Should sweetheart L-AMOUR show KLCeylonese's photo here?

Created by UN Poll on Jul 6, 2011

17 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

Refusal is violation of fundamental human rights

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 6, 2011
Don't make me go to the UN and demand an independent investigation into the authenticity of this photo.

Just post it and we can all see how sexy this teletubby is.

L'amour - pleeeeeeaaaasssseeeee!
Punc

Richmond Hill, Canada

#3 Jul 6, 2011
yes please post the photo here
http://www. freeimagehosting. net/

(take the spaces in the above link out)
You dont need to log in or register, just upload the pix and post the link here.

Nandri.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 6, 2011
Ponna Demala wrote:
Don't make me go to the UN and demand an independent investigation into the authenticity of this photo.
Just post it and we can all see how sexy this teletubby is.
L'amour - pleeeeeeaaaasssseeeee!
honey i understand that u r so excited to see his photo . but i have no rights to do that :) because its not my photo ne . if he wants he'll show it to u all :) i dont like to do such bad things to others paw ane eya .. he trusted me thats y he sent it to me . so i cant play with that . hope u'll understand :)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 6, 2011
Punc wrote:
yes please post the photo here
http://www. freeimagehosting. net/
(take the spaces in the above link out)
You dont need to log in or register, just upload the pix and post the link here.
Nandri.
:) hey please paa .. eya pow . i have no rights to upload his photo to any websites . i wont do that cos its a cheat . u ask him if he likes he'll send
SriLankan

Abano Terme, Italy

#7 Jul 6, 2011
Amore - pleeeeeeaaaasssseeeee!

I too like see how sexy this malaysian Ass Clown is.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 6, 2011
SriLankan wrote:
Amore - pleeeeeeaaaasssseeeee!
I too like see how sexy this malaysian Ass Clown is.
:) hey please ask him to send it to u

Since: Jul 11

Torrance, CA

#9 Jul 6, 2011
I'll give you a reason....He him self commented..."I AM A HANDSOME MAN..I HAVE A WHITER SKIN THAN A EUROPE & HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SEXIEST GREEN EYES EVER, ALSO HAVE CURLY HAIR LIKE NO SUCH OTHER"......you tell me now.........why not???.......
That's..plenty enough.....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Jul 6, 2011
Alexxh wrote:
I'll give you a reason....He him self commented..."I AM A HANDSOME MAN..I HAVE A WHITER SKIN THAN A EUROPE & HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SEXIEST GREEN EYES EVER, ALSO HAVE CURLY HAIR LIKE NO SUCH OTHER"......you tell me now.........why not???.......
That's..plenty enough.....
he is a liar .. and he is a very young guy . i think he is 21 now

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Jul 7, 2011
Hey guys dont worry if he talks too much here again i'll post his foto to u all :P lol

Since: Aug 08

Colombo

#12 Jul 7, 2011
L-AMOUR wrote:
Hey guys dont worry if he talks too much here again i'll post his foto to u all :P lol
L-Hooker are you a stalker now?

Since: Aug 08

Colombo

#13 Jul 7, 2011
L-AMOUR wrote:
Hey guys dont worry if he talks too much here again i'll post his foto to u all :P lol
sorry i meant L-Hookour

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 8, 2011
fcuktheltte wrote:
<quoted text>sorry i meant L-Hookour
R u bored ?

Since: Aug 08

Colombo

#15 Jul 8, 2011
L-AMOUR wrote:
<quoted text>
R u bored ?
just a little

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Jul 8, 2011
fcuktheltte wrote:
<quoted text>
just a little
ya i can see that .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sri Lanka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parademalu claim to be ''Twice Born'' & ''Born ... 32 min Sakkili Sarma 1
Pundo-European Wankeren Balla 52 min Ebola Demala 10
Tamils of Sri Lanka: Historical roots of Tamil ... 7 hr Siva Sankaran 7
why sinhalese hate Tams? 7 hr Siva Sankaran Sharma 11
Muslim Shops Sell Women's Underwear to Destroy ... (May '13) 10 hr pradeep 15
Hotel visit body massage colombo (Jun '13) Thu Britbule 5
I named my dog "Banda' (Jun '12) Thu Goo Pillai 33
More from around the web