thambi rata patawamu

Montclair, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

I see hambayo thinking that tyey are beautiful. But to me thambiya is an animal. Killing innocent cows in streets for sacrifice, destroying Buddhist temples, this is the worst dirtiest animal that the world ever seen.
Real Harini

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

thambi rata patawamu wrote:
I see hambayo thinking that tyey are beautiful. But to me thambiya is an animal. Killing innocent cows in streets for sacrifice, destroying Buddhist temples, this is the worst dirtiest animal that the world ever seen.
Hello there, long time.... still trying to cause problems for the people in Sri Lanka? were you there when the war was raging in Sri Lanka when our schools was closed because of bomb threats or did you just went to the US? shame on you.
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Real Harini wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there, long time.... still trying to cause problems for the people in Sri Lanka? were you there when the war was raging in Sri Lanka when our schools was closed because of bomb threats or did you just went to the US? shame on you.
You worry about schoool closing, but Tamils still worry about thier loved ones who are massacred mercilessly by your people, some are raped and continue to live under a tyranical regime who has the full support of the Sinhala masses. Hope, your loved ones are safe.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Palayang huttha, sinhala modaya. Muslims are beautiful, inside and out. What can you say about your Sinhalayo? Don't think we don't know about your hamaduru feasting on beef at night when they're supposed to be on hunger strikes!
Siva Sankaran Paraya

Gatineau, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>You worry about schoool closing, but Tamils still worry about thier loved ones who are massacred mercilessly by your people, some are raped and continue to live under a tyranical regime who has the full support of the Sinhala masses. Hope, your loved ones are safe.
you should have thought about this outcome before sucking on the small thalivar coca. LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

But Budhism does not allow you to kill any animmal.
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Siva Sankaran Paraya wrote:
<quoted text>
you should have thought about this outcome before sucking on the small thalivar coca. LOL
Ado criminal Banda, practically all the reports and news we read and hear are about your inhuman barbaric acts against the Tamils. You are isolated in the world. You have friends who are terrorists, Thats your predecament. We have peace in our hearts you have burning coal in your head, thats the difference.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>Ado criminal Banda, practically all the reports and news we read and hear are about your inhuman barbaric acts against the Tamils. You are isolated in the world. You have friends who are terrorists, Thats your predecament. We have peace in our hearts you have burning coal in your head, thats the difference.
but your sister exploded her cunta killing entire Maradana train station, that was just one of your kari sisters, 100's more demala bitches exploded arshooles to kill people ne? Dont cry now vesi.

killer tribe.
Asif

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

universalist wrote:
<quoted text>
But Budhism does not allow you to kill any animmal.
Yes Buddhism do not allow meat consumption BUT the KFC chicken restaurant is thriving in all parts of Sri Lanka because majority of people patronising these places are singhalese.
Even if Buddha was alive today he himself would have definetely consumed KFC chicken and biriyani like the present day monks and would have stopped his followers from awaiting in the long queues in Major food cities one today before POYA from purchasing Alchohol/Kasippu and consuming in on a POYA day.
He would have also asked his followers to desist from making statues of him from cement and rocks and wasting Public wealth.
Asif

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>Ado criminal Banda, practically all the reports and news we read and hear are about your inhuman barbaric acts against the Tamils. You are isolated in the world. You have friends who are terrorists, Thats your predecament. We have peace in our hearts you have burning coal in your head, thats the difference.
Your Language do not show you are at peace.
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

So are you...Read Modavamsa and report back to me.
Oruvan

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>You worry about schoool closing, but Tamils still worry about thier loved ones who are massacred mercilessly by your people, some are raped and continue to live under a tyranical regime who has the full support of the Sinhala masses. Hope, your loved ones are safe.
That's the price you pay for supporting terrorism in Sri Lanka. Don't complain now :)
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Oruvan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the price you pay for supporting terrorism in Sri Lanka. Don't complain now :)
My complain is why the death toll among the terror musas are low still in Israel.
Oruvan

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>My complain is why the death toll among the terror musas are low still in Israel.
1.5 Billion Muslims

2 million sakkili demalu in Sri Lanka, of which 40 000 diet like cockroaches lol
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Oruvan wrote:
<quoted text>
1.5 Billion Muslims
2 million sakkili demalu in Sri Lanka, of which 40 000 diet like cockroaches lol
Far less than number or terror Musas who are basically dying on a daily basis. PISS ANT, theMuslims are less than a billion. now 1/2 billion gone CooKoo.
Oruvan

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>Far less than number or terror Musas who are basically dying on a daily basis. PISS ANT, theMuslims are less than a billion. now 1/2 billion gone CooKoo.
pissants = demalu who got slaughtered like cockroaches.

Muslims 1.5 billion and growing everyday.
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Oruvan wrote:
<quoted text>
pissants = demalu who got slaughtered like cockroaches.
Muslims 1.5 billion and growing everyday.
They should try growing the 3/4 to full size if possible. Modayas are dying in their own muslim countries in thousands each day, death toll is growing.

I am happy about the down sizing of Musas.
Asif

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>They should try growing the 3/4 to full size if possible. Modayas are dying in their own muslim countries in thousands each day, death toll is growing.
I am happy about the down sizing of Musas.
Even Prophet Jesus(PBUH) had 3/4th after he was baptised on 8th day,means like he being a true muslim followed the commandments of God like any other prophets before and after him.
If you truely follow the teachings of Prophet Jesus(PBUH) even you too should be dangling 3/4th.
Asif

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>My complain is why the death toll among the terror musas are low still in Israel.
Well,at the time of true christian leader Adolph hitler,he had a backbone to stand up and kill 6 million jews but unfortuanately today Jews are making Christians to die on behalf of them and thats the naked truth.
Today chriatians are cowards
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Asif wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,at the time of true christian leader Adolph hitler,he had a backbone to stand up and kill 6 million jews but unfortuanately today Jews are making Christians to die on behalf of them and thats the naked truth.
Today chriatians are cowards
no longer friends? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Sri Lanka Forum right now

Search the Sri Lanka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tamules have a PM but no Country 7 min THE ALPHA MALE 4
Siva balla has done a great service to the non-... 1 hr Tamils r terrorists 3
Asylum seeker family denied funeral right 1 hr Tamils r terrorists 304
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 2 hr Abby 94
Rajapakses in Secret Talks with 23 Budhist Orga... 2 hr Tamils r terrorists 7
Are Mosquito Aryans? 3 hr Ogilvie 2
What is communism? 3 hr Ogilvie 2
•••
•••