DNA delays over Sri Lanka murder

Jul 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BBC News

Problems with DNA evidence have delayed the prosecution of suspects over the murder of a Red Cross worker in Sri Lanka in 2011, British officials said.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2013
Jaffna Onion

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Bollocks ! Load of crap. Donít give stupid excuses just because some local politician is the main culprit. Everyone knows who did it as there were many witnesses to this brutal murder & gang rape. This happened in Dec 2011 for godís sake so what the fack is the delay ? Khuram Shakihís father apparently visits his sonís grave every single day. Letís give this poor old man justice.
Apart from the moral issue, failure to do so could have serious implications on visitors from the UK & give even more ammunition to the anti Lanka brigade.
Trisha Vedanayagam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Jaffna Onion wrote:
Bollocks ! Load of crap. Donít give stupid excuses just because some local politician is the main culprit. Everyone knows who did it as there were many witnesses to this brutal murder & gang rape. This happened in Dec 2011 for godís sake so what the fack is the delay ? Khuram Shakihís father apparently visits his sonís grave every single day. Letís give this poor old man justice.
Apart from the moral issue, failure to do so could have serious implications on visitors from the UK & give even more ammunition to the anti Lanka brigade.
This is exactly the kind of real issue the LTTE terror diaspora conflates with their false propaganda to try and muddy the waters.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Trisha Vedanayagam wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly the kind of real issue the LTTE terror diaspora conflates with their false propaganda to try and muddy the waters.
Another genocidal Sinhalese monkey now using Trisha Vedanyagam's name to post its lies and crap. Why to these Sinhalese monkeys resort to these low levels .Tamils do not do this. They post anti Tamil racist crap and lies in Indian forums using various Indian identities and in the western forum they use false western names.
Brigadier Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>Another genocidal Sinhalese monkey now using Trisha Vedanyagam's name to post its lies and crap. Why to these Sinhalese monkeys resort to these low levels .Tamils do not do this. They post anti Tamil racist crap and lies in Indian forums using various Indian identities and in the western forum they use false western names.
moda demala, you are too stupid to figure out who they are. stupid vesi.

poda pokiri naye . Nee yaruda sunni nakka koopita odi oliyura pundai than nakkuvan endu, pakaya.
Neil Herman Ludowyke

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>Another genocidal Sinhalese monkey now using Trisha Vedanyagam's name to post its lies and crap. Why to these Sinhalese monkeys resort to these low levels .Tamils do not do this. They post anti Tamil racist crap and lies in Indian forums using various Indian identities and in the western forum they use false western names.
That's a bit rich coming from the monkey who stole my name a few months ago to post comments here. Leave Trisha akki alone you monkey, she has every right to post her opinions here and expose you frauds.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Neil Herman Ludowyke wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bit rich coming from the monkey who stole my name a few months ago to post comments here. Leave Trisha akki alone you monkey, she has every right to post her opinions here and expose you frauds.
Yes Crimea River Chimp but Neil Herman Lodowyke lived around Montomerency in Melbourne not in in UK. SO you are still stealing another persons id to post your Tamil hating messages.
Brigadier Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

still no homeland for the paka demlu... LOL howln kariya
Isaac

Letchworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Neil Herman Ludowyke wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Neil,
That ape pretended to be me as well - looks like he's got a major inferiority complex about being a black, smelly Tamil refugee, LOL!
Neil Herman Ludowyke

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Isaac wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Neil,
That ape pretended to be me as well - looks like he's got a major inferiority complex about being a black, smelly Tamil refugee, LOL!
I think he was one of the coolies employed by the company we contract to clean our building. I once caught a dark, oil drenched monkey rummaging through my office and reported him - must have been fired after that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Sri Lanka Forum right now

Search the Sri Lanka Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 14 min Siva Sankaran Sarma 431
A Suggestion to Siva Wankeren 1 hr Jaffna Fake Brahmin Dog 3
Pissu Europeans 1 hr Jaffna Fake Brahmin Dog 1
Sensual and relax full body massage male to male (Feb '13) 1 hr shannon 50
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... 2 hr Jaffna Fake Brahmin Dog 3
Sri Lankan asylum seekers fly to Australia 11 hr Tamules r TERRORISTS 2
Sri Lankan president will stay away from war co... 14 hr Tamules r TERRORISTS 2
•••
•••