Nov 18, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Allah is some persons middle name,,and I can say unique
Thor-Indra-Zeus

Sri Lanka

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>Salman Rushdi did it. Allah is a an innanimate moon god, You could insult him on a full moon day.
tamil monkey,
Allah is the very same God that you worship (ie the christian religious nuts called Born Again) and also the one the jews worship. the difference lies in which prohets you find more important and whether or not you believe in christ being the son of God.
Even your heaven is the same place.
LOL
Asif

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Thor-Indra-Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
tamil monkey,
Allah is the very same God that you worship (ie the christian religious nuts called Born Again) and also the one the jews worship. the difference lies in which prohets you find more important and whether or not you believe in christ being the son of God.
Even your heaven is the same place.
LOL
To clarify.
The god we worship(Called Allah in Arabic) do not have an image nor do it represent a mental Picture of any sort.
For us god(Allah in Arabic), neither he begets nor he is begotten.
Its a belief.
Shoba

Champigny-sur-marne, France

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Many Tamils hindus become Islams but Sinhala budhist can't become Islam because Sinhala budhist fundamental terrorist monkes demolish mosque and not accepte the Sinhalas become islams.
Thor-Indra-Zeus

Sri Lanka

#16 Nov 18, 2012
Shoba wrote:
Many Tamils hindus become Islams but Sinhala budhist can't become Islam because Sinhala budhist fundamental terrorist monkes demolish mosque and not accepte the Sinhalas become islams.
meenachchie,
Go back to mopping up the floors at CDG instead of trying to discuss subjects way beyond your intellectual capacity.
the reason we do not become Muslims is that Singhalese-Aryan- Buddhists do not want to convert to minority religions whether hinduism or islam. we are the mainstream culture in Sri Lanka

“Islam shall bleed”

Since: Nov 12

Straight outta Scarborough

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Shoba wrote:
Your mental retardation is a blight on my community. Its a shame one can't change their race or ethnicity.

“Islam shall bleed”

#18 Nov 18, 2012
Asif wrote:
<quoted text>
To clarify.
The god we worship(Called Allah in Arabic) do not have an image nor do it represent a mental Picture of any sort.
For us god(Allah in Arabic), neither he begets nor he is begotten.
Its a belief.
You worship the Arabic moon god, stupid thulukan pundai.

Mohammed lied to all you inbred apes, when are ya gonna realize that? Personally I hope never. The joy of killing Pusslims is incomparable to anything else in this world.
selva

Northolt, UK

#19 Nov 19, 2012
Zionist Dravidian wrote:
<quoted text>
You worship the Arabic moon god, stupid thulukan pundai.
Mohammed lied to all you inbred apes, when are ya gonna realize that? Personally I hope never. The joy of killing Pusslims is incomparable to anything else in this world.
Respect all religions ,very soon you will bleed.

“Islam shall bleed”

#20 Nov 19, 2012
selva wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect all religions ,very soon you will bleed.
Who are you, wanker? Another inbred Muslim maggot I take it.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#21 Nov 19, 2012
It's alright to kill civilians but if you say something bad about Buddha or allah then it's a sin?
selva

Northolt, UK

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Zionist Dravidian wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you, wanker? Another inbred Muslim maggot I take it.
I am the one who is tuning your ammas bijja , go and keep your ear on the poosa , you will hear selva ,selva,selva!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinging to power in Sri Lanka? 24 min Siva Sankaran Sarma 2
Conveying message to Sinhala nation on presiden... 35 min Siva Sankaran Sarma 1
the new profesional sport massage 7 hr sahan 2
Visit full body massage & spa therapy (May '13) 7 hr sahan 25
Sensual and relax full body massage male to male (Feb '13) 7 hr VIP 76
18th SAARC Summit 2014: Sri Lankan Prez Rajapak... 10 hr SAARC Summit Nepal 1
Who should be the next president in Sri Lanka? ... Mon Well Wisher 20

Sri Lanka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE